New Topic Respond to this Topic
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:24:17 Reply

I drove on the highway. Despite the best efforts of the weather outside, I drove through the night with thin clouds of particles brushing past my windshield. I should not have been driving in the snow. And to make matters worse for myself, my windshield caked with mineral residue and a filthy grime from the roads and weather alike. My wipers would not remove it, despite my efforts of turning them on and off again.

I pulled into the parking space of a gas station convenience store, turning down the sound of my speakers playing viking metal a few decibels too loud. I considered cleaning my windshield. Blasphemy I thought. Surely it would be easier to ignore the problem and drive with my head tilted rather than devote my precious time and energy to cleaning my windshield.

Opening the glove box I sifted through my things. I produced a jar full of change and shut the compartment; slamming it several times before it would shut completely. Carefully I poured the contents of the jar into my hand. First, I sifted through the quarters; four dollars. I then collected together the dimes and nickels to add two dollars and eighty five cents. I hesitated for some time, pondering the predicament before me. I begrudgingly began to sift through the remaining pennies; producing fifteen.

Seven dollars. Tonight I would purchase a feast fit for a king.

I entered the establishment. It was bright, well lit. My eyes did not adjust for some time. The polished floor was caked with mineral deposit and salts from those who did not wipe their feet as I did. Haphazard fools they were; ones with no respect for the establishment that provided them the basic necessities of coffee, energy drink and highly processed foods. Classic rock played on the speakers throughout the store. Tasteless I thought. It would surely be better with viking metal.

I approached the kiosk and began constructing my feast of turkey, lettuce and bread. A frantic woman paced behind the counter; the only employee stationed to deliver sandwiches to those in need. Behind me stood two impatient looking teenagers, talking in a manner you'd expect of a band of uncouth youths. And to my side, ordering on the kiosk, was a man.

An oriental man he was, elderly in appearance; I guessed the man to be roughly in his fifties. The man was short and skinny; an individual such as myself towered over the tiny frail man. Rounded glasses sat perched on a nose several sizes too big for his face. His balding head was a wild mane of unkempt black hair, the reflection of the artificial light source gleaming on the patch of brown skin atop his head.

He heralded the only woman behind the counter. Much to the dismay of the teenagers she dropped what she was doing; synthesizing their milkshakes. The man shakily pointed to the kiosk, seemingly confused and disoriented, as the woman aided him in assembling his sandwich. I detested the impatience of the teenagers. For I was a man, and a true man knows patience of the hunter reaped the rewards of nourishment.

Completed with his task the man shambled from the kiosk, limping with a single good leg. I made eye contact with him momentarily, and averted my gaze soon after. In the corner of my eye I saw him freeze. For a time, I awaited his departure. However, he did not budge. I could feel his stare.

I returned his gaze. He stared with unblinking eyes, never breaking eye contact. He reached into his pocket with a single shambling hand and removed a case. He opened it, removed his circular glasses, and replaced them with a pair of sunglasses. Absurd I thought! One does not wear sunglasses in a well lit establishment, let alone in the darkness of night and snow. Surely this shambling gentleman was a madman I thought to myself. I could feel my gaze became twisted with rage and madness.

The man spoke. "Video game. Video game are the devil."

I stood dumbstruck. For I did not agree with his opinion. The teenagers stood stunned, aggravated at the man's words. While I and the teenagers had had our differences in the past, I came to the conclusion that they too were shocked and appalled. And would surely be my allies. Suddenly my mind began to twist into madness. My mind could not grasp the invalid logic of his statement. Video game was not the devil. My rage could be contained no longer.

I could hear my sandwich being called, though I did not care. There would be a time for my feast, yet as of now it was not of the hour. I unbuckled my trousers, staring enraged at the man as my pants fell to my ankles. I shimmied over to the man, surely a menacing sight for him to behold. I would show him the meaning of fear. Raising my arms to the sky as if shaking the heavens themselves I roared a mighty battle cry as a torrent of fecal matter evacuated my bowels.

"Video games are not the devil!" I boomed.

The man smiled. I could feel his madness gripping my mind as if it was a knife to my throat. I struggled, slamming into racks of chips and snacks as his power overcame me. "I will not be defeated!" I screamed vainly. I collapsed to my knees, roaring a deafening cry of defeat. His voice rang in my head. Repeatedly. Again and again it repeated to me.

"Video game. Video game are the devil."

