jhypsyshah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 16:04:34 Reply

http://gizmodo.com/5983175/report-ex+cop-christopher-dorner-
is-now-a-target-for-drones

According to this, now we may get a little glimpse of the robot army and FCS. I always thought John Henry was before his time..

Thanks to Green-Chicken for the sig graphics, ur awesome.

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 16:12:06 Reply

Ugh. Well they still didnt find him...
Now I'm going to have to go to school with him on the loose =.= I dont really even think that he's in the mountains anymore.
Btw, if they are using San Bernardino police to help catch him, then they are screwed. He'll be free forever...

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
jhypsyshah
jhypsyshah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 16:32:59 Reply

Remember, this is a morality-driven revenge killer. Not a madman on a rampage.

I'll admit, I'd be scared to be near him, not because of dorner but moreso because of the fear he instills and the ambitious rain of lead that would follow him.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 17:36:28 Reply

LOL, they have a 1 million dollar reward as if this guy hasn't been planning this for awhile! He is an ex Navy officer who knows how to go ghost. I bet you he is stocked with plenty of food, supplies where ever he is at now. I mean do Cans of Beans even go bad? He could live off that. Most can items take forever to go bad don't they?

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

madnesscombatdude224
madnesscombatdude224
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 17:38:02 Reply

Who gives a fuck

the pardy is no longer a party-Justin

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 17:44:17 Reply

At 2/10/13 05:36 PM, TheKlown wrote: He is an ex Navy officer who knows how to go ghost.

I would be concerned if it was any other branch besides the Navy.

BBS Signature
jhypsyshah
jhypsyshah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 17:48:04 Reply

At 2/10/13 05:44 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 2/10/13 05:36 PM, TheKlown wrote: He is an ex Navy officer who knows how to go ghost.
I would be concerned if it was any other branch besides the Navy.

undersea and river warfare unit isn't bad enough?

BBS Signature
jhypsyshah
jhypsyshah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 17:57:20 Reply

http://www.hulu.com/#!last-resort-2012

XD

BBS Signature
ChopstickClock
ChopstickClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-10 22:11:16 Reply

Guy weighs 270 lbs apparently. He'll be stopping in to the nearest Dunkin' preeeeetty soon methinks.

teh Clock Crew will n3vr die. and dont u underline mai authority agen or ill g0 clyde shafe on ur ass

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 12:08:31 Reply

At 2/10/13 04:25 PM, Trillionaire wrote:
At 2/10/13 04:12 PM, xxxcreep wrote: Now I'm going to have to go to school with him on the loose
That doesn't effect you in the slightest, unless your parents are police officers who are directly involved in an LAPD police brutality cover-up.

Remember, this is a morality-driven revenge killer. Not a madman on a rampage.

I knooow. But you never know when hes going to decide that the biggest damage he can do to the police is the shoot up a school

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 16:59:01 Reply

Murder is not a game, people.

You cheering this guy on is the most pathetic spectacle since the nerd community's reaction to Mass Effect 3's ending.

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 18:07:56 Reply

Just saw on the news that the cop dorner killed used to attend the same college i go to. And went to the rival high as school that i went to. Its a small world =.=

BBS Signature
NinjaGuy
NinjaGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 19:06:16 Reply

This is kinda interesting, this stuff always makes me question the human mind; it follows no rules apparently. There is no law of decisions.

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 20:52:31 Reply

I don't understand you people. Let's remove the LAPD from the equation.

What is your problem with cops, for God's sake I feel like I'm listening to Biggie and Pac (not that they were bad rappers, they were great, but they were assholes). Fuck cops, they killas, etc.

Do you guys understand just how much more shitty and terrible life would be without them?

Yeah complain about their mistreatment of the blacks and etc, but I can guarantee you without them, these so called "wrongly accused" victims would be shooting up every one and everything.

Think cities are dangerous know with cops, just imagine for a second what they'd be like without them.

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 20:55:05 Reply

At 2/11/13 08:52 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Do you guys understand just how much more shitty and terrible life would be without them?

Yeah complain about their mistreatment of the blacks and etc, but I can guarantee you without them, these so called "wrongly accused" victims would be shooting up every one and everything.

Think cities are dangerous know with cops, just imagine for a second what they'd be like without them.

Implying the police have to be corrupt and illegal to enforce the law

Also the LAPD is well known for being corrupt so no big surprise

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 21:14:32 Reply

FYI, the police are under no obligation to protect you in any way, contrary to the phrase "to protect and serve". They're only here to enforce the law and make money for the government via fines.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbi a

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 21:26:19 Reply

There was just a reported sighting of him in my city -.- probably not him tho. People are going to be making false claims alot just to see if they can get that reward. Its ridiculous.

