00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash programmer needs sfx artist

588 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Flash programmer needs sfx artist 2013-02-10 00:12:27

hey all, I've made a TD game and am wondering if a sound effects artist's would be intereted in making sounds for explosions, cannon shots, hits, missles, machineguns, vehicles moving, planes and other things.

I have zero clue of the effort that goes into making sound effects, I may be asking for too much, not sure. But if anyone is interested let me know.

I'm hoping to have the game polished in a couple months time.

Response to Flash programmer needs sfx artist 2013-02-20 12:58:51

At 2/10/13 12:12 AM, Awoken wrote: hey all, I've made a TD game and am wondering if a sound effects artist's would be intereted in making sounds for explosions, cannon shots, hits, missles, machineguns, vehicles moving, planes and other things.

I have zero clue of the effort that goes into making sound effects, I may be asking for too much, not sure. But if anyone is interested let me know.

I'm hoping to have the game polished in a couple months time.

Hi Awoken!

Firstly, just to comment on you sying you may be asking too much, your not. Sounds are one of the things that make a game great, there just not the first thing we think of because we can't see them, like graphics or programming. However, if you had a 5* film with an eight year old doing all the gun sounds, its not gonna be too great a film.

I am aiming to be more involved with games recently and i've done abit of it all, i've built and programmed comps before, got almost 1million hits on youtube, art, sound fx, voice acting, actionscript, website design.
So i have a small libary of SFX, if you could invite me to the project, i'll start posting some. Tell me if there are any specific ones that need redoing or to be made and i'll try my best.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Kieron.

Check my page for reasons to: Follow me on newgrounds and Check out my Youtube channel!