I then ate my sandwich in the back of a police car. I did not suffer the loss of this day; for I would have my revenge.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:24:57 Reply

superghandi64 is love

superghandi64 is life

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
dymck1
dymck1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:27:43 Reply

I didn't even read it, but it's superghandi64 fan fic, so 10/10

Jester
Jester
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:28:15 Reply

the bible has been translated incorrectly over the years from it's original text

"god" is actually "superghandi64"

LDAF
LDAF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Gamer
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:29:26 Reply

Your family will be remembered for eons for your tribute to the world.

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:47:01 Reply

At 2/8/13 08:31 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: So one day I play gaem in Newground flash, when superghandi mesagge me and say
to me I ams sexy ands he wispers ear and say He want.

So i let him sex up my anis with his cocck. He's cum inside but the end.

well there goes my prewrites for a sequel

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
GrizzlyOne
GrizzlyOne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:49:58 Reply

This article truly is fascinating, how long did it take you to write it?

-grizzlyone

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:52:46 Reply

needs more anal rape especially to Super 64

Daikenkini
Daikenkini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:55:16 Reply

In spite of that guy having 0 forum posts, I have to ask ...

Another attention whore getting his posts wiped? Or does one simply not talk about that ...

Yup, haven't been here on Newgrounds for a loooooong time
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 20:56:46 Reply

At 2/8/13 08:55 PM, Daikenkini wrote: that guy having 0 forum posts

my revenge is swift and merciless.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Daikenkini
Daikenkini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:03:40 Reply

At 2/8/13 08:56 PM, Idioteque123 wrote:
At 2/8/13 08:55 PM, Daikenkini wrote: that guy having 0 forum posts
my revenge is swift and merciless.

Indeed it is, I am impressed. Fight for your homeland and continue your mission, removing all the infamy that you can find here on Newgrounds, oh bravest of all crusaders.

EnnuiEngram
EnnuiEngram
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:04:27 Reply

At 2/8/13 08:24 PM, HighWay wrote: superghandi64 is love

superghandi64 is life

All hail superghandi64, our one true savior.

I'm not spending more time on this than I have to.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:08:51 Reply

At 2/8/13 08:55 PM, Daikenkini wrote: In spite of that guy having 0 forum posts, I have to ask ...

Another attention whore getting his posts wiped? Or does one simply not talk about that ...

Yup, haven't been here on Newgrounds for a loooooong time

Actually his account has his screen name in lowercase, I checked and they're still there. Granted he haven't posted for four days but I can guess why, especially considering what his last posts were.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Daikenkini
Daikenkini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:14:54 Reply

At 2/8/13 09:08 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Actually his account has his screen name in lowercase, I checked and they're still there. Granted he haven't posted for four days but I can guess why, especially considering what his last posts were.

Sorry, I can't keep up ... His screen name? And how can this be case sensetive? Can you give me his Name / Profile URL so that I can do my own research?

Anyway, quiet forums were yesterday due to his ban, for today GD gives birth to parody threads about the same guy - Yup, that's Newgrounds, as soon as someone is getting banned ...

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:25:00 Reply

At 2/8/13 09:14 PM, Daikenkini wrote: Anyway, quiet forums were yesterday due to his ban, for today GD gives birth to parody threads about the same guy - Yup, that's Newgrounds, as soon as someone is getting banned ...

His username is supergandhi64, there's only 1 h.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:30:32 Reply

Please just stop.

lel

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:31:12 Reply

PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES superghandi64

WirelessBrain
WirelessBrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:32:20 Reply

especially considering what his last posts were.

what were his last posts?

Daikenkini
Daikenkini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:32:25 Reply

At 2/8/13 09:25 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 2/8/13 09:14 PM, Daikenkini wrote: Anyway, quiet forums were yesterday due to his ban, for today GD gives birth to parody threads about the same guy - Yup, that's Newgrounds, as soon as someone is getting banned ...
His username is supergandhi64, there's only 1 h.

OOOH. Mispelled it kinda bad.

And WOW.

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:33:45 Reply

superghandi64 went to jail.
superghandi got raped in the ass.

THE END.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
Daikenkini
Daikenkini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:38:25 Reply

At 2/8/13 09:32 PM, Daikenkini wrote:
OOOH. Mispelled it kinda bad.

And WOW.

No wait, the OP mispelled it and I didn't notice! Stupid me ...

Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-08 21:55:02 Reply

At 2/8/13 09:38 PM, Daikenkini wrote: No wait, the OP mispelled it and I didn't notice! Stupid me ...

stop making fun of me :<

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Spedmallet
Spedmallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-17 12:03:12 Reply

I sat, hands cuffed to the back of my chair, in an empty room with nothing but myself, my seat and a small table in front of me. It had been some time before I had seen any sign of any of the officers whom had been before me. As there was no clock in the room, I had no manner of telling exactly how much time I had passed completely alone. It was something that made me grow steadily more impatient.

The police men had not long ago administered a breathalyzer test; I had proudly told them I had not been drinking prior to the incident. Yet the fools insisted they administer the test anyway. It was a complete waste of my precious time and theirs; and I was all to happy to see the looks on their face as I proved them wrong. I had nothing but the delicious aftertaste of highly processed turkey product upon my breath.

They of course questioned me afterwards why I would do such a seemingly random act as the one I did. I explained the situation had justly called for my decision to act. After hearing my tale of glory and humiliated defeat, they laughed and asked why I cared so much about the old man's opinion. I countered I did not know why they had decided to charge me with public indecency. For I was not the one who's opinion was indecent.

I fidgeted in my chair, growing steadily more impatient. My handcuffs were fastened to my wrist in a manner much too tight. In vein effort I attempted to see if I could loosen the tight grip around my wrists. I merely made my predicament worse as I accidentally tightened them to the point of cutting my own circulation off. I yelled and demanded assistance from the men whom had wrongly arrested me. At first I felt as though it had fallen upon deaf ears. Then, I heard footsteps.

And lo, did someone come. A shambling old man disguised as a police officer stood before me. Unbridled rage fell upon my face. "Video game. Video game are the devil." Said the man.

"Video game is not the devil! You are wrong!" I shouted angrily.

"No." Said the man. "Video game are the devil; you are in grave danger."

I sat dumbstruck for a moment before I regained my composure. Truth be told, for a moment I almost believed the man. However I would not be fooled by his sorcery. "You are lying! Video game is not the devil. This is a ruse, a trick!"

"Video game are the devil." He said.

"Prove it!" I demanded. "Prove your words!"

The man approached me and placed a fingertip onto my head. The world went black for a moment and began to blur into a hazy vision. I could see myself. I was dressed as sonic the hedgehog and armed with an ak-47. I could make out an ornament on my gun that hung from the butt of the automatic rifle; a few plush fox tails fastened with scotch tape hung from it as it rested on my shoulder. My face was rage and madness.

My surroundings twisted into a crowded movie theater lobby. My surrounding were bright and vibrant, polished tiled floors were beneath my feet and around me was littered with plasma screens displaying information. There was the smell of buttered popcorn in the air. Yet there was chaos. The faces of people around staring at me were shocked and appalled.

"I love video games!" I said as I opened fire onto the crowd.

The vision went dark. My surroundings once again became the room I had been interrogated in. "No!" I shouted. "It cannot be!"

"Video game. Video game are the devil." He said sadly.

I contemplated the situation before me. I was torn, for I did not know if I could trust the man and his vision. The vision was all to clear, all too precise. I loved sonic the hedgehog. "Why?! Why would I do that?!" I demanded. He was silent for some time. As if searching for an answer he could give me.

"Because video game is rage and madness."

"You are rage and madness!" I boomed. "When you spoke I felt it!"

"No, that was not me. That was video game." He said. "Video game did not want you to know the truth."

He reached a shambling hand into his pocket and produced a small key. "You must trust me." He said. Walking over, he jammed the key into my cuffs and freed my hands. I stood up from my seat, rubbing the red marks around my hand as he tossed the cuffs onto the ground. I did not know what to make of the situation. For it was all to much to handle.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked cautiously.

"You. Only you can stop video game." He said.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature
Dawcio510
Dawcio510
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-17 12:05:59 Reply

At 2/8/13 08:52 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: needs more anal rape especially to Super 64

Yes, it needs... Moar rape, moar fucking, moar cumming... Actually, moar sex and rape.

"I fapped to this topic."
- Razeroath.

BBS Signature
mandog
mandog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to superghandi64fanf iction 2013-02-17 12:06:09 Reply

Super ghandi isn't funny, I mean he just blurts out random crap, goto le 9gag xD

original I am.

BBS Signature