Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 08:51 PM Reply

if he got away again the LAPD will be so butthurt. its going to be adorable, I love it when California cops get it in the ass and not get the common courtesy of a reach around.

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 08:49 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.
Right now I'm not sure he is guilty of murdering the Asian and Black man. I do not know if he really killed anyone or if the LAPD is framing him. I'm dead ass serious when I say I do not trust what the LAPD is telling us.

Please, shut the fuck up.

Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 08:52 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 08:51 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?

How do you know he isn't innocent? Is it because you have a problem with his skin color?

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 08:53 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 08:51 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Please, shut the fuck up.

Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?

Like I would listen to what the LAPD has to fucking say, plus California is a shithole.

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 08:49 PM, TheKlown wrote:
Right now I'm not sure he is guilty of murdering the Asian and Black man. I do not know if he really killed anyone or if the LAPD is framing him. I'm dead ass serious when I say I do not trust what the LAPD is telling us.

I believe this too. The lapd are being very sketchy.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 08:59 PM Reply

LOL

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:03 PM Reply

Good guy.

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 08:52 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:51 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?
How do you know he isn't innocent? Is it because you have a problem with his skin color?

Do you even expect me to dignify this with a response? So because I have faith in a Police Force assigned and created by the United States Government, a Government mind you that's existed for 200 years, and made up of millions of people, each elected by the people, that means I'm some how racist just because this guy just so happened to be black?

People pull your heads out of your asses, wipe the shit of your eyes, and see the world for what it is.

Do you honestly think that an entire City government, fuck the Police at this point, and the entirety of the multiple national medias onBOTH sides, would lie to us for some man who attempted to wage a literal personal war, where the odds are 10,000 to 1, and we're just going by numbers here (forget even the tactical and technological difference here), just because he thinks every now and then a Cop kicks some drug addict who refuses to be arrested rather than risk the injury of simply cuffing him?

Does that sound remotely rational to you.

Let's apply Occam's razor here. What sounds much more simple and much more believable that one man snapped and went on a rampage.

Or that millions of people, so ideologically and geographically detached from one another, decided to rally around ONE police department, and lie infront of millions of people, and having all these varied (to say the least) players not slip up, because again, every now and then they arrest an obvious gang member or drug dealer on false charges.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:12 PM Reply

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread924947/pg1

I'm creating this thread to discuss the official narrative, document MSM coverage, and explore theories about the case. Please keep discussion focused on those areas to ensure a high signal to noise ratio.

Chris Dormer spent the majority of his time over the last several years being trained in "underwater" demolitions and other SEAL-related skills, and was returned to active duty shortly after beginning his career as a police officer -- in order to guard an oil platform, a strange use of the investment into his training the military spend time and money providing him.

Very shortly after his return to work with the LAPD, he filed a complaint about an incident of kicking brutality perpetrated by a female officer. There is no chance he was unaware the reaction this would cause amongst his colleagues or the possibility he would lose his job.

On Monday, the 1st of February, Chris Dormer is honorably discharged from the United States Navy.

Two days later, on Sunday, the 3rd of February, Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence are discovered in the passenger and driver seats, respectively, of their parked car, when a fellow resident of their condominium complex (into which they recently moved) noticed someone slumped over the wheel.

This means there were no shattered windows to alert witnesses, and therefore the shooter was inside the vehicle, in the back seat. Additionally, the parking area required a key code, and surveillance cameras are positioned throughout the parking area. Initial news stories also reported that "authorities say they have no motive or suspects in the killing."

With this news already in the paper, according to the narrative, Dorner then, on Tuesday, the 5th of February -- another two days after he allegedly killed Quan and Lawerence -- checks into a Navy hotel with his own iD, under his own name, making no attempt to obfuscate his appearance. He never checks out.

On Wednesday the 6th, he is named as a suspect based, in the words of the LAPD, on his manifesto, which the LAPD helpfully provided to the media despite its allegations of corruption. Perhaps they were certain the murder of two innocent people would render the content less credible.

His manifesto declares a one-man war on the LAPD, but instead, there are two days missing in his trail of activity and then he walks right in to what could very easily become a prison if the cops he knows will be looking for him soon finds out he's inside. We have no idea when he left the hotel -- whether it was before or after he was named as a suspect -- or where he was between checking in on the 5th and the next time he supposedly shows up, in the early morning of Thursday the 7th.

In this incident, the LAPD claims he opens fire on the cruiser of a crew working protection on one of Dorner's manifesto-targets. Despite the damage to the car being so severe the officers were "unable to pursue", and despite Dormer's skill as a sniper, the only injury sustained was a minor graze to the head of one of the officers. Somehow, despite being shot at by four cops at once, Dormer escapes unharmed.

Those are the facts of the first part of the timeline, which is where I believe our attention should be focused, as it is the most crucial time for understanding the incident. I'll add my questions and theories in the next post.

Primary Sources:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57567651-504083/monic a-quan-and-keith-lawrence-calif-college-womens-basketball-co ach-and-her-fiance-found-dead-

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks-timeline/index .html

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/02/monica_quan_ke ith_lawrence_mur.php

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:14 PM Reply

There are people in my town holding "dont kill dorner" signs which is pissing off alot of people.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:21 PM Reply

Right people, let's listen to a a kid from New Jersey, on Newgrounds no less, than several dozen well established and credited News Organizations, with every member spending years of his or her life to the journalism, just because he has a hunch that cops several thousand miles on the other side of the country are collaborating with them in some national conspiracy, of which no one, save the PD themselves, have anything to gain.

Because apparently in the minds of you people, this makes sense.

God Help us if this is what my next generation looks like.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:25 PM Reply

I'm 26, and it's just my opinion. Why do you act like Police are so innocent?

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:25 PM, TheKlown wrote: I'm 26, and it's just my opinion. Why do you act like Police are so innocent?

Please, explain to me why they aren't.

This isn't the Medieval ages, where the knights get castles, land, women, and power from enforcing the King's rule.

Cops don't live out in expensive mansions and reap the benefits of the tax payer's dollars. I know cops, and half of them can barely even send their kid through school.

Now tell me what reward is in that job, where you put your life on the line, where men just risked their lives to capture this guy and others like him every day in the line of duty.

Because I can sure as shit tell you right now that if you expect me to believe that those men who risked their lives, just so they could cover up a fucking firing gone wrong, and let their friends keep their low wage life risking job, when they could've said 'fuck this it's your problem' like you want to paint all cops as, then you sir, truly earned your screen name.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:36 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:30 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 2/12/13 09:25 PM, TheKlown wrote: I'm 26, and it's just my opinion. Why do you act like Police are so innocent?
Cops don't live out in expensive mansions and reap the benefits of the tax payer's dollars. I know cops, and half of them can barely even send their kid through school.

And they opted the honest officer who told the truth?

Now tell me what reward is in that job, where you put your life on the line, where men just risked their lives to capture this guy and others like him every day in the line of duty.

Risk their 'lives' to 'capture' Dorner? They were fucking shoot at anything that look like Dorner and they even considered on using drone. How fucking naive can you be? The whole fucking LAPD is after ONE guy. They want to kill him quick and silent (news media were called off where they believe he was hiding).

PoundDotBlam
PoundDotBlam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:38 PM Reply

At 2/7/13 08:38 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Here's his manifesto.
CNN article
This guy is probably the first shooter who actually has a good reason for going on a rampage.

Sounds legit.

All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:42 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:21 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Right people, let's listen to a a kid from New Jersey, on Newgrounds no less, than several dozen well established and credited News Organizations, with every member spending years of his or her life to the journalism, just because he has a hunch that cops several thousand miles on the other side of the country are collaborating with them in some national conspiracy, of which no one, save the PD themselves, have anything to gain.

Because apparently in the minds of you people, this makes sense.

God Help us if this is what my next generation looks like.

