00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Recent Purchases

197,971 Views | 2,448 Replies

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-08 13:48:06

Ever been bored, start watching random YouTube videos, discover something new that seems really interesting and then, late at night whilst tired, decide that you're going to try it for yourself? Well, it happened to me and now I own a small formicarium aimed at children.

@Ejit

Recent Purchases

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-12 12:26:35

A spooky package.

Recent Purchases

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-12 12:44:52

At 6/12/14 12:26 PM, TheMaster wrote: A spooky package.

With some independent horror inside.

Recent Purchases

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-12 20:43:22

Have copies of Mastodon's Remission and Leviathan ordered and they should be arriving in the mail shortly.
Also today I renewed my driver's license and pre-ordered a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 REMix.
For the latter, I already have 1.5 so I was definitely getting 2.5. And I can't wait to finally get to play KHII Final Mix and get to play Birth By Sleep Final Mix too as I've wanted to play BBS for the longest time but couldn't because I don't have a PSP.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-16 13:48:49

Surgeon Simulator 2013 on steam. It was not on sale but i got it anyway.

Nintendo Fanboy! NNID:pixar9000 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7808-7939

Mah Twitter

Mah Google+

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-21 09:04:39

Got this monster cheap on ebay. I tend to read during the summer months for whatever reason and I've never read any of Stephen King's novels so this seemed worth getting. Currently about a fifth of the way through The Shining.

Recent Purchases

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-21 09:08:50

At last I got this!

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-21 09:10:34

At 6/21/14 09:08 AM, masheenH3ad wrote: At last I got this!

Oops! I forgot the picture.

Recent Purchases

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-21 09:57:29

At 6/21/14 09:04 AM, Dean wrote: Got this monster cheap on ebay. I tend to read during the summer months for whatever reason and I've never read any of Stephen King's novels so this seemed worth getting. Currently about a fifth of the way through The Shining.

I'm not keen on massive books. Not very comfortable in the hand. I've got Lord of the Rings in one volume and it's a pain in the arse to read.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-21 10:03:02

At 6/21/14 09:57 AM, TheMaster wrote: I'm not keen on massive books. Not very comfortable in the hand. I've got Lord of the Rings in one volume and it's a pain in the arse to read.

I'm the same, but considering how cheap this was it seemed like a decent way to check out these books. Wasn't reallt expecting to to be as big as it is though and the text is pretty small. It's quite a stiff hardback too, so reading the middle pages probably wont be fun. I also have a hardback containing the 5 Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy books which is about the same size but for whatever reason it feels easier to read. Just not as stiff I guess.

Pretty sure I've seen the LotR book you mentioned. That thing was a beast.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-21 12:43:36

Bought this shirt (had to dump it cause the file size was too big).
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/d73ef688c54577f47185474c20c8e3b6
Can't wait til it arrives so I can get a chance to wear it out.

At 6/16/14 01:23 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Orange Princess poster from The Behemoth, ordered Friday, arrived today.

I have a list of stuff I want to get from The Behemoth. But I haven't gotten around to getting any of it :/ It's all primarily CC stuff.

most of which has the Necromancer on it

Though I kinda wanted something BBT related.

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-22 01:55:28

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

My Wet Brush Pro Select Paddle Brush, Pink,

Memory Card for Wii Console 64 MB (1019 Blocks)

1x I <3 Tentacles - Unisex Large

1x Starfire *Limited Edition* Only available until 6/30 - 16"x20" (Get one of shading's drawings as a poster before the 30th while you can.)

Recent Purchases

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-22 04:02:28

At 6/21/14 04:50 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: loving the lenovo thinkpad in the background

is that a t40?

T420. It's a decent enough laptop for my needs. Only real gripe I have with it is that it's not so great for modern gaming given that there's no dedicated graphics processor I don't really do all that much PC gaming anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-22 06:17:29

Signed music and not-signed films.

Recent Purchases

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-22 07:03:58

I bought a Logitech G930 wireless headset for $90, received it in the mail on Thursday. So far I am very pleased with it! Today I bought my friend cs 1.6 so we can get in on some oldschool fps action. In the near future I might be buying a used car from someone who's transferring out to a different Army post.

hear iz deh hedf0nz. it iz teh secks

Recent Purchases

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-06-22 11:46:41

At 6/21/14 09:30 AM, MrPercie wrote: Im such an idiot, I spent all half my earnings on a piece of metal! Oh well, I like it.

Its an Albion sword based on a German Landesknecht Two-Handed sword. It cost me £1007 which is about $1713 US dollars.

its 55.12 inches long which is about 4.6 feet, I think its actually one of the smaller historical two-handed swords, but I didn't want to mad and get a 6 ft sword.

So what are you gonna do with it? Are you gonna actually use it or are you going to just have it hang up on your wall as a decoration?

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-26 10:50:20

Surface Pro 3. Actually kinda excited to test thing out for school and work.

Recent Purchases

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-26 16:26:31

At 6/12/14 12:44 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 6/12/14 12:26 PM, TheMaster wrote: A spooky package.
With some independent horror inside.

I've been meaning to check this film out, what did you honestly think of it?
I'm a horror junkie and love most of the films with this sort of concept, but I'm still not sure if it would be worth purchasing, and I'm not too big on torrents anymore since I feel bad every time I do it.

My most recent purchase was this shirt.

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-26 16:40:23

i bought tomb raider when it was on sale a couple weeks ago i also bought the conga taunt for team fortress 2

yes it was worth it.

and before that i got some games from the summer sale.
half-life 2 + episodes
garys mod
far cry 2
cod waw
foul space.
i also believe payday 2 was from the summer sale
i also got bastions weeks before the the sale.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-26 16:51:57

Only 3 more days until They are released...and 2 more weeks for shipping

Recent Purchases

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-26 17:05:02

At 7/26/14 04:26 PM, Luke wrote: I've been meaning to check this film out, what did you honestly think of it?
I'm a horror junkie and love most of the films with this sort of concept, but I'm still not sure if it would be worth purchasing, and I'm not too big on torrents anymore since I feel bad every time I do it.

It's very middling. The creature design and general tone and atmosphere are superb, but the acting is VERY shaky, particularly from the lead, it's predictable as fuck and in places it looks very cheap. Not even just televisual, like behind the scenes or home movie footage.

It's worth a look if you're massively into folk horror and have exhausted all the better pictures, but you'd be better off just grabbing one of the films this is a homage to if you've not. They've said themselves it draws a lot from the BBC M.R. James adaptations, and it's not even close to being as good as them. Stick "Whistle and I'll Come to You" or "A Warning to the Curious" on instead.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-26 18:27:04

At 6/21/14 09:30 AM, MrPercie wrote: Im such an idiot, I spent all half my earnings on a piece of metal! Oh well, I like it.

Jesus, it looks like a fucking beast. Can we get a photo of it?

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-31 17:54:32

The Twin Peaks set is gorgeous. Maybe the nicest blu-ray set I've ever seen. Only box I've seen that was as solid was the old Rome season 2 DVD, which was made of wood. Inside of this is way nicer, though.

Also an old wrestling game I got for £2.

Recent Purchases

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-31 21:38:53

You jelly NG?

Recent Purchases

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-31 21:55:15

At 7/31/14 09:38 PM, Me-Patch wrote: You jelly NG?

I never really knew how to play the actual game, but it was fun playing with all the soldiers when I was very little.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-07-31 22:19:00

At 7/31/14 09:55 PM, FinaLee wrote: I never really knew how to play the actual game, but it was fun playing with all the soldiers when I was very little.

I never played with one that had soldiers. The one I had when I was a kid had little roman numerals that represented how many armies you had. This one is apparently a "first edition classic reproduction", so it was overpriced and has stupidly garish and oversized blocks for armies. Whatevs, still my favorite board game.

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-08-06 12:19:28

Had a blast in Boston, and I thought I'd grab these. A little late, I know.

Recent Purchases

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-08-06 23:39:46

At 2/8/13 09:34 AM, UVSoaked wrote: My last purchase was just a case for my phone.

Same here. I also bought FFVII on PSN for $5 because I've never actually played that one.

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-08-07 18:44:57

A big pack of wrestling fanzines, plus a t-shirt and random poster and badge. I already bought 1-5 but it was cheaper to buy a big bundle of everything than to buy the rest individually.

http://i.imgur.com/e8eKnnl.jpg

Recent Purchases

BBS Signature

Response to Recent Purchases 2014-08-07 20:10:04

My newest babe

He's a zebu