New Topic Respond to this Topic
sateda
sateda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Looking for battle music Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:32 AM Reply

I was wondering if anyone could help me find this music from this video that's on the site. If you skip ahead to 18:28 you'll really get a chance to hear it as any other battle in the game is quite short. The music is definitely on this site as the person who is playing it says that he got it here. Any ideas where I might find it because I've been searching for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T75vlAbFD80

deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Looking for battle music Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 2/3/13 08:32 AM, sateda wrote: I was wondering if anyone could help me find this music from this video that's on the site. If you skip ahead to 18:28 you'll really get a chance to hear it as any other battle in the game is quite short. The music is definitely on this site as the person who is playing it says that he got it here. Any ideas where I might find it because I've been searching for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T75vlAbFD80

The music is probably from the RPG maker itself. It comes with a lot of music for you to use.

It's quite fun to use, but this also looks like an older version, so it might be harder to find. Try seeing if you can download the music assets from all the RPG maker versions.

If you want something similar there are a lot of artists here including myself with a lot of music that you could use if you're making a game or video.

Check my signature for my website if you want to check out some of my samples. It would also be a good idea to browse through the audio portal as well.

Hope that helps!

<Professional Composer> <AudioJungle Reviewer>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature
MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Looking for battle music Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:00 PM Reply

I know all the RPG Maker music and that's not one of those tracks.

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out!
Veteran REAPER user.

Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Looking for battle music Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:00 PM Reply

All I can tell you is that it was made in FL studio and uses the hell out of nexus. But that describes a shitload of people on newgrounds or youtube.

You can also try contacting the proper people to find out.

deadlyfishes
deadlyfishes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Looking for battle music Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 01:55 AM Reply

At 2/3/13 08:00 PM, MetalRenard wrote: I know all the RPG Maker music and that's not one of those tracks.

Ah, well I was just assuming haha, I usually throw away all those pre-made tracks and use my own :#

<Professional Composer> <AudioJungle Reviewer>
OFFICIAL MUSIC SITE!
Check out something I did for NATA 2013! Hikarian's winning NATA 2013 Entry

BBS Signature