Be a Supporter!

Rate user icon and profile image

  • 21,180 Views
  • 544 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-21 20:10:16 Reply

At 10/21/13 02:21 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 10/21/13 11:37 AM, FordV8 wrote: 10/10 can i finger your butt now
8/10.
Pretty hot, I guess.

Icon: 6/10
Profile: 6/10


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-21 20:15:08 Reply

At 10/21/13 08:12 PM, CeIebi wrote:

Icon: 3/10
Profile: 4/10


I don't tip (because I'm Swedish and we don't really believe in it)

BBS Signature
Havegum
Havegum
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-21 20:59:46 Reply

At 10/21/13 08:17 PM, CeIebi wrote:

Ma/1 icon
17/39 profile


BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-21 21:27:56 Reply

At 10/21/13 08:59 PM, Havegum wrote:
At 10/21/13 08:17 PM, CeIebi wrote:
Ma/1 icon
17/39 profile

Icon: 4/10
Profile: 0/10


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
McJobes
McJobes
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-21 21:46:09 Reply

At 10/21/13 09:27 PM, Vinnyy wrote: Icon: 4/10
Profile: 0/10

Icon: 7/10
Profile: 8.5/10


“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.”
He's back :3

Chronomental
Chronomental
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Writer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 00:27:19 Reply

At 10/21/13 09:46 PM, McJobes wrote:
At 10/21/13 09:27 PM, Vinnyy wrote: Icon: 4/10
Profile: 0/10
Icon: 7/10
Profile: 8.5/10

Icon: 6/10 (What the everliving fuck is that)
Profile: 2/10


"Those gay elves are racist fucks anyway"

BBS Signature
BuggyBugBugMe
BuggyBugBugMe
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 12:24:33 Reply

At 10/22/13 12:27 AM, Chronomental wrote:
Icon: 6/10 (What the everliving fuck is that)
Profile: 2/10

Icon: 5/10
Profile:7/10

ShandianRanshao
ShandianRanshao
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 12:25:49 Reply

At 10/22/13 12:24 PM, BuggyBugBugMe wrote:
At 10/22/13 12:27 AM, Chronomental wrote:
Icon: 6/10 (What the everliving fuck is that)
Profile: 2/10
Icon: 5/10
Profile:7/10

6/10. Looks like James Bond.

Grandvision
Grandvision
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 14:49:47 Reply

At 10/20/13 09:02 PM, Vinnyy wrote:
At 10/20/13 08:58 PM, Grandvision wrote:
At 10/20/13 08:38 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/20/13 08:36 PM, Vinnyy wrote: Icon: 5/10
Profile: 7/10
Icon - Pantera's Far Beyond Driven album cover - 7/10
Profile - 8/10
Icon -6/10
Profile - 5/10
Icon: 1/10
Profile: 1/10

Icon 1/10
Profile 1/10


BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 14:53:35 Reply

At 10/22/13 02:49 PM, Grandvision wrote: Icon 1/10
Profile 1/10

gay ass shit/10

exactly the same as the icon what are you even thinking you fucking fudge packer kill yourself asap/10


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 15:52:41 Reply

At 10/22/13 02:53 PM, Slint wrote: gay ass shit/10

exactly the same as the icon what are you even thinking you fucking fudge packer kill yourself asap/10

Icon: Low rez microphone/robot/knight face thingy? I don't get it. 2/10

Profile pic: vomit-like green background that clashes with your icon: 2/10


You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 16:02:53 Reply

At 10/22/13 03:52 PM, Fluffington wrote:
At 10/22/13 02:53 PM, Slint wrote: gay ass shit/10

exactly the same as the icon what are you even thinking you fucking fudge packer kill yourself asap/10
Icon: Low rez microphone/robot/knight face thingy? I don't get it. 2/10

Profile pic: vomit-like green background that clashes with your icon: 2/10

Icon: 5/10
Profile: 5/10


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
BuggyBugBugMe
BuggyBugBugMe
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Art Lover
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 17:32:44 Reply

At 10/22/13 04:02 PM, Vinnyy wrote:
Icon: 5/10
Profile: 5/10

Icon:4/10
Profile: 0/10

Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 17:50:17 Reply

At 10/22/13 03:52 PM, Fluffington wrote:
At 10/22/13 02:53 PM, Slint wrote: gay ass shit/10

exactly the same as the icon what are you even thinking you fucking fudge packer kill yourself asap/10
Icon: Low rez microphone/robot/knight face thingy? I don't get it. 2/10

lmao that's p hilarious since it's not one of the things you mentioned and it's anything BUT low resolution


Profile pic: vomit-like green background that clashes with your icon: 2/10

What kind of vomit do you usually see jesus christ.
And wait so it has to match the icon?


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Grandvision
Grandvision
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 19:42:22 Reply

At 10/22/13 02:53 PM, Slint wrote:
At 10/22/13 02:49 PM, Grandvision wrote: Icon 1/10
Profile 1/10
gay ass shit/10

exactly the same as the icon what are you even thinking you fucking fudge packer kill yourself asap/10

How about no?

Also take a chill pill :3


BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 19:52:17 Reply

At 10/22/13 07:42 PM, Grandvision wrote: How about no?

That reply doesn't even make sense you assblaster.

Also take a chill pill :3

Don't tell me to call myself you fucking asshole I'll fucking deck you.


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Gumbop
Gumbop
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-22 20:29:25 Reply

At 10/22/13 07:52 PM, Slint wrote:

Piece of shit icon and sig god what the fuck who even likes this piece of shit music
gayass anime profile lmao

10/10 for humour value i laughed


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 02:58:44 Reply

At 10/22/13 08:29 PM, Gumbop wrote: 10/10 for humour value i laughed

Kinda bad icon 5/10

better profile pic 7/10


私のちんちん

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 03:04:19 Reply

At 10/23/13 02:58 AM, Nor wrote: Kinda bad icon 5/10

better profile pic 7/10

wanna give some fuck to those animes
gonna give some fuck to those animes

10/10 jimmy mcweebs

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 03:11:08 Reply

At 10/23/13 03:04 AM, Lintire wrote: wanna give some fuck to those animes
gonna give some fuck to those animes

10/10 jimmy mcweebs

icon:4/10 & profile 1/10


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
JensJensen
JensJensen
  • Member since: Sep. 18, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 05:22:32 Reply

0/0

0/0

someone do me


Sig by Techno Last.FM
It's time to d-d-dddddduel
Rapefunk Myanimelist

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 56
Writer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 05:37:10 Reply

At 10/23/13 05:22 AM, JensJensen wrote: 0/0

0/0

someone do me

Icon: 5/10
Profile: 5/10

Cute and happy! Minus points applied for bad karma ^.

Grandvision
Grandvision
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 11:58:36 Reply

At 10/22/13 07:52 PM, Slint wrote:
At 10/22/13 07:42 PM, Grandvision wrote: How about no?
That reply doesn't even make sense you assblaster.

Also take a chill pill :3
Don't tell me to call myself you fucking asshole I'll fucking deck you.

Oh sure, you can call yourself. Not sure how you're going to do that though. ^.-


BBS Signature
Catoblepas
Catoblepas
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Animator
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 12:15:09 Reply

At 10/23/13 05:37 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Icon: 5/10
Profile: 5/10

Cute and happy! Minus points applied for bad karma ^.

Icon 8/10
Profile: 4/10

Plus points for the Doom guy in god mode. Also blending it in the star thing behind it. Profile pic is some censored stuff? On a cool font, but there's nothing else really going on in there. Everything blends nicely to the bg, tho. I'd say insert more colour.


BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 56
Writer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2013-10-23 13:39:46 Reply

At 10/23/13 12:15 PM, Catoblepas wrote: Icon 8/10
Profile: 4/10

Plus points for the Doom guy in god mode. Also blending it in the star thing behind it. Profile pic is some censored stuff? On a cool font, but there's nothing else really going on in there. Everything blends nicely to the bg, tho. I'd say insert more colour.

Thanks. Profile pic is a combination of extracted NG layout images placed in such order that they seem to convey something. :)

Icon: 8/10
Profile: 7/10

A menacing icon eye, slick and glossy... and I'm assuming also your own creation which is a definite plus - not many are! Profile pic is a personal snapshot from what seems to be a regular day in cool shade with home-made lemonade... or other beverage. Head could be better centered though.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2014-02-04 06:16:36 Reply

Icon 7/10 - it fits your name
Profile 1/10 - thought you'd changed it by now


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2014-02-04 06:48:56 Reply

At 2/4/14 06:16 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Icon 7/10 - it fits your name
Profile 1/10 - thought you'd changed it by now

Icon: 7/10 - Might be nsfw, so extra points on that.
Profile: 9/10


You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
Orochi
Orochi
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2014-02-04 07:30:16 Reply

At 2/4/14 06:48 AM, Fluffington wrote:
At 2/4/14 06:16 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Icon 7/10 - it fits your name
Profile 1/10 - thought you'd changed it by now
Icon: 7/10 - Might be nsfw, so extra points on that.
Profile: 9/10

Such lulzy user icon and profile pic for me, hahaha
8/10


''Don't look at the death star, or you will die''

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2014-02-04 10:26:30 Reply

At 2/4/14 07:30 AM, Orochi wrote:
At 2/4/14 06:48 AM, Fluffington wrote:
At 2/4/14 06:16 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Icon 7/10 - it fits your name
Profile 1/10 - thought you'd changed it by now
Icon: 7/10 - Might be nsfw, so extra points on that.
Profile: 9/10
Such lulzy user icon and profile pic for me, hahaha
8/10

User icon: 7/10
Profile image: 7/10


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
JackDCurleo
JackDCurleo
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 17
Artist
Response to Rate user icon and profile image 2014-02-04 11:16:27 Reply

At 2/4/14 10:26 AM, Vinnyy wrote:
At 2/4/14 07:30 AM, Orochi wrote:
User icon: 7/10
Profile image: 7/10

7/10
8/10
I'm a fan of blue. Also I'm going to see what general is like, expand the horizons.


Art Thread. Art Page. Facebook. Tumblr. I am currently using a tablet so spelling and grammar errors will happen.

BBS Signature