New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 06:20 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 06:18 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: This is the original, unedited, manifesto. The link in the OP has a bunch of bullshit added about gun control and shit by /b/.

fixed link

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 06:18 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: This is the original, unedited, manifesto. The link in the OP has a bunch of bullshit added about gun control and shit by /b/.

Yeah, I thought all that extra crap about TV shows and Shark Week, Charlie Sheen and celebrities, and Anonymous seemed out of place.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 08:03 PM Reply

If compared to the game GTA, how many stars would he have by now on the wanted meter?

None

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 08:03 PM, Luis wrote: If compared to the game GTA, how many stars would he have by now on the wanted meter?

I'd say 3, but if he crosses over to New Jersey he'll automatically have the army on his ass.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 08:15 PM, Boomstick wrote:
At 2/8/13 08:03 PM, Luis wrote: If compared to the game GTA, how many stars would he have by now on the wanted meter?
I'd say 3, but if he crosses over to New Jersey he'll automatically have the army on his ass.

I beg to differ...have you seen the scale of this manhunt? He's already got at least 4 stars, easily.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 08:54 PM Reply

three when feds get involved it goes to 4, army is 5.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 05:16 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: At the end of this article, CNN says that they received Dorner's package. Inside was a DVD with a note saying he never lied. However, CNN won't mention anything about what was on the DVD. He reached out to the reporter hoping to make his evidence public, yet it will likely be destroyed because they handed it over to the police. The cops are still saying they will never look into his case and the media won't let the truth be out to the public.

This pisses me off. If they don't eventually release what was on the DVD then something seriously has to be done. A press for it to be released or something.

LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 08:54 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
three when feds get involved it goes to 4, army is 5.

Army is 6 dude. Here's the GTA police force spectrum

Cops on foot in vicinity try and arrest you(no firearms used).
Cops on foot in vicinity use lethal force and call in backup.
Back up is called and helis are coming to follow you in a high speed chase.
SWAT is added.
Local three letter agencies come to help.
National fucking Guard is here.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 09:09 PM Reply

This guy flushed whatever cause he had down the toilet when he killed innocent people.

Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 09:58 PM Reply

His manifesto is so full of blatant fallcies that it makes it hard for me to read.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 10:21 PM Reply

It makes sense if he killed just the crooked cops, but why kill their families? Seems kinda cruel for the sake of being cruel.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 10:30 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 08:15 PM, Boomstick wrote:

Nah. This is most like the upcoming GTA 5 (set in modern LA) where the whole map is open from the start.
I agree with whoever said 4 stars.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 2/8/13 10:30 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
Nah. This is most like the upcoming GTA 5 (set in modern LA) where the whole map is open from the start.
I agree with whoever said 4 stars.

Yeah, heh...whoever said that.

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 11:26 PM Reply

The choppers are starting to fly in, and the cops open fire.

Dimitrilium
Dimitrilium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 11:42 PM Reply

I see the point of is action, no one ever feel the need to change things unless someone go to far. The more wrong he will cause, the more things will be made right so it does not happen again. We'll see how far he can make it.

Interesting quotes and another link to the real manifesto down that link.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/rogue-lapd-offi cer-christopher-jordan-dorner-may-be-a-hero-2559822.html

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 11:59 PM Reply

Any one siding with this man, or claiming to "Fuck the Police" need to get a fucking grip on reality.

These men are laying their lives down for you ungrateful shits. "They're C0rrupt!" as if an entire police force is some sort of conspiracy like organization keeping the people down.

People like this make me sick, you're all high and mighty until shit actually goes down, and you find yourself in need of the police, but they're too busy with us "bodies" I suppose.

Please, you make it seem like being a cop gives you freedom from the law and a mansion along with several million dollars.

This guy is a psycho not some robin hood, righting the wrongs of corruption.

For fuck's sake this is black history month maybe if you lil rebel's learned about history instead of distrusting every single "institution" you'd learn.

Dr. King and several other supporters of him, gave their lives, for equality, and did not raise a single finger against anyone. They are heroes. They had the courage toNOT fight back, and guess what say what you want but their efforts were successful.

These men, not crazy loons like the Black Panthers or this sicko, changed American society for the better, we have a black man in the highest position in the country, we've come along way since the '60s. And whether or not you agree with Obama, he, as a black man, is president, when merely 50 years ago, a black man couldn't even walk in the same bathroom as a white man.

All this asshole is doing is killing innocent lives.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 2/8/13 11:59 PM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote: bunch of random shit

Dude...what are you talking about lmao. The entire police force is corrupt when the supposedly "good" cops don't say shit when the other cops do bad things in fear of retaliation.

And what does MLK (I assume you mean Junior...) have to do with this? Or Obama? Sounds like you're just babbling to me.

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 12:26 AM Reply

At 2/9/13 12:03 AM, Zachary wrote:
Dude...what are you talking about lmao. The entire police force is corrupt when the supposedly "good" cops don't say shit when the other cops do bad things in fear of retaliation.

And what does MLK (I assume you mean Junior...) have to do with this? Or Obama? Sounds like you're just babbling to me.

or it means you didn't get it.

Here the point, I read the manifesto, it's mostly about race. Look the point about MLK was this. When people called him a n----r he didn't attack them, he swallowed his pride and kept on fighting for equal rights, without resorting to violence.

The point about Obama was that MLK's work, and peace strategy worked, because we have a black man in office, you don't have to agree with him, the point is, how far we've come in 50 years, mainly due to the peaceful protests from MLK, and his associates.

And the first point was easy to follow everyone here is claiming absolutes. So you can tell me with 100% certainty that EVERY member of the LAPD is a corrupt, racist, villain?

Look I understand if you have some reserves I do too, but don't start distorting my words simply because you disagree with me, If I was unclear before I've just clarified myself.

Let's be mature and try to understand though that this man is not some one anyone should emulate or even attempt to follow. The fact that every major News Media outlet claims this man is a psycho should be a big indicator.

And bear in mind the two sides, and those few in between, are constantly warring with each other, and the fact they all can agree on this shows that it is near absolute certitude.

Because to then claim that the LAPD has influence on several news corporations many of which are spread all over the country, is a nut job conspiracy.

And for the record, his "manifesto" is hardly the new 'War and Peace'. It rambles and there are clear points of contradictions in his speech.

Him simply admitting he's loony, doesn't excuse him from suspicion that he might be crazy. Even men like Stalin and Hitler knew when they were evil, they just chose to ignore it, for the greater 'good'.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 2/9/13 12:26 AM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:

Here the point, I read the manifesto, it's mostly about race. Look the point about MLK was this. When people called him a n----r he didn't attack them, he swallowed his pride and kept on fighting for equal rights, without resorting to violence.

But he's not attacking them because they called him a word... he is attacking them because he is insane. He just happened to mention that. He was fired and really has nothing to lose... he just doesn't like the corruption (which exists even if you stick your hands in your ears screaming 'lalala' like a child all you want).

Yeah....

verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 12:36 AM Reply

Lol.

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

Lumber-Jax12
Lumber-Jax12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate

At 2/9/13 12:28 AM, Zachary wrote:
At 2/9/13 12:26 AM, Lumber-Jax12 wrote:

But he's not attacking them because they called him a word... he is attacking them because he is insane. He just happened to mention that. He was fired and really has nothing to lose... he just doesn't like the corruption (which exists even if you stick your hands in your ears screaming 'lalala' like a child all you want).

Look you and I are on the same page here don't go making enemies where you have friends. It's good to know you acknowledge he's crazy, and yes race had some part of it, merely to show how a mature man like MLK handled racism and how this loon can't.

And I never once denied there's corruption. There is, especially in the LAPD, I'm well aware of their misuse of force.

But that doesn't mean that because of them every single officer in their department is in on some big conspiracy. I'm fairly confident that corruption makes up less than 10% of an entire police force. And that just because there are cases of police corruption doesn't mean that every single cop is crooked or only looking out for himself.

Bottom line, he's crazy, there is corruption (I can sympathize with his firing and his concern regarding it, but not his violent over the top reaction to it), but it is not so widespread to the point that an entire police force is corrupt.

Yeah....

If this is your attempt atta' "Got one over you!", nice try. Again let's be mature about this, son.

ChopstickClock
ChopstickClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate

I hope he gets shot in the dick

teh Clock Crew will n3vr die. and dont u underline mai authority agen or ill g0 clyde shafe on ur ass

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 01:15 AM Reply

Look, Lumber, I honestly don't give a fuck. This shit's happening in LA with one dude taking on the LAPD. From my cozy vantage point in North Dallas, this is still a fascinating story to keep up on.

People kinda like to root for the underdog every once and a while. You may argue against the morality and societal backlashes that may incur, but all in all, we're just impressed by this guy's colossal balls. I'm engrossed into how far he takes things. I mean, this has potential to be even bigger than THIS, which happened in '97....these guys were just bank robbers. The motive to this one man (ONE MAN!) is much, much more complex than just a matter of race.

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 03:20 AM Reply

At 2/9/13 12:36 AM, ChopstickClock wrote: I hope he gets shot in the dick

That's just sick.

RE-Uploader8
RE-Uploader8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 03:29 AM Reply

I'M DONE! I'M FUCKING DONE!

"Having known you're a grade A jackass, i'll still give you my money."-Sifraudmis (friend)

BBS Signature
RichardGrey
RichardGrey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 03:58 AM Reply

@lumber

The police in LA (or certain members in the police force who know the truth) have the power to end this all but they won't because they are idiots

xxxcreep
xxxcreep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 04:07 AM Reply

This news again...its seriously never been off the news since yesterday. I live in the san bernardino county area (riiight at the bottom of the mountain in mentone) an it does worry me...i have all my doors locked and im worried to go to school on monday(yucaipa). I do understand how he is feeling. I read his manifesto. (Well most of it) i personally think that he feels that the world is against him an that nothing in his life can get any worse than it already is. i feel like he had a good heart until all these things went down, but that doesnt make me feel any safer -.- im a naturally paranoid person, so just living next to the shit city of san bernardino makes me scared for my life 24/7.....if anyone is wondering why i mentioned where i live, its because they are looking for him in the mountains. I was listening to the police scanner last night and i heard "shots fired from unknown suspect" idk if it has to do with his tho...

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 05:22 AM Reply

Are we taking bets on how long he can evade them?

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 06:05 AM Reply

At 2/9/13 05:22 AM, Cootie wrote: Are we taking bets on how long he can evade them?

Starting bids?

I'd be disappointed if he doesn't last a week.

Since I'm USUALLY disappointed when it comes to a rare news story that actually piques my interest, I'm guessing the news story telling people "WE GOT HIM", will air in five days.

BBS Signature
Jin
Jin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 06:43 AM Reply

I hope he gets as many of them as possible.

BBS Signature