Trykittenmittens
Trykittenmittens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Looking for animators Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 11:07 PM Reply

Hello guys,

In case you didn't know, I'm new to Newgrounds and I'm a pro at voice acting. You see, I'm looking for someone decent to let me be in a flash video or collab or something, lol.

I'll will be glad to do any voice. The problem is that I don't know how to send samples of my voice on my email or stuff. The only way I can show my voice is using my Skype, if thats alright to use.

Thanks,

-Trykittenmittens

Looking for animators

ittekimasu
ittekimasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for animators Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:25 AM Reply

Hello Trykittenmittens,

I think to get your demo reel out to people so they can listen to you it's best to upload a demo reel to the audio portal. That way when you go applying for positions or you just want to share it around with people you can just throw them the link to your demo reel.

Trykittenmittens
Trykittenmittens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Looking for animators Feb. 7th, 2013 @ 09:39 PM Reply

At 2/3/13 07:25 AM, ittekimasu wrote: Hello Trykittenmittens,

I think to get your demo reel out to people so they can listen to you it's best to upload a demo reel to the audio portal. That way when you go applying for positions or you just want to share it around with people you can just throw them the link to your demo reel.

Hello, thank you for your advice. I assure that you will enjoy my current voices on collabs and flash animation!
So tell me this, is there any best sound program? I'm hearing people saying Audacity is the best to use.

ittekimasu
ittekimasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for animators Feb. 8th, 2013 @ 12:01 AM Reply

You might want to head over on to the Audio forum for programs to use or you can try looking at the NG wiki

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/voice-recor ding

Its choc-full of great information from the type of Gear you'll want to have to the type of programs that are best suited for Voice Actors.