New Topic Respond to this Topic
e-Kro
e-Kro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Need a co-programmer 2013-02-02 23:40:01 Reply

Well, I am afraid to begin a project all by myself and need a decent enough as3 coder with me to start it. I will also make the graphics required for the game, we can handle the sound later on if we are making any progress. There is no deadline.

I have rushed something after I watched some as3 tutorials to test how far I can go before I start having problems, after 1 hour or so I got annoyed seeing some performence issues and lost interest, so I need someone exprienced and knows what he is doing to partner up and make something.

About the project I have in my mind, we can do a space rpg, controlling a battlecruiser trekking around fighting bad guys.

prototype, Graphics are just doodles I quickly created to be placeholders, you click the enemy ships to lock on them and fire, and use bottom right thing to move around

jirachi99
jirachi99
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Need a co-programmer 2013-02-03 22:29:09 Reply

At 2/2/13 11:40 PM, e-Kro wrote: Well, I am afraid to begin a project all by myself and need a decent enough as3 coder with me to start it. I will also make the graphics required for the game, we can handle the sound later on if we are making any progress. There is no deadline.

I have rushed something after I watched some as3 tutorials to test how far I can go before I start having problems, after 1 hour or so I got annoyed seeing some performence issues and lost interest, so I need someone exprienced and knows what he is doing to partner up and make something.

About the project I have in my mind, we can do a space rpg, controlling a battlecruiser trekking around fighting bad guys.

prototype, Graphics are just doodles I quickly created to be placeholders, you click the enemy ships to lock on them and fire, and use bottom right thing to move around

I'm available, but alas don't have any recent work that I've done with AS3. It's been a while since I uploaded anything to newgrounds.

Problem with my games is I can't do graphics to save my life XD so this is a great way for me to get something done.

PM me, I'll try and whip something up quickly as a demo.