Be a Supporter!

You jealous of this guy??

  • 1,336 Views
  • 59 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 10:50 AM Reply

Fuck that. I have several vaginas on standby. I don't need a gross postmenopausal blonde that's probably caked in makeup.

That guy was probably swimming in precum after that take.

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:01 AM Reply

really? there's a lot of people who attack the girl in the commercial. she's beautiful and you can tell she takes good care of herself. i guess it's pretty typical for misogynists to hate what they can't get and for women to backtalk girls they envy #harshtruth #bizarre

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 2/3/13 11:01 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: really? there's a lot of people who attack the girl in the commercial. she's beautiful and you can tell she takes good care of herself. i guess it's pretty typical for misogynists to hate what they can't get and for women to backtalk girls they envy #harshtruth #bizarre

--supergandhi64

i am le funny ghandi hue hue face

kcnh
kcnh
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:20 AM Reply

This rustled my jimmies.

satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:41 AM Reply

She shirked recruiting by false marriage. If this guy serves as a punishment, kudos.


(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 2/3/13 11:01 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: really? there's a lot of people who attack the girl in the commercial. she's beautiful and you can tell she takes good care of herself. i guess it's pretty typical for misogynists to hate what they can't get and for women to backtalk girls they envy #harshtruth #bizarre

--supergandhi64

^^^


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 09:43 PM, Gagsy wrote: ^^^

Gagsy, she is legitimately unattractive.

Not being attracted to a model doesn't make you a misogynist, it just means that you don't have the same shitty taste in females that the typical guy does. A lot of guys would say "I don't care who you are, she's hot", and I would say "I don't care who you are, she's not attractive in the least"

But you can keep your layers of makeup and fake body parts, if you're into that kinda thing.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 09:59 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 09:47 PM, Xenomit wrote:
Gagsy, she is legitimately unattractive.

Not being attracted to a model doesn't make you a misogynist, it just means that you don't have the same shitty taste in females that the typical guy does. A lot of guys would say "I don't care who you are, she's hot", and I would say "I don't care who you are, she's not attractive in the least"

But you can keep your layers of makeup and fake body parts, if you're into that kinda thing.

God you're so me me me aren't you?

Do I find her more attractive than say you, why yes I do I'm sure especially in the harsh light of morning.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:02 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 09:59 PM, Gagsy wrote: God you're so me me me aren't you?

No, I'm just sick and tired of "You're not attracted to a supermodel, so you must hate that you could never get with her"

Do I find her more attractive than say you, why yes I do I'm sure especially in the harsh light of morning.

That's why I mentioned terrible taste. Everything about her is fake, and the fake things aren't even attractive.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:05 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 10:02 PM, Xenomit wrote:
No, I'm just sick and tired of "You're not attracted to a supermodel, so you must hate that you could never get with her"

I disregarded your post because you're practically gay, so yes it is you thinking its all about you again. I really don't have an 'issue' with you not finding her attractive one single bit and my post was not directed towards you.

That's why I mentioned terrible taste. Everything about her is fake, and the fake things aren't even attractive.

I beg to differ but whatever.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:09 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 09:59 PM, Gagsy wrote: God you're so me me me aren't you?

What kind of argument is that? Also everyone knows ghandi is a troll and youre agreeing with him.

Also she is pretty unattractive since she looks like some generic model, she also clearly has contact lenses.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:11 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 10:09 PM, BumFodder wrote: Also she is pretty unattractive since she looks like some generic model, she also clearly has contact lenses.
some kind of generic model

Bingo.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:14 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 10:09 PM, BumFodder wrote:
What kind of argument is that?

Not an argument, as observation.

Also everyone knows ghandi is a troll and youre agreeing with him.

There's method in his madness.

Also she is pretty unattractive since she looks like some generic model, she also clearly has contact lenses.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I imagine a lot of people here really wouldn't.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:16 PM Reply

Not really due it being a one time thing and I would become obese.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 2/4/13 10:16 PM, FirstBaby wrote: Not really due it being a one time thing and I would become obese.

Not to mention it's just a kiss


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 11:04 PM Reply

I puked a little

Powerage
Powerage
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 11:07 PM Reply

This thread never had a chance.

Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 12:19 AM Reply

God damnit, okay.

First, as awesome colour said, http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1331559

Second, threads which are just a title and then a youtube link mostly just get locked and sent to the 'POST ALL VIDEOS HERE' video thread

Third, Xenomit all you have is a difference of opinion here. There are some unpopular truths which generate hostile reactions when brought to light, one such truth is that misogynists tend to act in the way that supergandhi64 described.

Sure he might just be a troll, but that means he posts to generate hostile reactions, not that he must constantly post false information. You're so caught up in your egotistical need to defend yourself from being called misogynistic that you're completely ignoring the flaw of causation vs correlation.

So, we can assume that generally speaking, a trait of misogyny is to insult a woman who is beautiful but unobtainable, right? What you did was insult a woman who is clearly making a living out of being an attractive person. The correlation is that you insulted her, and misogynists might insult her. THE FUCKING FLAW IN LOGIC THAT SUPERGANDHI64 USED TO TROLL YOU IS SAYING THAT ANYONE WHO INSULTS HER IS A MISOGYNIST.

You know you're not a misogynist, right? So why the fuck do you feel the need to get so up in arms about it? What Gagsy agreed with was a trait in misogynists, and what you did was start arguing with her as if she had called you a misogynist because you already insulted the model in the advert.

It wasn't even aimed at you, but you felt the need to try to chastise Gagsy for 'agreeing with a troll', where as what you were doing was just misdirecting your argument FROM the troll (it'd be contradictory for you to argue with someone whom you think is a troll) to someone who agreed with SOME OF what was said (and in this case, I'd agree too).

Oh and while I'm at it, when you attack the person whom the point came from instead of the point itself, that's called ad hominem and equally wrong as mixing up correlation and causation. You felt the need to justify why you insulted her because supergandhi64 called you (and everyone else who did that) out and suggested they were misogynistic, and instead of just saying 'I'm not a misogynist, I just don't find her attractive' or something, look at the mess you made here.

NOT EVEN INCLUDING THE FACT THAT YOU'RE INCREDIBLY HOMOSEXUAL AND YOUR ABILITY TO FIND WOMEN SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE IS A BIT DIMINISHED ALREADY, RIGHT?

So yeah, you don't find her attractive? That's fine. I don't either, but all you've said are things like 'She is ugly' and 'She is legitimately unattractive' - both of these sound like you're attempting to present your opinion as fact. If you'd said "I THINK she's ugly" or "She is legitimately unattractive TO ME", you wouldn't be sat there arguing.

God. Fucking. Damnit.


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Gamer
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 12:24 AM Reply

At 2/3/13 04:22 AM, Xenomit wrote: When it comes to girls, I prefer a more 'hipster' look. I don't want a woman who's as tall as me and is completely fake. I want a female who I can cuddle and protect and look at in awe and love.

What about for boys. Would you want to cuddle one (me) and adore one (me)?


BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 2/5/13 12:19 AM, Dry-Ice wrote: So, we can assume that generally speaking, a trait of misogyny is to insult a woman who is beautiful but unobtainable,

She isn't beautiful. I don't want to obtain her.

right? What you did was insult a woman who is clearly making a living out of being an attractive person.

To people with poor taste in females.

The correlation is that you insulted her, and misogynists might insult her. THE FUCKING FLAW IN LOGIC THAT SUPERGANDHI64 USED TO TROLL YOU IS SAYING THAT ANYONE WHO INSULTS HER IS A MISOGYNIST.

Are you agreeing with him?

Because if so, you just said that just because most female models are unattractive, I hate women. Which is pretty retarded.

You know you're not a misogynist, right? So why the fuck do you feel the need to get so up in arms about it?

Because while I know that I'm not a misogynist, there are some people in this thread who would believe I am just because I don't find models attractive.

It wasn't even aimed at you, but you felt the need to try to chastise Gagsy for 'agreeing with a troll', where as what you were doing was just misdirecting your argument FROM the troll (it'd be contradictory for you to argue with someone whom you think is a troll) to someone who agreed with SOME OF what was said (and in this case, I'd agree too).

I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point. Are you trying to say that I'm a misogynist because I'm so defensive at being called a misogynist?

"He's overly defensive about something, so he's obviously one of them"

Oh and while I'm at it, when you attack the person whom the point came from instead of the point itself, that's called ad hominem and equally wrong as mixing up correlation and causation.

He's literally a troll account. His existence in this forum is breaking 2 rules.

You're quick to point out the "Don't make video threads" rule, but ignore the "No gimmick accounts" and "Don't go around trolling the bbs" rules.

NOT EVEN INCLUDING THE FACT THAT YOU'RE INCREDIBLY HOMOSEXUAL AND YOUR ABILITY TO FIND WOMEN SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE IS A BIT DIMINISHED ALREADY, RIGHT?

Why are you yelling?

So yeah, you don't find her attractive? That's fine. I don't either, but all you've said are things like 'She is ugly'

I never said she was ugly. There's a difference between 'ugly' and 'not attractive'

I might have accedentaly put 'unattractive' out of laze, but I'm just saying that she's not attractive. Just because she's not attractive, doesn't mean she's ugly,

and 'She is legitimately unattractive' - both of these sound like you're attempting to present your opinion as fact. If you'd said "I THINK she's ugly" or "She is legitimately unattractive TO ME", you wouldn't be sat there arguing.

I've pointed this out to several people before who do the exact same thing, so now you see why it's so annoying when people portray opinion as fact.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 01:29 AM Reply

At 2/5/13 12:32 AM, Xenomit wrote: She isn't beautiful. I don't want to obtain her.

There's scientific research behind what makes a person attractive. Of course it doesn't count for the variation in people's own personal taste, but generally speaking it says that the more symmetrical a person is, the more attractive they are. You saying 'She isn't beautiful' is you being arrogant. What you mean is you don't think she's beautiful, that's your own opinion and that's fine, but she's working as a fucking model, that means generally speaking a lot of men do find her attractive, that's my point.

To people with poor taste in females.

Define 'poor taste' - because right now it's just 'anyone who doesn't agree with me', again your own ego and your own arrogance.

Are you agreeing with him?

I'm agreeing with his point that it is a misogynistic trait to insult women who are attractive.

Because if so, you just said that just because most female models are unattractive, I hate women. Which is pretty retarded.

Where did I say that? You just made a huge jump to a ridiculous conclusion out of nowhere. If you're gonna do that and in the same breath call something retarded, well glass houses, stones, etc.

Because while I know that I'm not a misogynist, there are some people in this thread who would believe I am just because I don't find models attractive.

If there are people who believe that, they are mistaken. If someone is that misguided, it's fine to try to enlighten them. If they're too arrogant to accept it when you politely inform them they are mistaken, just smile and agree to disagree. The worst thing you can do is argue about it.

It wasn't even aimed at you, but you felt the need to try to chastise Gagsy for 'agreeing with a troll', where as what you were doing was just misdirecting your argument FROM the troll (it'd be contradictory for you to argue with someone whom you think is a troll) to someone who agreed with SOME OF what was said (and in this case, I'd agree too).
I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point. Are you trying to say that I'm a misogynist because I'm so defensive at being called a misogynist?

No. I'm saying you are egotistical, and it gets you into pointless arguments.

"He's overly defensive about something, so he's obviously one of them"

Again, I didn't say that. You are mistaken.

He's literally a troll account. His existence in this forum is breaking 2 rules.

When he breaks a rule, he gets banned. Same for you. Considering how smart you seem to think you are, I'd expect you to know how to deal with trolls. You ignore them, you don't feed them the negative energy they crave and they shrivel up and die. This is where the point of you jumping at Gagsy because she agreed with him comes in. He pointed out a trait in misogynists, Gagsy agreed with that point and so do I. What I don't agree with is the part before he made that point which implied that people in this thread are misogynistic. All he said was that people in this thread are insulting her, and it's a misogynistic trait to insult attractive women. There are hundreds upon thousands of psychological traits which might cause someone to insult someone else, yet because of your ego you identified his comment as a threat and started arguing to defend yourself from a misconceived attack.

You're quick to point out the "Don't make video threads" rule, but ignore the "No gimmick accounts" and "Don't go around trolling the bbs" rules.

So, I'm assuming you can see his ban history, right? Oh wait no, you can't. If you could you'd know he's banned right now for trolling on the BBS. Activity on the BBS is low these days which means a lot of rules are less strictly enforced. When he breaks a rule, he gets banned for it.

I never said she was ugly. There's a difference between 'ugly' and 'not attractive'

Once again, you are mistaken. Go check Page 1 of this thread.

At 2/3/13 04:13 AM, Xenomit wrote: She's ugly anyway
I might have accedentaly put 'unattractive' out of laze, but I'm just saying that she's not attractive. Just because she's not attractive, doesn't mean she's ugly,

No. You have been claiming that your opinion is fact. If you did not mean to do this, you seriously need to reconsider your phrasing when you state your opinions. "She's ugly anyway" is an insult, where as "I'm not attracted to her" or "She is unattractive to me" is not. Understand?

I've pointed this out to several people before who do the exact same thing, so now you see why it's so annoying when people portray opinion as fact.

Right, so other people do it, so that makes it okay for you to do it? Two wrongs don't make a right, as in - it doesn't make it any less wrong when you do it.

Your ego keeps getting you into trouble, and it will continue to do so until you sort it out.


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 01:31 AM Reply

That was disgusting.


R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 01:36 AM Reply

At 2/5/13 01:29 AM, Dry-Ice wrote: You are egotistical, and it gets you into pointless arguments.

Yes, I have a big ego and I'm over confident, and I do indeed get into worthless arguments that couldn't possibly solve anything to begin with.

I'm not being sarcastic, all of that is true.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 01:41 AM Reply

At 2/5/13 01:36 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/5/13 01:29 AM, Dry-Ice wrote: You are egotistical, and it gets you into pointless arguments.
Yes, I have a big ego and I'm over confident, and I do indeed get into worthless arguments that couldn't possibly solve anything to begin with.

I'm not being sarcastic, all of that is true.

So, you have no desire to change your attitude? You're happy with being easy to provoke and having most of the community dislike you for it? You're perfectly fine with these pointless arguments you cause with your giant ego?


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 01:47 AM Reply

At 2/5/13 01:41 AM, Dry-Ice wrote: So, you have no desire to change your attitude?

How I act in the BBS is nothing like how I act in reality. Pretty much anywhere outside of the bbs, I'm my normal self.

You're happy with being easy to provoke

Read above. I pretty much never get mad outside of the bbs.

and having most of the community dislike you for it?

Gee, most of the community hates me, and yet more people have thought "Hey, I like this guy" and clicked a button that declares so, than many of the people on here that are supposedly more liked.

I wonder how that works out, how more people like me, when I'm hated by most of the community...

Or maybe it's because you have conformation bias, and seeing me argue a lot tonight with about 4 different people has led you to believe that most of the community hates me?

Any way it might be, I know for a fact that a very small percent of the people I know on newgrounds "hates" me.

You're perfectly fine with these pointless arguments you cause with your giant ego?

I like arguing. It feels good. Maybe that's because I never argue in real life.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
Tomatoes aren't roof tiles

BBS Signature
naronic
naronic
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 01:49 AM Reply

ALRIGHT WE GET IT, SOME OF YOU LIKE THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO
People and their stubborn disagreeing opinions amirite?

I'm not sure why Go Daddy thought that was a good or even remotely stimulating commercial in the slightest.


BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 01:49 AM Reply

At 2/5/13 01:36 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/5/13 01:29 AM, Dry-Ice wrote: You are egotistical, and it gets you into pointless arguments.
Yes, I have a big ego and I'm over confident, and I do indeed get into worthless arguments that couldn't possibly solve anything to begin with.

I'm not being sarcastic, all of that is true.

30 day ban for being annoying!!!!!

I think that kiss being disgusting had more to do with the closeup and the noises than it did with the extreme mismatch of attractiveness.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 02:00 AM Reply

Jealousy is a weak man's emotion


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Dry-Ice
Dry-Ice
  • Member since: Apr. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 02:07 AM Reply

At 2/5/13 01:47 AM, Xenomit wrote: How I act in the BBS is nothing like how I act in reality. Pretty much anywhere outside of the bbs, I'm my normal self.

I'm talking about your attitude on the BBS.

Read above. I pretty much never get mad outside of the bbs.

Easy to provoke on the BBS.

Gee, most of the community hates me, and yet more people have thought "Hey, I like this guy" and clicked a button that declares so, than many of the people on here that are supposedly more liked.

When did I say hate? I said dislike.

I wonder how that works out, how more people like me, when I'm hated by most of the community...

Me. Me. Me. All you do is talk about yourself.

Or maybe it's because you have conformation bias, and seeing me argue a lot tonight with about 4 different people has led you to believe that most of the community hates me?

What is conformation bias?

Any way it might be, I know for a fact that a very small percent of the people I know on newgrounds "hates" me.

Why did you put "hates" in quotes? I didn't say that.

I like arguing. It feels good. Maybe that's because I never argue in real life.

Okay, cool. So, this is a formal warning: now that we've established that you have a big ego and attitude problem on the BBS and that you get into pointless arguments with other users here, I'm warning you that these behaviours are well known to drive other regulars away from the forums, and since the main reason people get banned around here these days is fighting with each other, I'm going to start banning you for instigating conflict when there is absolutely no reason to do so in order to facilitate and maintain a less hostile atmosphere and to conserve user activity on the BBS.

If you love to argue, I think it's time to find a different outlet to indulge yourself in that area, because if you keep doing it here the BBS is gonna lose even more activity, and I'd sooner ban you until you learn how to act than let you drive other users away with your bitter instigation and argumentative behavior.

It's pretty funny how you took what I said as an insight into your personal life - I don't know shit about you aside from what I've seen you post here on the BBS. That's what I was talking about. Your ego is seriously inflated to draw a meaning like that from what I said. I really hope you manage to sort your attitude out, because apart from anything you do seem like an intelligent kid, it's just a shame you let your ego cause so much conflict.

Now that you've told me you know you're egotistical and that you love to argue, I'm telling you that when you create arguments with your ego it's considered trolling, and since that's apparently a rule you want to see enforced, I'll gladly enforce it for you. That cool?


BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature
the-goatman
the-goatman
  • Member since: Mar. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to You jealous of this guy?? Feb. 5th, 2013 @ 03:21 AM Reply

What a fucking awful commercial.

Frankly I just feel bad for both of them. I mean I can't tell you what's going on behind the scenes, maybe both of them have some magical personalities where they can laugh about it and be friends then make out for the camera but chances are that's not the case.

The model almost definitely had to coerced into it via money and was never actually comfortable with. I assume she felt uncomfortable with the guy based entirely on his looks, took her check and got the hell out of dodge.

As for the guy he had to be in this fucking commercial which is basically saying "Hurr de durr, this guy is ugly let's laugh at him making out with this attractive woman". You know how much that would suck to be epitomized as the loser who could never land a good looking girl at the fucking super bowl? Maybe he has a fucking heart of gold and could land this bitch, we don't even know. This shit is just exploitive of them both.

What the fuck does GoDaddy even do? All I know about them is they seem to shell out this shit constantly and it sucks.