BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 10:44:01 Reply

I have them individually fabricated in specialized factories because normally they wouldn't make XXXXXL.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 10:51:36 Reply

At 2/6/13 10:44 AM, Slint wrote: I have them individually fabricated in specialized factories because normally they wouldn't make XXXXXL.

Neither would nature create vaginas / mouths / anuses large enough for such a size. A pity you just carry them around in your wallet and let them expire then.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 10:55:05 Reply

At 2/6/13 10:51 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 2/6/13 10:44 AM, Slint wrote: I have them individually fabricated in specialized factories because normally they wouldn't make XXXXXL.
Neither would nature create vaginas / mouths / anuses large enough for such a size. A pity you just carry them around in your wallet and let them expire then.

Actually if I do have to carry any, I can only carry one, in a backpack, and there isn't any room for anything else.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 16:56:31 Reply

I just recently bought some Glow in the Dark rubbers because I don't know

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 17:02:26 Reply

At 2/6/13 08:30 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Baby skin works surprising well.

your a fucking moron everyone knows that baby seal skin works waaaay better for condoms

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 18:18:10 Reply

magnums

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 18:58:13 Reply

I dont really care about the topic, because condoms are condoms and they decrease the pleasure by like a milion anyway, so we're basically arguing about the lesser one of the evils, but I just wanted to point out that you look like a real douchebag judging from your profile and profile image.

showing off your "oiled" body? Seriously dude? How insecure are you?
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 19:07:32 Reply

At 2/6/13 06:58 PM, Damien wrote: I dont really care about the topic, because condoms are condoms and they decrease the pleasure by like a milion anyway,

It matters to me. I've used ones that were too tight.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 19:43:38 Reply

At 2/6/13 06:58 PM, Damien wrote:
I dont really care about the topic, because condoms are condoms and they decrease the pleasure by like a milion anyway, so we're basically arguing about the lesser one of the evils, but I just wanted to point out that you look like a real douchebag judging from your profile and profile image.

"Decrease the pleasure by like a million"? lmao ok, just don't tell any women that you don't use condoms.

showing off your "oiled" body? Seriously dude? How insecure are you?

I've never owned body oil in my life, it's called sweat haha, but I'm flattered thank you.

Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 19:54:56 Reply

At 2/6/13 07:47 PM, Cherry wrote: >All the girls I've fucked have been ridiculously wet, it fucking spreads to my thighs and stomach, seriously incredible.
>has been shirtless in every single picture of you I've ever seen on NG

shouldn't u be out sippin brewskis w/ ur fratboys or somethin

Nah I'm not in a fraternity nor do I hang out with those kinds of people. Too caught up with my pine forest research and restoration work.

I think you're behind on reading your Japanese anime, god forbid you actually move a muscle and do something active and meaningful with your life.

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 19:58:37 Reply

i use magnum because my dick bout 67 inches flaccid, and i dont get hard that much cause bitches that live round me straight ugly.

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 19:58:51 Reply

At 2/6/13 07:43 PM, Saen wrote: I've never owned body oil in my life, it's called sweat haha, but I'm flattered thank you.

Why do you take pictures of your "sweaty" body? Is it to feel flattered when random people on Newgrounds mention it? Do you seek some sort of acknowledgement?
Tell me a bit about your father.

selena
selena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 20:03:09 Reply

At 2/6/13 07:58 PM, Damien wrote: Why do you take pictures of your "sweaty" body? Is it to feel flattered when random people on Newgrounds mention it? Do you seek some sort of acknowledgement?

I'm sure he's just having fun, stop being a cunt

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 20:10:09 Reply

I will never need a condom. Nobody wants to touch my body. I understand why they don't.

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 20:13:37 Reply

At 2/6/13 07:58 PM, Damien wrote:
Why do you take pictures of your "sweaty" body? Is it to feel flattered when random people on Newgrounds mention it? Do you seek some sort of acknowledgement?
Tell me a bit about your father.

Guys walking around with their shirts off is an entirely normal thing, especially when you've lived at the beach just about your entire life. My father is the funniest and most laid back guy I know, but I don't want to upset you by bragging about him too much rofl

Uh so same thing that I said to the last kid, keep reading anime and wasting your life.

Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 20:16:53 Reply

At 2/6/13 08:13 PM, Saen wrote:
At 2/6/13 07:58 PM, Damien wrote:
Uh so same thing that I said to the last kid, keep reading anime and wasting your life.

my favorite condoms are the ones that break and get your mom pregnant

If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 20:38:45 Reply

Condoms are for sailors

Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 21:20:57 Reply

Fuck those pussy-ass condoms. Real men use bottles.

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-06 21:23:44 Reply

At 2/6/13 07:54 PM, Saen wrote: I think you're behind on reading your Japanese anime, god forbid you actually move a muscle and do something active and meaningful with your life.

Well you're actually a pansy who hides behind a body of who's been lifting for the past 2 months and has killed some of his fat but becomes so dellusioned with his body he think's he's a greek god.

While just because Cherry isn't an attention whore with his body as his icon doesn't mean he doesn't pack the gains of someone who's been lifting for years but doesn't have the need to whore it out.

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Reader
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 01:04:48 Reply

At 2/6/13 09:23 PM, Slint wrote:
Well you're actually a pansy who hides behind a body of who's been lifting for the past 2 months and has killed some of his fat but becomes so dellusioned with his body he think's he's a greek god.

Yeah? Nice try. I've been on my no hydrogenated oil diet going on 7 years in may and lifting for 6 years come spring as well.

While just because Cherry isn't an attention whore with his body as his icon doesn't mean he doesn't pack the gains of someone who's been lifting for years but doesn't have the need to whore it out.

If you recall I didn't instigate any of this and I never do, but I will surely finish it rofl. Not only do I need to treat half of you like children when it comes to socializing and having a respectful conversation with another, but apparently most of all of you never received a proper sexual education.

I just don't get the idea of risking acquiring a permanent disease and impregnating a girl over the idea that "condoms are stupid" or "they don't feel good". If anyone needs to rethink their life choices here it's you fucking window lickers.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 01:06:42 Reply

Raw dog all the way. You can only get STDs if you believe in them, and Plan A is my Plan B

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 01:41:32 Reply

I fucking wanted to buy the charged her pleasure thing but gf was like nooooooo get the ultra ribbed one as usual

same old boring shit i say why not change it up

fuck

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 04:02:56 Reply

At 2/6/13 08:40 AM, DevourerJay wrote: I rather not use them, just have the wife be on the pill...

That works.

ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 04:13:33 Reply

Corpses cannot get pregnant.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 09:21:57 Reply

At 2/7/13 01:04 AM, Saen wrote: If you recall I didn't instigate any of this and I never do, but I will surely finish it rofl. Not only do I need to treat half of you like children when it comes to socializing and having a respectful conversation with another, but apparently most of all of you never received a proper sexual education.

You DO instigate this when you walk around with a picture of your body on an internet forum, because for some reason that seems less sad to you than watching japanese cartoons.

I just don't get the idea of risking acquiring a permanent disease and impregnating a girl over the idea that "condoms are stupid" or "they don't feel good". If anyone needs to rethink their life choices here it's you fucking window lickers.

This isn't about condoms not feeling good or being stupid anymore, we DO use them because have to. This is about you feeling the need to whore your body on THE INTERNET and then when people call you out on it you feel the need to justify it with dumbass excuses.
Tell me, how does it feel that you chose looks over smarts?

because you don't seem all that clever from what I've seen so far.
ZeldaFreak701
ZeldaFreak701
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 09:46:13 Reply

I don't use them.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157
You shouldn't have done that....
Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature
Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Programmer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 09:49:36 Reply

At 2/6/13 08:13 PM, Saen wrote: Uh so same thing that I said to the last kid, keep reading anime

Reading anime? That laid-back dad of yours probably facilitated a very enriching youth for you, dear God.

and wasting your life.

You're absolutely right. Let's all take off our shirts and save ourselves from the rational life-encompassing oppression of clothing!

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 09:57:56 Reply

At 2/7/13 01:04 AM, Saen wrote:
At 2/6/13 09:23 PM, Slint wrote:
Yeah? Nice try. I've been on my no hydrogenated oil diet going on 7 years in may and lifting for 6 years come spring as well.

Whoa holy shit hardcore as fuck son, too bad you still look like shit.

If you recall I didn't instigate any of this and I never do, but I will surely finish it rofl. Not only do I need to treat half of you like children when it comes to socializing and having a respectful conversation with another, but apparently most of all of you never received a proper sexual education.

Well yes you did. Plus, refering to the last part of what you said, we're not talking about condoms right now. We're talking about you whoring your body out like it's something superior to someone who watches anime.

BBS Signature
Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Programmer
Response to Condoms of choice? 2013-02-07 10:24:52 Reply

At 2/7/13 09:57 AM, Slint wrote: Well yes you did. Plus, refering to the last part of what you said, we're not talking about condoms right now. We're talking about you whoring your body out like it's something superior to someone who watches anime.

Or reads it. Because that's apparently what we do. Us, skinny, shy, zit-faced motherfuckers, indeed.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature