00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

aniMATING just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

16,890 Views | 262 Replies

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:10:26

Police found a body, but they said it was totally charred and had no teeth so they couldn't confirm it was him.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:11:13

At 2/12/13 07:37 PM, Nick2292 wrote:
At 2/12/13 07:30 PM, LazyDrunk wrote:
You know what dude? You want my honest opinion? I think you're asshole with backwards morals. I think you're the kind of person who gets a speeding ticket and believes that the whole world and the government are trying to oppress him. When you see those tanks go through the building, you can tell by the flames that the fire was already going, which means that someone inside had to start it. Which you would realize if you weren't retarded. You think this Dorner fuck is a hero? Than you have some serious issues. This guy is clearly a psychopath which any fifth grader could tell after reading his manifesto, it's the ranting of a lunatic, for all anyone knows, this guy could have made what everything in it up. Do the world a favor, stop being retarded.

The Federal Government has been caught starting buildings on fire and been found guilty in the court of law, and the LAPD has been known to use excessive force the LA riots, Rodney King, and now this shooting on innocent civilians in trucks similar to the one he is using THAT unexcusable sure he is going about it the wrong way. but now the LAPD is having a shitfit just proving Dorners point exactly.

grow up.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:13:52

He is being framed. He car-jacked someone but didn't kill them when he could have so they didn't run to the police and rat on him.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:16:00

its the LAPD's fault thoe guys have been known to use excessive force

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:17:56

Honestly I hope he kills every last one of those assholes.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:18:48

At 2/12/13 08:16 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: its the LAPD's fault thoe guys have been known to use excessive force

I don't think he lied about the story about his Partner beating the shit out of a person. It's not just the LAPD, it's Police in General in my opinion. The Police are so corrupt that I don't know if Christopher Dorner is guilty or innocent of the crime of killing two people. I don't trust the Police or Government.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:20:18

Wait, he bought a scuba mask a few days ago, and the body is allegedly unidentifiable. Could Chocolate Rambo still be alive?

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:22:24

At 2/12/13 08:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Police found a body, but they said it was totally charred and had no teeth so they couldn't confirm it was him.

They did? But the news just said. Second ago that they think hes still in there but they still arnt 100% sure its him.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:26:08

At 2/12/13 08:22 PM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Police found a body, but they said it was totally charred and had no teeth so they couldn't confirm it was him.
They did? But the news just said. Second ago that they think hes still in there but they still arnt 100% sure its him.

Police scanner said so I think, at least that's what everyone's talking about. Could be misinformation. The cops won't currently comment on whether he got away.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:31:09

At 2/12/13 08:18 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:16 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: its the LAPD's fault thoe guys have been known to use excessive force
I don't think he lied about the story about his Partner beating the shit out of a person. It's not just the LAPD, it's Police in General in my opinion. The Police are so corrupt that I don't know if Christopher Dorner is guilty or innocent of the crime of killing two people. I don't trust the Police or Government.

Lol yeah but the LAPD is notorius for police brutality, covering shit up and corruption. Now they are shooting at innocent people and setting shit on fire because there so butthurt because he made them look like idiots

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:35:20

At 2/12/13 08:26 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:22 PM, xxxcreep wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:10 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
did? But the news just said. Second ago that they think hes still in there but they still arnt 100% sure its him.

Police scanner said so I think, at least that's what everyone's talking about. Could be misinformation. The cops won't currently comment on whether he got away.

Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:41:23

At 2/12/13 08:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:

Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.

Well i hope thats not true. I live in mentone so id rather have him stay up there.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:45:27

At 2/12/13 08:39 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Any idea what sort of firearm he's using?

I know I head the media throw around the term assault rifle (their new favorite word since machine gun, at least they're getting there in terms of knowledge on these things). But as an ex-sailor and police officer, most likely some AR15 variant.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:48:03

I cant listen to the police scanner, its offline =.=

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:49:14

At 2/12/13 08:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.

Right now I'm not sure he is guilty of murdering the Asian and Black man. I do not know if he really killed anyone or if the LAPD is framing him. I'm dead ass serious when I say I do not trust what the LAPD is telling us.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:51:22

if he got away again the LAPD will be so butthurt. its going to be adorable, I love it when California cops get it in the ass and not get the common courtesy of a reach around.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:51:48

At 2/12/13 08:49 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:35 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Now it looks like they're saying he got away. This motherfucker escaped again.
Right now I'm not sure he is guilty of murdering the Asian and Black man. I do not know if he really killed anyone or if the LAPD is framing him. I'm dead ass serious when I say I do not trust what the LAPD is telling us.

Please, shut the fuck up.

Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:52:39

At 2/12/13 08:51 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?

How do you know he isn't innocent? Is it because you have a problem with his skin color?

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:53:25

At 2/12/13 08:51 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Please, shut the fuck up.

Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?

Like I would listen to what the LAPD has to fucking say, plus California is a shithole.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:54:02

At 2/12/13 08:49 PM, TheKlown wrote:

I believe this too. The lapd are being very sketchy.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 20:59:40

LOL

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:11:58

At 2/12/13 08:52 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/12/13 08:51 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Do you live in California or Los Angeles for that matter?
How do you know he isn't innocent? Is it because you have a problem with his skin color?

Do you even expect me to dignify this with a response? So because I have faith in a Police Force assigned and created by the United States Government, a Government mind you that's existed for 200 years, and made up of millions of people, each elected by the people, that means I'm some how racist just because this guy just so happened to be black?

People pull your heads out of your asses, wipe the shit of your eyes, and see the world for what it is.

Do you honestly think that an entire City government, fuck the Police at this point, and the entirety of the multiple national medias onBOTH sides, would lie to us for some man who attempted to wage a literal personal war, where the odds are 10,000 to 1, and we're just going by numbers here (forget even the tactical and technological difference here), just because he thinks every now and then a Cop kicks some drug addict who refuses to be arrested rather than risk the injury of simply cuffing him?

Does that sound remotely rational to you.

Let's apply Occam's razor here. What sounds much more simple and much more believable that one man snapped and went on a rampage.

Or that millions of people, so ideologically and geographically detached from one another, decided to rally around ONE police department, and lie infront of millions of people, and having all these varied (to say the least) players not slip up, because again, every now and then they arrest an obvious gang member or drug dealer on false charges.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:12:11

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread924947/pg1

I'm creating this thread to discuss the official narrative, document MSM coverage, and explore theories about the case. Please keep discussion focused on those areas to ensure a high signal to noise ratio.

Chris Dormer spent the majority of his time over the last several years being trained in "underwater" demolitions and other SEAL-related skills, and was returned to active duty shortly after beginning his career as a police officer -- in order to guard an oil platform, a strange use of the investment into his training the military spend time and money providing him.

Very shortly after his return to work with the LAPD, he filed a complaint about an incident of kicking brutality perpetrated by a female officer. There is no chance he was unaware the reaction this would cause amongst his colleagues or the possibility he would lose his job.

On Monday, the 1st of February, Chris Dormer is honorably discharged from the United States Navy.

Two days later, on Sunday, the 3rd of February, Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence are discovered in the passenger and driver seats, respectively, of their parked car, when a fellow resident of their condominium complex (into which they recently moved) noticed someone slumped over the wheel.

This means there were no shattered windows to alert witnesses, and therefore the shooter was inside the vehicle, in the back seat. Additionally, the parking area required a key code, and surveillance cameras are positioned throughout the parking area. Initial news stories also reported that "authorities say they have no motive or suspects in the killing."

With this news already in the paper, according to the narrative, Dorner then, on Tuesday, the 5th of February -- another two days after he allegedly killed Quan and Lawerence -- checks into a Navy hotel with his own iD, under his own name, making no attempt to obfuscate his appearance. He never checks out.

On Wednesday the 6th, he is named as a suspect based, in the words of the LAPD, on his manifesto, which the LAPD helpfully provided to the media despite its allegations of corruption. Perhaps they were certain the murder of two innocent people would render the content less credible.

His manifesto declares a one-man war on the LAPD, but instead, there are two days missing in his trail of activity and then he walks right in to what could very easily become a prison if the cops he knows will be looking for him soon finds out he's inside. We have no idea when he left the hotel -- whether it was before or after he was named as a suspect -- or where he was between checking in on the 5th and the next time he supposedly shows up, in the early morning of Thursday the 7th.

In this incident, the LAPD claims he opens fire on the cruiser of a crew working protection on one of Dorner's manifesto-targets. Despite the damage to the car being so severe the officers were "unable to pursue", and despite Dormer's skill as a sniper, the only injury sustained was a minor graze to the head of one of the officers. Somehow, despite being shot at by four cops at once, Dormer escapes unharmed.

Those are the facts of the first part of the timeline, which is where I believe our attention should be focused, as it is the most crucial time for understanding the incident. I'll add my questions and theories in the next post.

Primary Sources:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57567651-504083/monic a-quan-and-keith-lawrence-calif-college-womens-basketball-co ach-and-her-fiance-found-dead-

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks-timeline/index .html

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/02/monica_quan_ke ith_lawrence_mur.php

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:14:43

There are people in my town holding "dont kill dorner" signs which is pissing off alot of people.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:21:34

Right people, let's listen to a a kid from New Jersey, on Newgrounds no less, than several dozen well established and credited News Organizations, with every member spending years of his or her life to the journalism, just because he has a hunch that cops several thousand miles on the other side of the country are collaborating with them in some national conspiracy, of which no one, save the PD themselves, have anything to gain.

Because apparently in the minds of you people, this makes sense.

God Help us if this is what my next generation looks like.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:25:23

I'm 26, and it's just my opinion. Why do you act like Police are so innocent?

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:30:42

At 2/12/13 09:25 PM, TheKlown wrote: I'm 26, and it's just my opinion. Why do you act like Police are so innocent?

Please, explain to me why they aren't.

This isn't the Medieval ages, where the knights get castles, land, women, and power from enforcing the King's rule.

Cops don't live out in expensive mansions and reap the benefits of the tax payer's dollars. I know cops, and half of them can barely even send their kid through school.

Now tell me what reward is in that job, where you put your life on the line, where men just risked their lives to capture this guy and others like him every day in the line of duty.

Because I can sure as shit tell you right now that if you expect me to believe that those men who risked their lives, just so they could cover up a fucking firing gone wrong, and let their friends keep their low wage life risking job, when they could've said 'fuck this it's your problem' like you want to paint all cops as, then you sir, truly earned your screen name.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:42:17

At 2/12/13 09:21 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Right people, let's listen to a a kid from New Jersey, on Newgrounds no less, than several dozen well established and credited News Organizations, with every member spending years of his or her life to the journalism, just because he has a hunch that cops several thousand miles on the other side of the country are collaborating with them in some national conspiracy, of which no one, save the PD themselves, have anything to gain.

Because apparently in the minds of you people, this makes sense.

God Help us if this is what my next generation looks like.

This was a country found on rebellion, we need people to be skeptical of authority because there are times that authority is messed up and the skeptics will help us keep them in check. the LA area police departments definitely did not handle this manhunt in an ideal matter, they shot up two trucks that weren't even same make model or color as the Dorner's truck and in the process wounded two ladies who were delivering papers. As far as the media goes, all the major news outlets in the United States have their own agenda even if they didn't they can only report on what the LAPD says happens if there were not other witnesses. Based off Dorner's manifesto, the LAPD is far from trustworthy is they are gonna fire anyone who tries to point out any corruption/abuse within the organization.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:43:38

At 2/12/13 09:36 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 2/12/13 09:30 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 2/12/13 09:25 PM, TheKlown wrote:
Risk their 'lives' to 'capture' Dorner? They were fucking shoot at anything that look like Dorner and they even considered on using drone. How fucking naive can you be? The whole fucking LAPD is after ONE guy. They want to kill him quick and silent (news media were called off where they believe he was hiding).

Dumbass, the drone they used wasn't outfitted with hellfire missiles. And you're telling me they can call off the news media. So then why is it a 10k man force can wave off every news media aviable for, as you said one guy, where as Bush can't do the same when he's torturing thousands.

You expect me to believe they have more pull than the president of the United States.

And no the WHOLE LAPD is after one guy because if that's the case, then you're telling me that right now at Big Bear, they have 10000 cops while all of Los Angeles is currently devoid of cops?

And what could this man possibly have on them that they would want to kill him so bad? They just shot 3 more people, that's terrible incompetence yes, but do you know what the reaction was to that, fucking close to nothing. Why didn't they cover that up?

So after just fucking up in front of millions on the internet and televisions across America and facing hardly any backlash for it, what could be so important this man has on them? Are they in league with Xenu and the NWO?

Please don't throw around naivety as if you even have a fucking clue what it truly means.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 21:49:01

At 2/12/13 09:21 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Did he kill himself in the cabin or this is another framed work of LAPD?

No body in the cabin. He prepared in advance for a fire, hence the scuba gear. He's still out there and they know it.

BBS Signature