Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Naruto And Bleach Girls Mar. 17th, 2013 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 3/16/13 11:25 PM, Viper50 wrote:

I'm actually surprised Juha Bach didn't break Aizen out when he was in there. He DID have the perfect opportunity to do so. They could have used him to do more damage to the rest of the Soul Society. And then when they were finished just killed off Aizen so they didn't have to deal with him. I mean if Juha Bach was able to kill Yamamoto without even breaking a sweat he could do massive damage to Aizen without even trying.

And that Bach grew careless enough to let Aizen screw up his senses.

Though I'm still kinda ticked off that they killed Unohana. We finally see her Bankai and then Zaraki goes and kills her without anyone even finding out exactly what her Bankai does. All it shows was her and Zaraki like....melting and they were just skeletons. And then she dies.

And the ending of that chapter, I wonder if it meant Unohana passes her bankai to him. Either way, at least Kenpatchi finally gets a bankai though whether he'll be stupid enough to get his stolen is a different story, I hope not though. Unohana was actually creepy when she fought, she looked like As Nodt without the mask.

Speaking of As Nodt, what is it that he went from nearly killing Byakaya to jumping on Yamamoto like a dumbass? I can understand the two other guys but him? Really?

I'm also wondering how the hell Grimmjow can do much anyways. I mean yeah hes alive. But even while he was alive he lost to Ichigo when he used his hollow mask. And since then I'd say hes gotten quite a bit more powerful without using it. Since he can't use his hollow mask anymore after he used the Final Getsuga Tenshou.

One way to find out...which is by waiting who knows how long and Kubo's taking a break this week so it will be another few weeks before the flashback ends.

Being that Kubo was inspired by Saint Seiya, what are the odds that Ichigo dies in the end and Orihime ends up being the one to kill the villain?

That'll probably piss off some people.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Naruto And Bleach Girls Mar. 17th, 2013 @ 12:35 AM Reply

This thread is dripping with self induced cum.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Naruto And Bleach Girls Mar. 17th, 2013 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 3/17/13 12:12 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: And that Bach grew careless enough to let Aizen screw up his senses.

Indeed he did. So who knows what really happened during that time. I mean there is an incredibly small chance Aizen was able to get out in that short period of time.

And the ending of that chapter, I wonder if it meant Unohana passes her bankai to him. Either way, at least Kenpatchi finally gets a bankai though whether he'll be stupid enough to get his stolen is a different story, I hope not though. Unohana was actually creepy when she fought, she looked like As Nodt without the mask.

Maybe she did. But I suppose we'll have to wait to find out if thats what happened.

Speaking of As Nodt, what is it that he went from nearly killing Byakaya to jumping on Yamamoto like a dumbass? I can understand the two other guys but him? Really?

Dunno. Maybe he was feeling a bit over confident after thinking he killed Byakuya. Though Yamamoto was on a whole different level power wise when compared to Byakuya. And it kinda sucks that right as soon as he uses his Bankai he dies like a chapter later.

One way to find out...which is by waiting who knows how long and Kubo's taking a break this week so it will be another few weeks before the flashback ends.

He's probably going to take forever to get to that. I mean we still need to finish up the flash back and Isshin letting Ichigo know all about his past and all that stuff. Along with the possibility of Ichigo regaining his zanpakuto and possibly figuring out how to use his Quincy powers.

Being that Kubo was inspired by Saint Seiya, what are the odds that Ichigo dies in the end and Orihime ends up being the one to kill the villain?

That'll probably piss off some people.

That would seriously irritate the hell outta me if that happened.
Though I am really curious as to how hes going to end it. I mean....if he doesn't do that whats going to happen? Is Ichigo going to have to face the Soul King and if he ends up defeating him is he going to become the new one?

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Naruto And Bleach Girls Mar. 17th, 2013 @ 12:35 PM Reply

At 3/17/13 12:41 AM, Viper50 wrote:

That would seriously irritate the hell outta me if that happened.
Though I am really curious as to how hes going to end it. I mean....if he doesn't do that whats going to happen? Is Ichigo going to have to face the Soul King and if he ends up defeating him is he going to become the new one?

Soul king probably looking at Ichigo as a potential successor or a threat, I mean he is interested in Ichigo. All I know is that something's up.

Also, for the Saint Seiya type ending I mentioned, I hope it doesn't lead to a Tenkai Hen movie. Seriously there is a reason why the movie flopped, especially with parts being skipped over such as Shun being seen climbing up a mountain for some reason when the last time the characters were seen was at the Elysion.

Hey an angel...AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! THE ANGEL'S MEAN!!!

Then again this is what happen if you try to cram an entire story arc into a two hour film.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature