hopi
hopi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
dieselpunk book 2013-02-07 07:57:24 Reply

chapter one
it was a normal day on the battle air ship of the viroborov, a russion battle cruiser that runs

off of a demonic battery that we call the obelisc we normally have no problem in battle for the fact that

nindy five percent of the ships appliances is armaments. I hopi apanivi, master chief and commander of the

ships assult marines. i was running a standard check on the marines hand to hand.
The ship rumbled and shook, the alarms whined and howled, we were under attack.

something didn't feel right, this hole attack didn't feel right. my marines knew the drill, but as authority

and for moral i called out: lets go you russion wannabes, to your tubes. As we ran thrue the ship, the

virobobov rang out with the sounds of heavy artillery and mechean gun fire. the inercom was cluterd

full of orders. As we reached the drop tubes the fealing became worse. (the drop tubes were made to

fire at an enemy ship so the marines can bord from long rang. the drop pods are are conected by cables

so they they can be reterned to the viroborov). the pods door shut, three beeps let out of the speeker

and we were off. there was a thrust then a crashing thud, when the door flung off the pod there was

chaos. the flore was wood finish ...... but thatdint mater, with shot gun in hand, I started the the bridge.
on my way to the bridge I ran into ivan and boris. marines what are you wating for lets go.

ivan grabed me and kept me with him. nyet ve ave ran in to some bit of droble. Ivan what do you meen

troble. our vepons arnt eveckting them at all cheaf. waht do you mean they have no afeckt on them,

what are they. i dont know cheaf. well the let me give them a shot and with a crooked smile i push away

from ivan turn the corner and stat to blast away at what looked to be super nazi solders. there armor

was nothing i have ever seen before. after emtying my mag ducked be hind the corner with ivan and

boris. ok well that didnt work. lets try this. with that i started to strip down hand all of my afecks to

boris: uhh cheaf I dont think thats its time to be sriping down to your scivees. damit boris i will strip

down any time i feal like it understand me boy. I cheaf. as hopi finishis striping he looks at ivan with a

childish look on his face, throw me. nyet neyt
this is not hapening. ivan throw me now, hopi skreemed. ivan
reluktiently grabs hopi spins him around and throws him around
the corner. in mid air hopi shifts into a lycan and plows into
four nazi solders that have ben firing at the marines. hopi
proseeds to rip the armor off of the solders and riping them
to shreds. hopi shifts back and looks at his marines boris
give me my clothes. as boris hand hopi his clothes hopi hands
his two marines the nazi armor.
as hopi starts to put his clothes back on the two battaling ships jump into a rift of time and space. so

cheaf were we headed. to the bridge boris, there might be some information up there that we could use,

now lets move marines. as the marines moved tord the bridge they encounterd fewer and fewer solders.

as the marines enterd the bridge hopi notesd that no one was there. the ship shook, the jumped out of

the rift. hopi started to look around for any thing that might come of yous to his freands abord the

viroborov. hopi looks yup just in time so see his capton(capton alaxov)and freand running across the

top deck of there home(the viroborov) with the obalisk. as alaxove gets to the edge of the ship he

jumps into a rift and disapears. as the rift closes the russian battle cruser dramtikly starts to lose

altitude. a shiet: ivan grould as the force of the viroborov started to pull the enemy ship out of the air

becouse it was still atached by the drop pods that the marines borded in. hang on kids this is going to

get bumpy. as every one found sompthing to grab on to they enterd free fall then there was nothing.

hopi nose

hopi
hopi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to dieselpunk book 2013-02-07 08:11:20 Reply

this is the first of many chapters i hope you injoy

hopi nose

hopi
hopi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to dieselpunk book 2013-02-11 22:37:12 Reply

it looks like you are looking and that is amazing

plz coment and tell me what you think

hopi nose

Sturmley
Sturmley
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to dieselpunk book 2013-03-04 20:05:48 Reply

Woah

dieselpunk book

TheInnerScience
TheInnerScience
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Writer
Response to dieselpunk book 2013-03-04 22:12:55 Reply

It very interesting. It seems you may have had formatting issues. It all seemed to run together, which can make it hard to read. You want to think about adding quotation marks and seperating different sections into paragraphs. But that may depend on what proccesor your using. Hope to see more!

"Zombie of the mind, craves food for thought."

BBS Signature