New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 20:14:57 Reply

Just watched maybe a half an hour of it and decided to shut it off because I'm tired and the movie seemed pretty bad. I enjoyed Psycho I and Psycho II but number III came off really cheesy with pretty piss poor acting from almost everyone involved with the movie in my opinion.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 20:17:06 Reply

The only one really worth a damn in my opinion was the original Psycho. The sequels were all kind of lame by comparison and the remake was awful.

Late blooming is cool, because now I get to fuck all my enemies old girlfriends. So, in closing, suck my mutha fuckin dick yo.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 20:19:28 Reply

At 2/4/13 08:17 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: The only one really worth a damn in my opinion was the original Psycho. The sequels were all kind of lame by comparison and the remake was awful.

You didn't enjoy the 2nd one at all? I thought the 2nd one actually was a good sequel, but this 3rd one was so bad that I couldn't even finish watching the movie.

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 21:03:47 Reply

At 2/4/13 08:19 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/4/13 08:17 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: The only one really worth a damn in my opinion was the original Psycho. The sequels were all kind of lame by comparison and the remake was awful.
You didn't enjoy the 2nd one at all? I thought the 2nd one actually was a good sequel, but this 3rd one was so bad that I couldn't even finish watching the movie.

Eh, I was never big on the series as a whole in the first place. The first one is at least well written and directed. Plus black and white is always a nice atmospheric touch in horror movies. The sequel just felt like an unnecessary way to make more money. Kind of like the Halloween sequels. You take a great movie villain and explain his character more, ruining the mystery in the process. What makes these people scary is the less is more approach.

Late blooming is cool, because now I get to fuck all my enemies old girlfriends. So, in closing, suck my mutha fuckin dick yo.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 21:07:46 Reply

the made for tv psycho iv is actually the best one

trakt|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop |||| backloggery - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 21:08:39 Reply

Who thought it'd be a smart idea to have Vince Vaughn in serious roles?

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
last.fm Never Forget

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 22:03:17 Reply

At 2/4/13 09:08 PM, Ryanson wrote: Who thought it'd be a smart idea to have Vince Vaughn in serious roles?

Someone smoking crack but he has been in two serious roles that I remember. I know he was in the Psycho remake and the one movie with John Travolta.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? 2013-02-04 22:06:45 Reply

At 2/4/13 10:03 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/4/13 09:08 PM, Ryanson wrote: Who thought it'd be a smart idea to have Vince Vaughn in serious roles?
Someone smoking crack but he has been in two serious roles that I remember. I know he was in the Psycho remake and the one movie with John Travolta.

He was in The Cell and Jurassic Park 2. Both serious roles. Both BLEGH

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
last.fm Never Forget

BBS Signature