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 21:39:08 Reply

At 2/11/13 08:52 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: I don't understand you people. Let's remove the LAPD from the equation.

What is your problem with cops, for God's sake I feel like I'm listening to Biggie and Pac (not that they were bad rappers, they were great, but they were assholes). Fuck cops, they killas, etc.

Do you guys understand just how much more shitty and terrible life would be without them?

It's not cops in general we have a problem with, it's cops that will gun down a vehicle indiscriminately because it may be the vehicle of the suspect despite not being the same make model nor occupants being even remotely close to the description of the suspect. They shot two asian or hispanic ladies in a blue toyota, wasn't even a dark blue and they shot up a black Honda Ridgeline which looks nothing like the Nissan Titan, belonging to a white guy. The LAPD and other police in the area will end up causing more collateral damage in catching Dorner than Dorner himself has caused. If the police involved in the manhut would have conducted themselves more professionally we would be less inclined to root for Dorner and lash out at the police.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 21:40:50 Reply

The guy is probably in Mexico now laughing at all the shit he stirred up.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 22:05:13 Reply

At 2/11/13 09:26 PM, xxxcreep wrote: There was just a reported sighting of him in my city -.- probably not him tho. People are going to be making false claims alot just to see if they can get that reward. Its ridiculous.

Most likely /b/tards at work again. They really are calling in tons of false leads to throw off police.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 23:33:20 Reply

At 2/11/13 10:05 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 2/11/13 09:26 PM, xxxcreep wrote: There was just a reported sighting of him in my city -.- probably not him tho. People are going to be making false claims alot just to see if they can get that reward. Its ridiculous.
Most likely /b/tards at work again. They really are calling in tons of false leads to throw off police.

I really dont understand why 4chan people would want to put other peoples lives in danger. I dont mind their jokes, but this is a serious matter.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-11 23:35:32 Reply

I really dont understand why 4chan people would want to put other peoples lives in danger. I dont mind their jokes, but this is a serious matter.

Because being on the internet brings out the inner sociopath of us all.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 03:20:24 Reply

At 2/11/13 11:35 PM, Darthdenim wrote:

I find that difficult to believe.

....so has this guy killed anybody else, or what?

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 03:29:49 Reply

At 2/12/13 03:20 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 2/11/13 11:35 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
I find that difficult to believe.

....so has this guy killed anybody else, or what?

No the LAPD is basically having a bitchfit.

They've currently shot at innocent civilians, because they had similar trucks to the ex-cop. They're scared lil pigs.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 03:34:08 Reply

At 2/12/13 03:29 AM, DarkMatter wrote:
No the LAPD is basically having a bitchfit.

They've currently shot at innocent civilians, because they had similar trucks to the ex-cop. They're scared lil pigs.

That happened days ago, it seems.

Last I heard, they authorized UAV's to thermally seek this guy out...but if we learned anything from Afghanistan/Iraq, they can detect a person just fine, but they ain't so keen to tell one individual from a completely different kind.

I love how the media I had read it typed "Authorized Drone Strikes" even though I'm pretty goddamn sure they're not going to Hellfire Missile this one dude.

...That would easily be Wanted Level Six Stars and a Half, he might be at a solid Five Star wanted rating at this point, lol.

He's gonna need one of these!

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 04:09:57 Reply

The LAPD are scared and they are wasting a ton of money and effort in trying to catch up when he is probably in Mexico. He was in the army so he knows how to do effective terrorism.

I wonder how he is going to survive in Mexico. And what if the Mexican police or a group of Mexicans realize who he is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 16:59:03 Reply

At 2/12/13 04:49 PM, Trillionaire wrote: Found.
Home invasion, 2 people tied up, 1escapes after Dorner leaves with stolen vehicle, calls 911
2 wounded officers, extracted from gunfight
Car crashed, Dorner on foot
Multiple helis in the sky

Chase is on

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/manhunt-christ opher-dorner-big-bear.html

Confirmed!

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 16:59:26 Reply

Fucking cops were randomly shooting at anything that looks like a pickup truck. There were 3 separate incidents. The cops are trying to kill Dorner on sight.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt -newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html
http://i.imgur.com/HgIuW6p.jpg

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 17:12:55 Reply

Good Guy Dorner

JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-12 17:17:41 Reply

At 2/12/13 04:59 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Fucking cops were randomly shooting at anything that looks like a pickup truck. There were 3 separate incidents. The cops are trying to kill Dorner on sight.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt -newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html
http://i.imgur.com/HgIuW6p.jpg

That happened at the beginning. They'd found his truck burnt up in big bear since then. The latest news was that they have been stopping every fat black man they can find. Right now they've got a car theif surrounded in a cabin.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature