Ketamine4Life
Ketamine4Life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Looking for webcomic designer. 2013-02-07 17:55:01

Apologies for the remake, but it won't let me post on the Collabinator.

I am looking for someone to draw my dramedy webcomic. It contains a few tasteless moments, but it is mostly wholesome.

“This thread loves hugs and rides the short bus.” —TheJamoke
@ataeaf
</thread>

BBS Signature
Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Looking for webcomic designer. 2013-02-07 18:01:04

At 2/7/13 05:55 PM, Ketamine4Life wrote: Apologies for the remake, but it won't let me post on the Collabinator.

I am looking for someone to draw my dramedy webcomic. It contains a few tasteless moments, but it is mostly wholesome.

Still... this is no information what so ever. What is the comedy about? Who are the characters? What do they look like? What is this for? Are you going to make any money out of it? Simple fun? Do you have a script? Post actual information!

Ketamine4Life
Ketamine4Life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to Looking for webcomic designer. 2013-02-07 18:03:03

At 2/7/13 06:01 PM, Mabelma wrote:
At 2/7/13 05:55 PM, Ketamine4Life wrote: Apologies for the remake, but it won't let me post on the Collabinator.

Still... this is no information what so ever. What is the comedy about? Who are the characters? What do they look like? What is this for? Are you going to make any money out of it? Simple fun? Do you have a script? Post actual information!

It will be for free.

I will write the script, and I will take turns with the artist if s/he so requests.

@ataeaf
</thread>

BBS Signature
Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Looking for webcomic designer. 2013-02-07 18:26:40

At 2/7/13 06:03 PM, Ketamine4Life wrote:
At 2/7/13 06:01 PM, Mabelma wrote:

It will be for free.

I will write the script, and I will take turns with the artist if s/he so requests.

Keep going, do you have anything written yet? Can you show us? Give more information. If you don't know what you want or how to explain it then no one will you help you.

Ketamine4Life
Ketamine4Life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to Looking for webcomic designer. 2013-02-08 20:04:36

Delete this thread kaythanls/

@ataeaf
</thread>

BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Looking for webcomic designer. 2013-02-09 18:32:09

At 2/7/13 06:26 PM, Mabelma wrote: Keep going, do you have anything written yet? Can you show us? Give more information. If you don't know what you want or how to explain it then no one will you help you.
At 2/8/13 08:04 PM, Ketamine4Life wrote: Delete this thread kaythanls/

Haha, oh dear.

BBS Signature