New Topic Respond to this Topic
Awoken
Awoken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Flash programmer needs Flash artist Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 11:11 PM Reply

Hey guys, first post here, though I've been a fan of newgrounds since i learned of the site back in ~2002.

I've always been a fan of TD games and have been heavily influenced by classics like Xeno-tactic, Warzone and Ghost Hacker.

I have always wanted to make a TD game myself and have finally had the time over the past christmas season to rip out some serious code to make it a reality. BUT, the one problem is I'm not such a great artist's.

The art would include a few simple backgrounds and very simple towers (machine gun, missle, cannon, electric, lazer...), enemies (tanks, trucks, jeeps, infantry...) and a few planes. And for kicks and giggles a few animations of cool explosions.

I'm open to any talent level, the commitment to this game would be small, you're probably looking at 10 ~ 25hrs of your passion.

I ain't making any money off of this, this is just to give back to the community I've gotten so much from, so all I can offer is your name or tag getting credit for the artwork.

Please only respond if you have the time available to help out, looking to rap up this project in the next couple months max.

Cheers everyone on newgrounds.

Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Flash programmer needs Flash artist Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 11:28 PM Reply

I could definetly help out, eventuough I have a couple of projects on my plate I think I could take some time away from my schedule to help out on this project since it's just minor animations and stills. Check out my work on my NG art page or check out my deviantart (mabelma.deviantart.com) and if you like what you see drop me a line :)

Awoken
Awoken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Flash programmer needs Flash artist Feb. 11th, 2013 @ 08:56 PM Reply

Got an Artist to collaberate with me, thanks everyone.