New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 08:14 PM Reply

Just watched maybe a half an hour of it and decided to shut it off because I'm tired and the movie seemed pretty bad. I enjoyed Psycho I and Psycho II but number III came off really cheesy with pretty piss poor acting from almost everyone involved with the movie in my opinion.

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 08:17 PM Reply

The only one really worth a damn in my opinion was the original Psycho. The sequels were all kind of lame by comparison and the remake was awful.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 08:19 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 08:17 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: The only one really worth a damn in my opinion was the original Psycho. The sequels were all kind of lame by comparison and the remake was awful.

You didn't enjoy the 2nd one at all? I thought the 2nd one actually was a good sequel, but this 3rd one was so bad that I couldn't even finish watching the movie.

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 08:19 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/4/13 08:17 PM, Stereocrisis wrote: The only one really worth a damn in my opinion was the original Psycho. The sequels were all kind of lame by comparison and the remake was awful.
You didn't enjoy the 2nd one at all? I thought the 2nd one actually was a good sequel, but this 3rd one was so bad that I couldn't even finish watching the movie.

Eh, I was never big on the series as a whole in the first place. The first one is at least well written and directed. Plus black and white is always a nice atmospheric touch in horror movies. The sequel just felt like an unnecessary way to make more money. Kind of like the Halloween sequels. You take a great movie villain and explain his character more, ruining the mystery in the process. What makes these people scary is the less is more approach.

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 09:07 PM Reply

the made for tv psycho iv is actually the best one

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 09:08 PM Reply

Who thought it'd be a smart idea to have Vince Vaughn in serious roles?

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 09:08 PM, Ryanson wrote: Who thought it'd be a smart idea to have Vince Vaughn in serious roles?

Someone smoking crack but he has been in two serious roles that I remember. I know he was in the Psycho remake and the one movie with John Travolta.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Is Psycho Iii A Bad Movie? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:06 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 10:03 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 2/4/13 09:08 PM, Ryanson wrote: Who thought it'd be a smart idea to have Vince Vaughn in serious roles?
Someone smoking crack but he has been in two serious roles that I remember. I know he was in the Psycho remake and the one movie with John Travolta.

He was in The Cell and Jurassic Park 2. Both serious roles. Both BLEGH

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature