Be a Supporter!
coolroy
coolroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Vector Artist Needed Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 02:26 PM Reply

We are looking for a vector artist for the creation of our new game project.
The chosen candidate will work with our team in the creation of all the visual content and he will take part of all the decisions made.
This offer is an offer of partnership with up to 50% of the profits depending on the time and expertise available for the production.

Email: royibernthal@gmail.com

Megaphonic
Megaphonic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Vector Artist Needed Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 05:04 PM Reply

At 2/5/13 02:26 PM, coolroy wrote: We are looking for a vector artist for the creation of our new game project.
The chosen candidate will work with our team in the creation of all the visual content and he will take part of all the decisions made.
This offer is an offer of partnership with up to 50% of the profits depending on the time and expertise available for the production.

Have you mapped out a plan for this project? It's hard to find people willing to collaborate if they have no idea what they're in for. I'm looking to get started by working on Backgrounds and/or icons, and I'm pretty good myself-I've just never worked with others yet. If you want to see what I'm capable of just let me know, but please send details on this game you're wanting to produce.

Good luck!

SemiPro!

BBS Signature
coolroy
coolroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Vector Artist Needed Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 04:09 AM Reply

At 2/8/13 05:04 PM, Megaphonic wrote:
At 2/5/13 02:26 PM, coolroy wrote: We are looking for a vector artist for the creation of our new game project.

Have you mapped out a plan for this project? It's hard to find people willing to collaborate if they have no idea what they're in for. I'm looking to get started by working on Backgrounds and/or icons, and I'm pretty good myself-I've just never worked with others yet. If you want to see what I'm capable of just let me know, but please send details on this game you're wanting to produce.

Good luck!

Yes there's a clear plan and much is already done as well. Everyone who contacts us gets more information on the project ofcourse. We'd love to see what you're capable of as well.

HandsomeCat
HandsomeCat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Vector Artist Needed Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 10:27 AM Reply

Have you tried the Collabinator?

BBS Signature
coolroy
coolroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Vector Artist Needed Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 2/9/13 10:27 AM, HandsomeCat wrote:
Have you tried the Collabinator?

First time I hear about it, will definitely give it a shot. Thanks.

coolroy
coolroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Game Developer
Response to Vector Artist Needed Feb. 12th, 2013 @ 06:48 AM Reply

Posted a topic with more information about the project:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1332566