Be a Supporter!

I Need a Theme

  • 329 Views
  • 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SirCumferens
SirCumferens
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Game Developer
I Need a Theme 2013-02-04 17:08:24 Reply

My RPG needs a theme! If someone would be so kind as to make me one? My RPG is about a mercenary who goes on a quest for revenge that turns into a full scale war! It also leads to an exciting adventure upon which many perils and continents span!


BBS Signature
Sparkley
Sparkley
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-04 18:09:49 Reply

Could you provide more details in terms of what you're looking for?


Mmm. Oh, yeah. That's good. That's a nice apple.

SirCumferens
SirCumferens
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-04 18:34:37 Reply

At 2/4/13 06:09 PM, Sparkley wrote: Could you provide more details in terms of what you're looking for?

Sure, has to be adventerous and classically upbeat :3


BBS Signature
Sparkley
Sparkley
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-04 19:25:31 Reply

At 2/4/13 06:34 PM, SirCumferens wrote:
At 2/4/13 06:09 PM, Sparkley wrote: Could you provide more details in terms of what you're looking for?
Sure, has to be adventerous and classically upbeat :3

No, like in terms of content. What do you mean by "theme?"


Mmm. Oh, yeah. That's good. That's a nice apple.

Twone
Twone
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-05 09:20:47 Reply

If you mean a musical theme, I'd be happy to! :)


BBS Signature
SirCumferens
SirCumferens
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-05 22:03:04 Reply

At 2/4/13 07:25 PM, Sparkley wrote:
At 2/4/13 06:34 PM, SirCumferens wrote:
At 2/4/13 06:09 PM, Sparkley wrote: Could you provide more details in terms of what you're looking for?
Sure, has to be adventerous and classically upbeat :3
No, like in terms of content. What do you mean by "theme?"

As in the main theme of the game that plays at the title menu of all three games :)


BBS Signature
Sparkley
Sparkley
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-05 22:56:30 Reply

?"


As in the main theme of the game that plays at the title menu of all three games :)

So it would be music?


Mmm. Oh, yeah. That's good. That's a nice apple.

SirCumferens
SirCumferens
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-06 15:23:31 Reply

At 2/5/13 10:56 PM, Sparkley wrote: ?"

As in the main theme of the game that plays at the title menu of all three games :)
So it would be music?

Yeah. Music lol


BBS Signature
Sparkley
Sparkley
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-06 21:08:37 Reply

At 2/6/13 03:23 PM, SirCumferens wrote:
At 2/5/13 10:56 PM, Sparkley wrote: ?"

As in the main theme of the game that plays at the title menu of all three games :)
So it would be music?
Yeah. Music lol

Okay, I misunderstood you. I thought that you needed a writer to come up with a theme for the entire game.


Mmm. Oh, yeah. That's good. That's a nice apple.

AzureWorm
AzureWorm
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-17 09:44:28 Reply

I'd love to make the theme song. check out my songs on my NG profile and contact me if you're interested.

MockOff
MockOff
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-17 13:20:26 Reply

At 2/4/13 05:08 PM, SirCumferens wrote: My RPG needs a theme! If someone would be so kind as to make me one? My RPG is about a mercenary who goes on a quest for revenge that turns into a full scale war! It also leads to an exciting adventure upon which many perils and continents span!

What do you think of something like this? http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/523859
It starts off kind of quiet but builds up a bit into something louder and kind of has that RPG feel? Its just something I made the other day so I figured I'd see if you'd like it.

HalcyonicFalconX
HalcyonicFalconX
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-18 03:23:44 Reply

At 2/4/13 05:08 PM, SirCumferens wrote: My RPG needs a theme! If someone would be so kind as to make me one? My RPG is about a mercenary who goes on a quest for revenge that turns into a full scale war! It also leads to an exciting adventure upon which many perils and continents span!

So would you like us to post random links to music? Or make one custom for you?

SirCumferens
SirCumferens
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to I Need a Theme 2013-02-18 03:47:44 Reply

I have recently partnered up with ET16 to create music for my game! Now all I need is someone who can create pretty pictures for me :)


BBS Signature