This was a country found on rebellion, we need people to be skeptical of authority because there are times that authority is messed up and the skeptics will help us keep them in check. the LA area police departments definitely did not handle this manhunt in an ideal matter, they shot up two trucks that weren't even same make model or color as the Dorner's truck and in the process wounded two ladies who were delivering papers. As far as the media goes, all the major news outlets in the United States have their own agenda even if they didn't they can only report on what the LAPD says happens if there were not other witnesses. Based off Dorner's manifesto, the LAPD is far from trustworthy is they are gonna fire anyone who tries to point out any corruption/abuse within the organization.

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:36 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 2/12/13 09:30 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 2/12/13 09:25 PM, TheKlown wrote:
Risk their 'lives' to 'capture' Dorner? They were fucking shoot at anything that look like Dorner and they even considered on using drone. How fucking naive can you be? The whole fucking LAPD is after ONE guy. They want to kill him quick and silent (news media were called off where they believe he was hiding).

Dumbass, the drone they used wasn't outfitted with hellfire missiles. And you're telling me they can call off the news media. So then why is it a 10k man force can wave off every news media aviable for, as you said one guy, where as Bush can't do the same when he's torturing thousands.

You expect me to believe they have more pull than the president of the United States.

And no the WHOLE LAPD is after one guy because if that's the case, then you're telling me that right now at Big Bear, they have 10000 cops while all of Los Angeles is currently devoid of cops?

And what could this man possibly have on them that they would want to kill him so bad? They just shot 3 more people, that's terrible incompetence yes, but do you know what the reaction was to that, fucking close to nothing. Why didn't they cover that up?

So after just fucking up in front of millions on the internet and televisions across America and facing hardly any backlash for it, what could be so important this man has on them? Are they in league with Xenu and the NWO?

Please don't throw around naivety as if you even have a fucking clue what it truly means.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:21 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Did he kill himself in the cabin or this is another framed work of LAPD?

No body in the cabin. He prepared in advance for a fire, hence the scuba gear. He's still out there and they know it.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate

I have spoken to a die-hard moron that believes in everything cops said without thinking for a sec. A true sheeple.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy

Confirmed by LAPD that he is dead.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:52 PM Reply

how hard is it to catch one guy? Oh wait its california and the LAPD

Of course it will be hard for them.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:52 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: how hard is it to catch one guy? Oh wait its california and the LAPD
Of course it will be hard for them.

woah nice satire bro
digit on the throb right here right here
you should write for the onion or some shiz

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:56 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:49 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I have spoken to a die-hard moron that believes in everything cops said without thinking for a sec. A true sheeple.

Right, because believing in a man who killed a couple, because he was too cowardly to go out and face the LAPD head on like he ranted about for 6000 words, and give them hell as if he was capable of launching some sort of one man war, despite the fact he was only in the Navy Reserve and isn't near the level of some say a regular Marine or Soldier. All Because he was fired, as in you can now longer work as a police officer, something that I'm sure happens to thousand other cops.

And by the way, what makes him an, ex-cop different from the rest, because he was sold out., because he opened fire on them? Tell me if he was never fired, do you honestly think he would of acted the way he has?

Please enlighten me, a lowly ignorant unthinking conformist, so that I can see the light you so clearly bask in.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:57 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:49 PM, Zachary wrote: Confirmed by LAPD that he is dead.

source

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:58 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:57 PM, Dromedary wrote:
source

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/12 /chris-dorner-dead-shot-killed-police-sniper-cabin-fire-big-
bear/

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:58 PM Reply

They say that he is dead and they have his body or something on the news but i dont really believe it. I wanna wait for an autopsy report done somewhere outside LA away from the LAPD.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 09:59 PM Reply

They dont know that yet guy.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 10:01 PM Reply

They suspect he was dead in the cabin's fire. But to make sure of this, we have to wait for later news.

At 2/12/13 09:56 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 2/12/13 09:49 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I have spoken to a die-hard moron that believes in everything cops said without thinking for a sec. A true sheeple.
stuff

Speaking to a die-hard idiot is like speaking to a stone. No way I waste my time on a stone.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 2/12/13 09:59 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
They dont know that yet guy.

Except they do...