New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 12:38 PM Reply

Don't use a search engine, or any other reference material.
I'll start.

Dream Theater, Megadeth, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Kamelot, Dimmu Borgir, Sum 41, Doors, Rush
Welp, I'm not good at this.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 12:44 PM Reply

Metallica
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Slipknot
Nirvana
Joy Division
Kizz
Iron Maiden
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Iggy Pop and the stogges
Velvet underground
Ramones
Judas Priests
Murderdolls
Green day
Ramstein
The White Stripes
The Animals
Graveyard
Kent
The Hives
Postcard (my own band, doesn't really)
The Clash
Sex Pistols
Misfits
Oasis

and now my brain died.

"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 12:49 PM Reply

Rush, Queen, Acid Bath, Acid King, Bongzilla, Eminem, Rammstein, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, KMFDM, Pink, The Beatles, Eisbrecher, Nirvana, Goatwhore, Megadeth, Metallica, Linkin Park, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Deathklok, Gojira, Meshuggah, Stangala, Megaherz, Church of Misery, Boris, Rancid, Laibach, Deep Purple, Fu Manchu, EyeHateGod, Super Junior, Super Junior M, The Geto Boys, Body Count, System of a Down, Disturbed, Manegarm, Blood on the Dance Floor, Brokencyde, Rage Against the Machine, REM, Foo Fighters, Alice in Chains, Gwar, Oomph, Justin Beiber

I don't necessarily listen to any of these they just popped into my head

Just a chick with a dick.

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 12:52 PM Reply

Iron Maiden, Motorhead, The Beastie Boys, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, NickelBack, Pink Floyd, DragonForce, Lost Horizion, Slayer, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, AC/DC, Globus, Manowar, Helloween, Ram Jam, Fleetwood Mac, The Police, The Talking Heads, Anthrax, Mastodon and Queen.

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 12:55 PM Reply

rap groups count?

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist

comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 12:58 PM, kanef wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_musicians

do i win

You is funny.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 01:55 PM Reply

Lets see....

Om, High On Fire, Sleep, Electric Wizard, 13, Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax, Exodus, Slayer, Owl City, Abba, The Bee Gees, T-Rex, Dinosaur Jr., Pixies, Nirvana, Sweet 75, Foo Fighters, Ghost, Overkill, Wino, Saint Vitus, The Obsessed, Premonition 13, 1000mods, Truckfighters, The Bad Light, Bongzilla, Bongripper, Belzebong, Conan, Church Of Misery, Acid Bath, Acid King, Kyuss, Queens Of The Stone Age, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Steppenwolf, Whitesnake, White Zombie, The Zombies, White Lion, Coheed And Cambria, Dream Theater, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Kiss, The Monkees, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, L-7, The Breeders, Smashing Pumpkins, X, Boris, Melvins, Dead Issue, Ghost Ink, Fatso Jetson, Yawning Man, Sonic Youth, Black Sabbath, My Morning Jacket, My Sleeping Karma, Amon Amarth, Mudvayne, Van Halen, The Sword, Wolfmother, GG Allin, Valient Thorr, Mushroomhead, Warrant, Motley Crue, Jane's Addiction, Beastie Boys, The Dave Clark Five, ASG, Red Fang, Stoned Jesus, Ogre, Void, From Beyond, Corrosion Of Conformity, Across The River, Spirit Caravan, Bardo Pond, Monster Magnet, Nebula, Asbestosdeath, Pearls And Brass, Mammutus, Buzz*oven, Sir Lord Baltimore, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Hammers Of Misfortune, Manowar, Savatage, Hawkwind, Drunk Horse, Thunder Labs, Thrones, The Hidden Hand, Glowsun, Electric Moon, Silver Mount Zion, Explosions In The Sky, Do Say Make Think, Thorr's Hammer, Thorr-axe, 3rd And The Mortal, Draconian, Ava Inferi, Doom Sword, Cirith Ungol, Meniscus Solstice, Les Discrets, Torche, Amesoeurs, Alcest, Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Silverchair, Dozer, Kylesa, Baroness, Black Tusk, Black Cobra, Black Pyramid, Bong, Alice Cooper, Albatross Overdrive, The Atomic Bitchwax, Core, The Atlas Moth, Austrian Death Machine, Bang Camaro, Bathory, Slomatics, Slug Lord, Slo Burn, Hermano, Desert Sessions, Wings, Weezer, Buddy Holly And The Crickets, Orchid, Smoking Spore, Vanilla Fudge, Weird Light, Volva, Venom, Vinum Sabbathi, Violent Femmes, West End Motel, YAWN, Cough, Sigh, Mayhem, Celtic Frost, Carpathian Forest, Dimmu Borgir, Marduk, Eddie Money, Glowing, Seether, Beck, Cake, Electric Six, The White Stripes, Paw, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Belphegor, Enslaved, Immortal, Dark Funeral, Emperor, Dark Throne, Kvelertak, Samael, Satyricon, Death, Gojira, Acrimony, Atolah, Blood Ceremony, Bell Witch, Goatsnake, Burning Witch, Candlemass, Iron Maiden, Cathedral, Mercyful Fate, Helloween, King Diamond, Dark Buddha Rising, God's Speed, Wizardrone, High Priest Of Saturn, Holly Hunt, Ice Dragon, Kamni, March To Desert, Lord Vicar, Lord Of Doubts, Megasus, Nemesis, Motorhead, Night Sun, Dust, Old Man Lizard, Neurosis, Budgie, Grave Temple, Burial Temple Trio, Sunn O))), Velvet Underground, Velvet Revolver, Guns N Roses, Stryper, P.O.D., Cream, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Spacegoat, Misfits, Danzig, Tweak Bird, Bush, Brutus, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Dylan, The Damned, David Bowie, Diamond Head, Motorjesus, Mother Love Bone, Green River, Mudhoney, Temple Of The Dog, Brad, U-Men, The Cowsills, The Animals, The Band, America, Ted Nugent, Judas Priest, Dethklok, Spinal Tap, Phish, Animal Collective, Annimal Machine, Austrian Death Machine, Earth, Teeth Of Lions Rule The Divine, Jesu, Pelican, Lord 13, Isis, Fu Manchu, Unida, Mogwai, Autechre, Tribes Of Neurot, KK Null, Merzbow, Eyehategod, ACDC, Falkenbach, Tyr, Korpiklaani, Gruntruck, Mad Season, Pearl Jam, Legend, Rob Zombie, Valhalla, Marilyn Manson, Ministry, Fireball Ministry, Ozzy Osbourne, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, The Mentors, Def Leppard, Orange Goblin, Our Haunted Kingdom, Vista Chino, Steelwing, Strage, Savage Lucy, Zoroaster, Butthole Surfers, Jokke, Battle Of Mice, Cult Of Luna, Rosetta, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mike Oldfield, Rush, ZZ Top, The Rollingstones, Colour Haze, The Cosmic Dead, Dead Man, Radio Moscow, Earthless, Sungrazer, Samsara Blues Experiment, The Distillers, Social Distortion, The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Clash, Bad Company, Clutch, Crowbar, Down, Pantera, Hellyeah, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Graveyard, Witchcraft, Asteroid, The Heavy Eyes, Kamchatka, King Hobo, Oasis, Mark Lanegan, Nine Inch Nails, Scissor Sisters, The Offspring, Green Day, Suck, Sublime, Aqua Bats, The Might Mighty Bosstones, No Doubt, Aqua, Deeelite, Wham!, The Who, Wipers, The Mamas And The Papas, Crosby Stills, And Nash, Buffalo Springfield, The Hollys, The Byrds, The Yardbirds, Jeff Beck, Cacophony, Symphony X, Bison B.C., Mastodon, In The Final Analysis, Uzala, Tombs, Dead Meadow, Egypt, Elder, Queen Elephantine, Karma To Burn, Lowrider, Owl, Los Asteroide, Priestess, Sheavy, Sons Of Otis, Wo Fat, Them Crooked Vultures, Eagles Of Death Metal, Chrome Division, Strapping Young Lad, Devin Townshend, Powerglove, The Wandering Midget, Demonic Death Judge, Purple Overdose, Sun Dial, Red Shield, Probot, and Seven Mary Three

