New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 17:20:47 Reply

At 2/12/13 04:49 PM, Trillionaire wrote: Found.
Home invasion, 2 people tied up, 1escapes after Dorner leaves with stolen vehicle, calls 911
2 wounded officers, extracted from gunfight
Car crashed, Dorner on foot
Multiple helis in the sky

Chase is on

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/12/police-checking-reports -that-ex-lapd-officer-dorner-sighted/
Source

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
LazyDrunk
LazyDrunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:13:27 Reply

At 2/12/13 05:12 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Good Guy Dorner

He IS the walking exigent circumstance.

Fuck crooked cops. Fuck the system that allows them to be crooked. We have lost an American hero in exchange for more of the same. When the LAW blacks this out and tells their own version of what happened, remember Waco, remember Ruby Ridge, remember Oklahoma City. Fuck the federal government.

Fuck them in their stupid asses.

We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:20:56 Reply

The cops just set the house he was allegedly posted up in on fire.

BBS Signature
LazyDrunk
LazyDrunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:22:37 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:20 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: The cops just set the house he was allegedly posted up in on fire.

Yeah, they'll do that. See also: Branch Davidians, FLIR and cops shooting people who flee the burning building.

We have lost a true hero.

BBS Signature
Nick2292
Nick2292
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:26:28 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:22 PM, LazyDrunk wrote:
At 2/12/13 07:20 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: The cops just set the house he was allegedly posted up in on fire.
Yeah, they'll do that. See also: Branch Davidians, FLIR and cops shooting people who flee the burning building.

The branch davidians were a bunch of psychopaths that believed David Kuresh (not sure on the spelling) was the second coming of jesus, and believed that in order for them to go to heaven, they would have to go to war with the government. Oh and also that was David who burned down the compound, not the tear gas the police threw into the building. Tear gas doesn't fucking cause fires.

LazyDrunk
LazyDrunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:30:56 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:26 PM, Nick2292 wrote:
At 2/12/13 07:22 PM, LazyDrunk wrote:

The branch davidians were a bunch of psychopaths that believed David Kuresh (not sure on the spelling) was the second coming of jesus, and believed that in order for them to go to heaven, they would have to go to war with the government.

Which government? The one where the local sheriff was denied access to talk out a peacable solution? Or the federal government who ended up burning innocent children alive?

Oh and also that was David who burned down the compound, not the tear gas the police threw into the building. Tear gas doesn't fucking cause fires.

Look up CS gas and it's properties in a super-saturated state, being rapidly introduce to oxygen via, say, a tank driving through the wall.

Also explain the 3rd party FLIR imaging capturing federal agents directing automatic and burst fire into the building as it burns, with no return fire.

You think Tim McVeigh did what he did because the Branch was a great group, or because the Feds are fucked up and needed to be reminded they have children too?

Twat.

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:31:42 Reply

Huh. Cops burning a building down? Seems familiar.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Nick2292
Nick2292
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:37:08 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:30 PM, LazyDrunk wrote:

You know what dude? You want my honest opinion? I think you're asshole with backwards morals. I think you're the kind of person who gets a speeding ticket and believes that the whole world and the government are trying to oppress him. When you see those tanks go through the building, you can tell by the flames that the fire was already going, which means that someone inside had to start it. Which you would realize if you weren't retarded. You think this Dorner fuck is a hero? Than you have some serious issues. This guy is clearly a psychopath which any fifth grader could tell after reading his manifesto, it's the ranting of a lunatic, for all anyone knows, this guy could have made what everything in it up. Do the world a favor, stop being retarded.

BrockManson
BrockManson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Writer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:40:50 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:26 PM, Nick2292 wrote: Oh and also that was David who burned down the compound, not the tear gas the police threw into the building. Tear gas doesn't fucking cause fires.

I think the tanks shooting fire into the compound started the fires...

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Nick2292
Nick2292
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:48:10 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:40 PM, BrockManson wrote:
At 2/12/13 07:26 PM, Nick2292 wrote: Oh and also that was David who burned down the compound, not the tear gas the police threw into the building. Tear gas doesn't fucking cause fires.
I think the tanks shooting fire into the compound started the fires...

The tanks weren't shooting fire...

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 19:57:07 Reply

someone prank called my news station and told her a false story then called her a dumbass on air.
Probably a /b/tard. Ridiculous.

But yea the cabin they THINK hes in is on fire right now, and i heard one of the 2 cops that got shot today died?
Also my college keeps calling me to tell me that I can't drive up to Big Bear right now or something haha like hell i'd WANT to.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:04:50 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:57 PM, xxxcreep wrote: someone prank called my news station and told her a false story then called her a dumbass on air.
Probably a /b/tard. Ridiculous.

But yea the cabin they THINK hes in is on fire right now, and i heard one of the 2 cops that got shot today died?
Also my college keeps calling me to tell me that I can't drive up to Big Bear right now or something haha like hell i'd WANT to.

Yep, that was /b/. I saw the thread the caller originally posted in, they were shitting themselves with laughter.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:10:26 Reply

Police found a body, but they said it was totally charred and had no teeth so they couldn't confirm it was him.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:11:13 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:37 PM, Nick2292 wrote:
You know what dude? You want my honest opinion? I think you're asshole with backwards morals. I think you're the kind of person who gets a speeding ticket and believes that the whole world and the government are trying to oppress him. When you see those tanks go through the building, you can tell by the flames that the fire was already going, which means that someone inside had to start it. Which you would realize if you weren't retarded. You think this Dorner fuck is a hero? Than you have some serious issues. This guy is clearly a psychopath which any fifth grader could tell after reading his manifesto, it's the ranting of a lunatic, for all anyone knows, this guy could have made what everything in it up. Do the world a favor, stop being retarded.

The Federal Government has been caught starting buildings on fire and been found guilty in the court of law, and the LAPD has been known to use excessive force the LA riots, Rodney King, and now this shooting on innocent civilians in trucks similar to the one he is using THAT unexcusable sure he is going about it the wrong way. but now the LAPD is having a shitfit just proving Dorners point exactly.

grow up.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:13:52 Reply

He is being framed. He car-jacked someone but didn't kill them when he could have so they didn't run to the police and rat on him.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:16:00 Reply

its the LAPD's fault thoe guys have been known to use excessive force

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:17:56 Reply

Honestly I hope he kills every last one of those assholes.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:18:48 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:16 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: its the LAPD's fault thoe guys have been known to use excessive force

I don't think he lied about the story about his Partner beating the shit out of a person. It's not just the LAPD, it's Police in General in my opinion. The Police are so corrupt that I don't know if Christopher Dorner is guilty or innocent of the crime of killing two people. I don't trust the Police or Government.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:20:18 Reply

Wait, he bought a scuba mask a few days ago, and the body is allegedly unidentifiable. Could Chocolate Rambo still be alive?

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:22:24 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Police found a body, but they said it was totally charred and had no teeth so they couldn't confirm it was him.

They did? But the news just said. Second ago that they think hes still in there but they still arnt 100% sure its him.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:26:08 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:22 PM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Police found a body, but they said it was totally charred and had no teeth so they couldn't confirm it was him.
They did? But the news just said. Second ago that they think hes still in there but they still arnt 100% sure its him.

Police scanner said so I think, at least that's what everyone's talking about. Could be misinformation. The cops won't currently comment on whether he got away.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:31:09 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:18 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:16 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: its the LAPD's fault thoe guys have been known to use excessive force
I don't think he lied about the story about his Partner beating the shit out of a person. It's not just the LAPD, it's Police in General in my opinion. The Police are so corrupt that I don't know if Christopher Dorner is guilty or innocent of the crime of killing two people. I don't trust the Police or Government.

Lol yeah but the LAPD is notorius for police brutality, covering shit up and corruption. Now they are shooting at innocent people and setting shit on fire because there so butthurt because he made them look like idiots

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:35:20 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:26 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:22 PM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
did? But the news just said. Second ago that they think hes still in there but they still arnt 100% sure its him.

Police scanner said so I think, at least that's what everyone's talking about. Could be misinformation. The cops won't currently comment on whether he got away.

Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:39:51 Reply

Any idea what sort of firearm he's using?

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:41:23 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:

Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.

Well i hope thats not true. I live in mentone so id rather have him stay up there.

BBS Signature
LazyDrunk
LazyDrunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:44:03 Reply

At 2/12/13 07:37 PM, Nick2292 wrote:
You know what dude? You want my honest opinion? I think you're asshole with backwards morals. I think you're the kind of person who gets a speeding ticket and believes [this and that]

You can believe what you wanna believe, son, but that don't make it true.

You think this Dorner fuck is a hero?

If you had possessed kind of reading comprehension, you wouldn't have needed to ask that. My thoughts are wasted on the black hole of intellect that is you. Keep dreaming, kiddo.

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:45:27 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:39 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Any idea what sort of firearm he's using?

I know I head the media throw around the term assault rifle (their new favorite word since machine gun, at least they're getting there in terms of knowledge on these things). But as an ex-sailor and police officer, most likely some AR15 variant.

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:48:03 Reply

I cant listen to the police scanner, its offline =.=

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:49:14 Reply

At 2/12/13 08:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.

Right now I'm not sure he is guilty of murdering the Asian and Black man. I do not know if he really killed anyone or if the LAPD is framing him. I'm dead ass serious when I say I do not trust what the LAPD is telling us.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:50:13 Reply

A former officer feel sympathized and had similar experiences as Dorner spoke out. Fucking LAPD is truly corrupted.