New Topic Respond to this Topic
Shotgun65
Shotgun65
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Looking for a Music/Audio Composer Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 04:00 PM Reply

My college's own Development team is now working on our first videogame. Small one too, made in RPG Maker VX Ace. It will be a commercially released title for the PC, and it will also be taken to Kickstarter to get the funds for it as well. Our team has a Music Composer, but I hardly get anything from him nowadays, and we want to release this game at least by the end of this year or at the beginning of 2014.

What's the game about?

The game's story revolves around the life of Ibela and Mark, but both these characters have different stories and outcomes. Pangaea is at the verge of a war, and these 2 characters will see to it that they get the person behind the war. Only problem is: both Ibela and Mark have their own idea on who's behind the war in reality. It will be an RPG Game with Multiple choices and multiple endings.

Any Music/Audio composers willing to help and join the team, please let me know. Must also have Skype. Not to Cam Chat. I just recently upgraded my MSN account to work with Skype so yeah.

PS: Artists that could help draw some Character pictures as well as some of the game's Artwork is also appreciated.

Chando
Chando
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Looking for a Music/Audio Composer Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 09:59 PM Reply

PM sent.

SHmusic
SHmusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Looking for a Music/Audio Composer Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 03:13 PM Reply

I have sent a PM with my details.
Looking froward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

Shotgun65
Shotgun65
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Music/Audio Composer Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 10:18 PM Reply

No more submissions/ asking. I think I have enough composers applying and reviewing. Thanks for those who messaged me and applied! Will send out the final decision by tomorrow!

TellentStudio
TellentStudio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a Music/Audio Composer Feb. 11th, 2013 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 2/10/13 10:18 PM, Shotgun65 wrote: No more submissions/ asking. I think I have enough composers applying and reviewing. Thanks for those who messaged me and applied! Will send out the final decision by tomorrow!

https://soundcloud.com/tellentstudio If you intrested ad me on Skype
TellentStudio