00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

aniMATING just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

16,891 Views | 262 Replies

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 20:57:56

At 2/13/13 08:42 PM, Otto wrote: We're just being broadcast your shit like we always are. We're not trying to participate most of the time.

Why would england even want to

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 21:14:52

At 2/13/13 08:40 PM, DarkMatter wrote:
At 2/13/13 08:30 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:
Based off what i've heard and if Dorner's dead, The final score in collateral damage should be this
Dorner: 2 civillians and 2 officers killed
Police involved in Dorner Manhunt: 2 women wounded, 2 trucks shot up, and 1 vacation home in the mountains burned down.
I want to photoshop something, but is this all the data?

wait, i think Dorner also wounded a few people but that's all i have knowledge of.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 22:05:16

At 2/13/13 10:12 AM, kisame wrote: Lumber's tears are fucking delicious

So siding with the law is me crying?

Clearly you're such a big man because you refuse to follow the rest of society, I'm just a lowly sheep with useless morals, I guess you are the better man.

Honestly trying to reason to you people is about as productive as trying to watch paint dry.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 23:23:18

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/12/christopher-dorn er-shootout-big-bear-live
" A press conference is under way in Los Angeles. LAPD police commander Andrew Smith corrects an earlier report from the Riverside County police chief that a body had been found and identified in the cabin. He says no body has been found, and indeed the fire in the cabin is so hot that officers have not been able to enter the cabin."
So the police are once again retracting their statements.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-14 03:25:48

At 2/13/13 08:42 PM, Emma wrote:
At 2/13/13 05:58 PM, Gramiscus wrote: but to think that the police burned him to death inside of a cabin..
man, if that wasn't him ..
Yeah, what if that guy who engaged in a firefight with police wasn't THE guy!

Good thing they let the cabin burn anyway.

For real though. It's like a hollywood movie. If he pulled a bait and switch with a deputy and escaped somehow, I'd start a kickstarter for making a movie about the man right fucking now.

you're not invitedto the party after our glorious success.

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-14 05:34:45

At 2/13/13 11:23 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
So the police are once again retracting their statements.

From what I had seen they were correcting what the news stations had been reporting and what some officers were rumouring. They never report anything until after its over.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-14 05:39:02

At 2/13/13 04:33 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
He was obviously going to die regardless, even if he didn't go on a killing spree he would have gotten into an "accident". He wouldn't have been the first.

I said it before he was suicdial. He did not want to be arrested. He wanted to be killed. He probably thought it would make his message more powerful.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-14 12:13:13

At 2/14/13 12:05 PM, Escalus wrote:
easy, they found his wallet in mexico, took it with them to toss in the cabin after the flames subsided.

His wallet was found near a stadium with his police badge in it.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 00:47:03

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 01:10:04

a fucking retard kills a bunch of people gets himself killed and the lapd is still corrupt and the media is also corrupt and everyone just follows like sheep

wats up

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 01:14:30

At 2/15/13 12:47 AM, All-American-Badass wrote: The remains in the rubble were confirmed to be that of Dorner's

That is disappointing. And the greedy witnesses won't even get their money.

This post is generated by human intelligence (or lack thereof).

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 01:22:13

If dorner was so smart he wouldn't have died so quick

if he was just like a normal person then he would have died much quicker but still

if he was so smart and was in the military he should have made bombs or something and blew up a police station n kill a few pigs

wats up

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 16:06:25

At 2/15/13 01:14 AM, Jin wrote:
At 2/15/13 12:47 AM, All-American-Badass wrote: The remains in the rubble were confirmed to be that of Dorner's
That is disappointing. And the greedy witnesses won't even get their money.

Nope, even though their information lead to him being found but the LAPD never intended to capture but to kill him.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 16:14:34

I think he knew full well that he'd be killed quickly, he just wanted to expose them, and their ruthless tactics supported what he said. The point was never to actually kill everyone on his hitlist, but to instill fear into the LAPD and cause them to do crazy shit in the panic, which they did. After all the blatant contradictions to the media, gunning down civilians, getting caught setting the cabin on fire, I'd say he achieved his purpose.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 16:52:56

At 2/15/13 01:22 AM, Socratius wrote: If dorner was so smart he wouldn't have died so quick

if he was just like a normal person then he would have died much quicker but still

if he was so smart and was in the military he should have made bombs or something and blew up a police station n kill a few pigs

Being trained by the military doesn't make a person basically Superman.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 19:09:25

I think its funny how poorly the LAPD is trying to cover their corruption and failures. Its like watching only fools and horses LAPD edition.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 19:13:55

At 2/15/13 01:22 AM, Socratius wrote: If dorner was so smart he wouldn't have died so quick

How's middle school treating you?

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-15 21:31:20

At 2/15/13 07:07 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 2/15/13 12:47 AM, All-American-Badass wrote: Welp the saga is allegedly over. The remains in the rubble were confirmed to be that of Dorner's
He's not dead, don't believe the news.

If anything it's a ploy to make it seem like the LAPD is actually on top of things. Just think about how the LAPD would look if they told everyone that Dorner got away. They can't have that, now can they?

Well it would make sense. the LAPD no longer has those on Dorner's hit list under protection so if Dorner escpaed he could very well strike again with greater ease and the LAPD can go to shooting at random vehicles because they might be that of a suspect without criticism from the media because no one would know it happened.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-16 00:20:56

See people? The LAPD is keeping you perfectly safe!

As long as you're not hostage from someone they want dead at all cost. Doesn't look like him. Doesn't drive the same kind of car. Does not get close of a protected individual.

Well... Barricade yourself at home when they operate and they will protect you even better! Unless they think the guy is inside your house, then you may want to run outside before you burn alive. But you should not blame the LAPD and instead blame the fire department if this happen isn't it?

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-28 19:27:01

First, any indication of me being mad is on you. Saddened maybe, that people actually think this way, but no I'm not smashing every individual key spewing curses trying to reason with you people.

Second, I wasn't responding to you, now was I?

Third, I say it again. If you sincerely believe that this man is in the right, then I'd advise you'd seek help. The LAPD has it's share of problems, sure, so does every other organization since the birth of Man. But to take up violence over fleeting corruption (which it is, If anyone has any proof otherwise, please show me) and kill people simply because they're related to a Police Officer is nonsensical.

We haven't killed Bin Laden's estranged son, because despite what some people might say, we're not lawless savages. Unlike Dorner, we can follow

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-03-01 00:18:42

He's a hero in my book. Completely justified. Terminated for doing what is right is terrible. Those corrupt officers got what was coming to them. It was the only option left as words obviously didn't work. Sucks that he died but hopefully this will inspire the few good officers left to stand up for what is right.

You fucking drones that defend the LAPD are part of the reason the way things are. You should be ashamed to call yourself an American you vile pieces of meaningless shit. At least he took a stand for a change he truly wanted.

Xbox live: Igotsniped119

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-03-01 00:45:17

At 3/1/13 12:18 AM, chris4322 wrote: He's a hero in my book. Completely justified. Terminated for doing what is right is terrible. Those corrupt officers got what was coming to them. It was the only option left as words obviously didn't work. Sucks that he died but hopefully this will inspire the few good officers left to stand up for what is right.

You fucking drones that defend the LAPD are part of the reason the way things are. You should be ashamed to call yourself an American you vile pieces of meaningless shit. At least he took a stand for a change he truly wanted.

The line between justified hero and martyred villain is not concrete, but let's agree on some things.

First and foremost, the innocents who lost their lives in this tragedy should not be trivialized. Respect is due.
Lots of things need to be fixed, too.

We need options.

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-03-01 00:49:09

At 3/1/13 12:45 AM, Gramiscus wrote:
At 3/1/13 12:18 AM, chris4322 wrote: He's a hero in my book. Completely justified. Terminated for doing what is right is terrible. Those corrupt officers got what was coming to them. It was the only option left as words obviously didn't work. Sucks that he died but hopefully this will inspire the few good officers left to stand up for what is right.

The line between justified hero and martyred villain is not concrete, but let's agree on some things.

First and foremost, the innocents who lost their lives in this tragedy should not be trivialized. Respect is due.
Lots of things need to be fixed, too.

We need options.

You're right on that. It's just sad to see a man being pushed over the edge for doing what any good citizen should do. But change needs to happen or I guarantee that there will be more incidents such as this is the near future.

Xbox live: Igotsniped119