Shonen-Red
Shonen-Red
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Voice Actor looking for Action Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 11:15 AM Reply

Hey everyone!

Anyway, let me get straight to the point. I'm new here, I'm a professional voice actor, and I'm looking to work on projects with you awesome people. You can listen to my demos right here. If you wish to know more about me, visit my official site here.

Now Let me get this straight, while I do very much prefer to do paid work since this site has its revenue system, I am more than willing to do non profit work as well. Any kind of work at all, paid or otherwise, will help my resume and help me become a better voiceover artist, so any kind of work is a win for me and a win for you since i'm professional. Hope I didn't sound too egotistic there. XP

So yeah, I hope that someone sees this and if so, send me a message and i'll most likely get right back to you.

Need a voice for your thing? I can help with that! Visit my voiceover site!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor looking for Action Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 11:35 AM Reply

There has been a new development recently here for people look to collaborate, such as yourself. All you do is hover over one of the drop down menus at top of your screen, then click on the "Team Up" option. This'll let you advertist your services to other users currently looking for a voice actor.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Shonen-Red
Shonen-Red
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor looking for Action Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 2/7/13 11:35 AM, Decky wrote: There has been a new development recently here for people look to collaborate, such as yourself. All you do is hover over one of the drop down menus at top of your screen, then click on the "Team Up" option. This'll let you advertist your services to other users currently looking for a voice actor.

Ahhhh yeah. Now this is what i'm talking about. Thanks so much for showing me this!

Need a voice for your thing? I can help with that! Visit my voiceover site!