Be a Supporter!

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

  • 7,386 Views
  • 330 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 07:35 PM Reply

Phobotech you are a despicable human being, you're treating a life or death situatuion as if it's a game.

Id love to drop your ignorant ass in the middle of a warzone and see how much you'd still care to see bloodshed.

You are truly deserving of the word: Pussy.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 07:35 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Phobotech you are a despicable human being, you're treating a life or death situatuion as if it's a game.

Id love to drop your ignorant ass in the middle of a warzone and see how much you'd still care to see bloodshed.

You are truly deserving of the word: Pussy.

Yuck it up, kid. I'm secure enough with myself to know when death is necessary. None of us are going to make it out alive.

You have no power or weight behind your empty, distant judgements. Enjoy being powerless! Enjoy it, because none of this matters! :D

None of this matters. You don't matter. I don't matter. You are hilarious :D


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 06:10 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
At 2/9/13 05:30 PM, Light wrote:
If what Christopher Dorner is saying happens to be true, AND he is targeting cops who happen to be corrupt,
I'll just use this premise to give my opinion on this.

Even if he is only targeting corrupt cops, and no innocents get caught in the crossfire, you still can't just go around killing people. Morals aside it serves no purpose other then gratifying some sunshiny ideal of the killer.

True.

I'm not saying there isn't a corruption problem. There is, and always will be corruption, and we always will need an institution to deal with that, and if that institution is ineffective we have a due process to to deal with that. It's naive to think shooting cops will solve a corruption problem.

I don't think it'll solve the problem, but there's a chance that it may help. And frankly, I feel that if the problem of an unfair justice system could be solved within the limits of the law, it would've been, but I am more than willing to admit I am wrong.

Aside from some cult following among some street kids, this guy will achieve nothing. In due time all his strategies and efforts are insignificant and meaningless. This type of idealism is for children.

I hope you don't think I'm idealistic for empathizing(To a small degree, of course. He has killed innocent people who aren't corrupt cops.) with this man.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 07:41 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 2/9/13 07:35 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: Phobotech you are a despicable human being, you're treating a life or death situatuion as if it's a game.

Id love to drop your ignorant ass in the middle of a warzone and see how much you'd still care to see bloodshed.

You are truly deserving of the word: Pussy.
Yuck it up, kid. I'm secure enough with myself to know when death is necessary. None of us are going to make it out alive.

You have no power or weight behind your empty, distant judgements. Enjoy being powerless! Enjoy it, because none of this matters! :D

None of this matters. You don't matter. I don't matter. You are hilarious :D

You speak of life and death as if you've personally dealt with it.

Where do you come off as an authority on morality? Because everyone's entitled to their own opinion? You sound like the close minded new age 'philosophers' that make up too much of this generation.

So again where do you come off, were you a soldier, were you exposed to such violence that you can say the things you say? Because if not, then with all intents, shut up.

I don't care what you think of me, because although this probably has no impact for someone like you, 90% of this country, hell 90% of the world maybe, would agree with me on this issue, and be disgusted by your general attitude and behavior.

And for you to not even have a sliver of doubt regarding whether or not what you're saying is moral (and if you can even deny morality or give some bs about how it's all "subjective" then I'll just chalk you up to a lost hope) then all I can say is the world would truly be better off without people like you.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 08:10 PM Reply

This thread was doomed to a shitstorm before it was made.

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Member since: May. 1, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 08:23 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 08:10 PM, Boomstick wrote: This thread was doomed to a shitstorm before it was made.

I feel like there would be less flaming if people actually fucking read the manifesto and not just the bullshit news story. Never trust the news.


BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 08:29 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 05:55 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Not every cop who ever gave you a ticket is corrupt, people.

I don't drive, but I am harassed for Walking, Jogging, or Riding my Bike. Seems to happen often enough by different Cops that tell Lies such as I've been walking in the middle of the road because the Middle of the Road is now the side of the road where barely any sidewalk is at where I live.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 08:23 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 2/9/13 08:10 PM, Boomstick wrote: This thread was doomed to a shitstorm before it was made.
I feel like there would be less flaming if people actually fucking read the manifesto and not just the bullshit news story. Never trust the news.

I haven't seen a single news story talk about why he is doing what he is doing and what he is claiming.

In my personal opinion this guy might be right and if he is right then the police officer(s) who wrongdid Dorner needs to confess now and Dorner will stop killing people.

Assuming Dorner is telling the truth I doubt the police would confess because the news isn't reporting properly and they are in a comfortable position where no body believes or knows what Dorner's claims are


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 07:57 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
You speak of life and death as if you've personally dealt with it.

It's not an abstract concept. It exists. I have lost friends and family, so I'm no different to any of us who have experienced "life and death." We're all experiencing it. None of us are going to make it out alive, so the healthiest attitude is to acknowledge that death is among us, and understand it's necessity in a bloated world.

If it was somebody I cared about, it would hurt, yes. But I don't care about these people in this story, and I'm not about to pretend that I do. Therefore, I'm genuine...I'll mourn for people who deserve my mourning them. When it's in the proper CONTEXT for me to care. If you look at the scale of death that happens each day in this country, there's absolutely no point in carrying grief for strangers; that is an existence that doesn't bide with my personality. It ain't practical to live that way.

Why live in fear that I'm going to offend someone I don't even know on something as non-impacting as a forum anyway? There's no point to living that way, because I will never know those people.

(mostly because they're dead)

Where do you come off as an authority on morality? Because everyone's entitled to their own opinion? You sound like the close minded new age 'philosophers' that make up too much of this generation.

So again where do you come off, were you a soldier, were you exposed to such violence that you can say the things you say? Because if not, then with all intents, shut up.

lol, "Where do you come off." Is this your idea of scolding someone? Over the internet on the BBS? Work on it, lol, it's not quite there yet. You're embarrassing to read.

I have not once, EVER touted myself as an "authority on morality", but your attempt at flattering me is really underwhelming. Morally, yeah, the gunman is totally crazy. But fuckit, I'm still interested in how far he takes his vendetta! Everyone IS entitled to their opinion. Free speech, kid, so you should deal with it.

But, y'know, I can see you're clearly CHOOSING to not dealing with it. In fact, my harmless contributions to this thread has got your jimmies so rustled, you're pleading me to shut up. It's adorable you think I might listen to your belly aching and comply.

I don't care what you think of me-

Neat! We're on the same page.

And for you to not even have a sliver of doubt regarding whether or not what you're saying is moral (and if you can even deny morality or give some bs about how it's all "subjective" then I'll just chalk you up to a lost hope) then all I can say is the world would truly be better off without people like you.

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but in case it wasn't made clear before; not only does it NOT MATTER IN THE SLIGHTEST, but I honestly don't care. I don't know these people, prayer won't save them, I ain't going to donate any money to anything related to this story, and that's as realistic as its true. We are here. Sitting at a computer, on a forum. Our words have as much impact on the world as lost dryer lint trapped within the sweaty confines of my belly-button....with few exceptions like that whole Sirtom93 thing...and that was cool! The BBS actually did something GOOD for once! But hey, we're useless to this particular topical story, so the best thing we can do is have a fun chat about GTA wanted star levels.

Your "White Knighting" on the situation is obnoxious and pointless! I hold no illusions to my sense of humor being fucked up, but I'm perfectly aware that none of the family of whoever was shot by this FASCINATING asshole will be perusing through THESE forums. Even if they were, what do they expect? It's the goddamned internet. Get a reality check, and cry into your pillow as you ask why "everyone is so much dumber than me, augh, boohoo...awww it is my burden to bare, being the only moral user on newgrounds who has the COURAGE to stand up to filthy degenerates! Ohhhh *shitstorm*"


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 07:42 PM, Light wrote:
I hope you don't think I'm idealistic for empathizing(To a small degree, of course. He has killed innocent people who aren't corrupt cops.) with this man.

I wasn't talking/debating with you at all, I was just using your premise to voice my opinion.

Of course almost anyone can emphasis with someone who takes some sort of stand against corruption, but weather or not this specific type of stand, as in just killing people is realistic or not is a separate issue.


BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:00 PM Reply

amazing thread

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:25 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 09:08 PM, Bees wrote: humans are trash lol

you said it


MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:28 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 09:08 PM, Bees wrote: humans are trash lol

well when the cops shot up 2 Asian ladies and ran a guy off the road and fired at him I think they proved his point........

angst~


.

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 09:08 PM, Bees wrote: cool how this is a fairy tale for some of you and the only time you will feel any emotion towards the situation is when it ends in "tragedy" (when he dies from two in the chest). if this guy is a cop, or ex cop, and its been admitted that one, he is biased and then generally agreed upon that cops are corrupt why do you put your backs with this guy, hypocrites? any pig can write a narrative of some bullshit they were a part of and you insipid morons would eat it up like beliebers eat up the same album over and o er rereleased as remastered and acoustic versions because it makes you feel good and important

humans are trash lol

don't waste your time with these retards. Half are probably acting like this since they're lil 'rebels'.

It's good to know this thread won't entirely be filled up with these idiots.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:35 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 09:30 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:
At 2/9/13 09:08 PM, Bees wrote: cool how this is a fairy tale for some of you and the only time you will feel any emotion towards the situation is when it ends in "tragedy" (when he dies from two in the chest). if this guy is a cop, or ex cop, and its been admitted that one, he is biased and then generally agreed upon that cops are corrupt why do you put your backs with this guy, hypocrites? any pig can write a narrative of some bullshit they were a part of and you insipid morons would eat it up like beliebers eat up the same album over and o er rereleased as remastered and acoustic versions because it makes you feel good and important

humans are trash lol
don't waste your time with these retards. Half are probably acting like this since they're lil 'rebels'.

It's good to know this thread won't entirely be filled up with these idiots.

so you are saying cops who shoot innocent people are not corrupt? i don't know what world you live in, but If i'm driving down the street i don't want to be shot at by a random cop because he 'thought' i was a suspect.

also sorry for saying angst that was uncalled for bees :x
also this other guy who replied to you is a retard

.

RichardGrey
RichardGrey
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:55 PM Reply

Hey pro-gun retards. Have you read Dorner's manifesto?

'If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don't give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That's bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn't even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to "add to cart". All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL's. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I'm not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. "Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its a moral mandate."

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche' and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!'

he's right you losers

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:59 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 09:55 PM, RichardGrey wrote: Hey pro-gun retards. Have you read Dorner's manifesto?

That was added in on 4chan, sorry you fell for it :(


.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 10:11 PM Reply

Seriously, I think this guy has the right idea to fight on. Since he considers himself as dead already, the reason why he's still alive because he wants to bring the point out. The point that the American system is corrupted.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 11:34 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 09:55 PM, RichardGrey wrote: Hey pro-gun retards. Have you read Dorner's manifesto?

'If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy

Looks like he was paid off by the government to say that. I wonder if two people are really dead now... This whole story looks suspect.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 01:21 AM Reply

Apparently the stuff that was added to the manifesto was actually added by himself, but it's not what it seems. The whole thing is a complex coded message. It's all speculation now, until someone can decode it. The unedited manifesto was sent to the police, while he released the other to the public.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 01:23 AM Reply

Jesus Christ, there's so much shooting going on in America. :/


R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 01:26 AM Reply

Crazy shit, not that any of you care, but he was staying in a hotel very close to my barracks. Pretty much right in the little shopping center where we all get groceries and the such. Unbelievable how close he was to me. Hopefully they catch this guy soon.


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 01:31 AM Reply

At 2/10/13 01:26 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Crazy shit, not that any of you care, but he was staying in a hotel very close to my barracks. Pretty much right in the little shopping center where we all get groceries and the such. Unbelievable how close he was to me. Hopefully they catch this guy soon.

You remembered his name and such, or do you recognize his face from the pictures emblazoned on news casts? That's actually a pretty weird, but interesting coincidence.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 01:33 AM Reply

At 2/10/13 01:31 AM, Phobotech wrote: You remembered his name and such, or do you recognize his face from the pictures emblazoned on news casts? That's actually a pretty weird, but interesting coincidence.

No no, he was in the military so he has access to military bases. He was hiding out in a hotel on a base walking distance from mine, where I do my shopping.


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 03:28 AM Reply

At 2/10/13 01:26 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Crazy shit, not that any of you care, but he was staying in a hotel very close to my barracks. Pretty much right in the little shopping center where we all get groceries and the such. Unbelievable how close he was to me. Hopefully they catch this guy soon.

You're a nobody, he isn't coming after you anyways.


I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 05:02 AM Reply

At 2/9/13 09:59 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/9/13 09:55 PM, RichardGrey wrote: Hey pro-gun retards. Have you read Dorner's manifesto?
That was added in on 4chan, sorry you fell for it :(

Its funny because people all over the internet keep adding shit and changing shit in his manifesto and online media is actually using the tampered versions


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 10:27 AM Reply

At 2/10/13 01:33 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 2/10/13 01:31 AM, Phobotech wrote: You remembered his name and such, or do you recognize his face from the pictures emblazoned on news casts? That's actually a pretty weird, but interesting coincidence.
No no, he was in the military so he has access to military bases. He was hiding out in a hotel on a base walking distance from mine, where I do my shopping.

That was confirmed to be false.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt -false-leads-rumors-fly-over-ex-cops-whereabouts.html


.

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 01:13 PM Reply

At 2/10/13 10:27 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/10/13 01:33 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 2/10/13 01:31 AM, Phobotech wrote: You remembered his name and such, or do you recognize his face from the pictures emblazoned on news casts? That's actually a pretty weird, but interesting coincidence.
No no, he was in the military so he has access to military bases. He was hiding out in a hotel on a base walking distance from mine, where I do my shopping.
That was confirmed to be false.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt -false-leads-rumors-fly-over-ex-cops-whereabouts.html

lmao! I can see this opening the age-old can of worms of, "OH, SO YOU THINK ALL BROTHAS LOOK ALIKE!?" hahaha


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 02:44 PM Reply

Yeah, /b/ is calling in all sorts of false leads to confuse the cops.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 03:20 PM Reply

At 2/10/13 02:44 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Yeah, /b/ is calling in all sorts of false leads to confuse the cops.

That's just stupid if it's true, I know this Dorner guy has been hailed as a figurehead against corruption but if the LAPD go on these leads it'll just end up with more innocent people being killed by the LAPD because they're hell bent on bringing this Dorner guy in dead. If you saw the grouping of the bullet holes when the shot up the blue pickup the hispanic or asian chicks were driving, they were grouped to kill.