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 02:12 PM Reply

Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead, U2, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Belphegor, Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Slaughterhouse, Esbjorn Svensson Trio, Metallica, ACDC, Iron Maiden, Bad Attitude, White Lion, Whitesnake, Accept, Magnum, Guano Apes, Incubus, Cypress Hill, Black Sabbath, The Offspring, Bad Blood, Shotgun Messiah, Saliva, POD, Nationaltheatern, Gorrilaz, Nsync, Five, Europe, Accept, Backstreet Boyz, A-ha, ABBA... suddenly my mind is blank.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 02:13 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 01:57 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:49 PM, DickChick wrote: Eminem, Justin Beiber
Those aren't bands.

hahaha
this just reminded me that last night I had a dream that I put a link to Eminem on my website and I woke up yelling

DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 02:14 PM Reply

Those aren't bands.

They're musical "groups"

idc

Just a chick with a dick.

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 02:16 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 02:14 PM, DickChick wrote: They're musical "groups"

A group consists of more than one person.

littlegonkyboy
littlegonkyboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 02:19 PM Reply

metallica, iron maiden, ramstein, kansas, queen, the lovin spoonful, journey, judas priest, killing joke, reo speedwagon, kool e the gang, dire straits, awolnation, aerosmith, the killers, tears for fears, the cars, ac dc, nirvana, audioslave.... and other ones that i don't want to list because im lazy

Signature made by illicit, thank you!

BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 02:32 PM Reply

Nirvana,
White Stripes,
The Cash,
The doors,
Foo fighters
Gnarkill
Metallica
Slayer
Nyeh I can't be asked to write the rest...

Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Animator
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 03:14 PM Reply

Crush 40
Gorillaz
Errrr...

Holy ass, never thought that I wouldn't be able to name at least 3...

Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
Nebula
Nebula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 03:55 PM Reply

Swans, Skinny Puppy, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Queen, The Birthday Massacre, Jarboe, Throbbing Gristle, Black Sabbath, Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, Fantomas, Tomahawk, Faith No More, Amon Amarth, Blind Guardian, Tears For Fears, Oingo Boingo, Nightwish, Helloween, Gary Numan, Mew, Sigur Ros, David Bowie, Roman Rain, Otto Dix, Rammstein, Oomph. Nine Inch Nails, Coil, Marilyn Manson, Aphex Twin, Fever Ray, The Dresden Dolls, Mayhem, Moon Far Away, Theodor Bastard, Shiva in Exile, Download, The Tear Garden, The Legendary Pink Dots, Psychic TV, Mr. Bungle, T-Rex, Joy Division, New Order, Cher, Kesha, Lady Gaga, The Frozen Autumn, The Cruxshadows, N*Sync, Emilie Autumn, Slipknot, Blood on The Dance Floor, Bauhaus, Design The Skyline, Arcade Fire, Sunbears, Tatu.

You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 12:59 PM, Scary wrote: rubber
hair

uuuh

This is the only correct answer.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 04:04 PM Reply

Red Hot Chili Peppers, RUSH, David Bowie, Queen, Led Zeppelin, 3 Doors Down, Louder Space, Dot Hacker, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Slipknot, The Butthole Surfers, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Ataxia, Pink Floyd, Sum 41, Blink 182, Boxcar Racer

I don't listen to half of these.

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 04:23 PM Reply

Nirvana, Metallica, Megadeth, Oasis, The Doors, Blue Youth, The Freq, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, Beastie Boys, Daft Punk, Deadmau5, Skrillex, Eptic, Skream, Yello, Ace Of Base, Wham!, Fun., Rise Against, Rage Against The Machine, Guns'N'Roses, KISS, AC/DC, Reel Big Fish, Rancid, The Jackson Five, Mudhoney, Temple Of The Dog, Alice In Chains, America, Kansas, Chicago, Gwar, Clutch, Devil's Brigade, The Damned, Devo, Modern English, Bad Religion, The Misfits, Danzig, Slayer, Tool, Arrested Development, NWA, Fatboy Slim, Freddy Fresh, Scorpions, Sublime, NOFX, Pennywise, Guff, Relient K, Anberlin, Slipknot, Saliva, Staind, Puddle Of Mudd, Sum-41, The Strokes, Green Day, blink-182, +44, No Doubt, and Bush. I would name a lot more but ain't nobody got time for that!

Steam | Letterboxd | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 01:55 PM, Viper50 wrote: Lets see....

Thats... awesome.

At 2/1/13 03:43 PM, Cherry wrote: what do i win

Second place!

mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 04:34 PM Reply

Those aren't bands.

They aren't even musicians.

Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Animator
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 04:41 PM Reply

@Revoke

Name as many bands as you can

Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 06:32 PM Reply

Radiohead
Genesis
Yes
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Swans
Mogwai
Explosions in the Sky
Tortoise
Sunn O)))
Less Than Jake
The Aquabats!
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Ramones
The Sex Pistols
Suicide
Metallica
Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band
AC/DC
Joy Division
New Order
Slayer
Judas Priest
At The Drive-In
The Mars Volta
Chicago
Complete
King Crimson
Maroon 5
Marillion
Neutral Milk Hotel
My Bloody Valentine
Slowdive
Ride
Talk Talk
Slint
Nickelback
Creed
Nirvana
Foo Fighters
Queens of the Stone Age
Queen
Milkcan
R.E.M.
Death Grips
The Shaggs
Sigur Ros
The Small Faces
Social Distortion
They Might Be Giants
Red House Painters
fun.
The Velvet Underground
Cynic
Atheist
Dream Theater
The Black Mages
The Protomen
Strapping Young Lads
Opeth
Sonic Youth
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Megadeth
The Who
Led Zeppelin
Train
Cannibal Corpse
Daft Punk

Yeah fuck it, I'm done.

zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 06:57 PM Reply

The Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, The Smiths, The Cranberries, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Korn, Slipknot, The Dresden Dolls, Birdeatsbaby, Vermillion Lies.

I'd go further, but my partner won't shut up and let me concentrate.

BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 07:48 PM Reply

Assuming only bands and no solo acts and in no particular order of preference (or hatred), just how they come to me.

U2, Nickelback (puking as I type it), Iron Maiden, Misfits, Rancid, Bad Religion, Bad Brains, Nuclear Assault, DRI, Municipal Waste, Agent Orange, Pink Floyd, Social Distortion, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax, Exodus, Tantara, Pantera, They Might Be Giants, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, The Doors, White Zombie, The Beatles, Guns 'n Roses, The Ramones, The Eagles, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Black Sabbath, Muse, The Strokes, The Clash, Yeti vs Yeti, The Bird and the Bee, The Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, System of a Down, Maroon 5, Avenged Sevenfold (puking as I type it and all subsequent core shit), Bullet for my Valentine, Slipknot, Disturbed, Lamb of God, The Doobie Brothers, Violator, The Pixies, Styx, Nihilist, Suicidal Tendencies, Diamond Head, MotorHead, The White Stripes, Judas Priest, Queen, Nirvana, Radiohead, Dream Theater, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard, and I'm bored/out of bands that come immediately to mind.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 07:52 PM Reply

Sorry, I don't know of any bands.

I'm not much of a music guy.

BBS Signature
drpepp
drpepp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 07:55 PM Reply

dr.dre. he was one of the major supporters of dr.pepper in the music industry

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Audiophile
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 08:03 PM Reply

At 2/1/13 07:52 PM, Oolaph wrote: Sorry, I don't know of any bands.

I'm not much of a music guy.

Name as many bands as you can

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Name as many bands as you can Feb. 1st, 2013 @ 08:09 PM Reply

im sorry
um
my question was never answered

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature