I want to make a team for future animations and/or games. This team would be for people of any skill set as long as they are willing to work. I am quite a beginner myself so you won't be rejected because of skill. The point of this team is to learn from each other and be able to make projects we couldn't accomplish on our own. Also, there will be no pressure. Pressure is usually what kills projects and that's why I don't want that to be an issue. Any projects pitched wont have a deadline but of course they should not be forgotten. At any point any team member can pitch an idea and the job of the rest of us is to be able to support in anyway possible. This team is already comprised of myself (Beginner programmer and beginner Voice Actor) and Mrchubbymunkey (Artist/Animator).
- Artists/Animators (2-3)
- Musicians/ SFX artists (2-3)
- Voice Actors (2-3)
- Writers (1-2)
- Programmer (1-2)
Even though the team fills up we will still accept new entrants after some time. This team is meant to grow and it will.
Good reasons to join:
- You have ideas but no team to help you
- You feel like if your skills aren't good enough but are willing to work on them
- Want to be in a team that is pressure free with flexibility
- Rushing to get projects done in a short amount of time
-- Although we will work our hardest on projects this team is meant more for beginner - intermediate level which means a good amount of time will be put in to make a good product
- Not being a team player -- Quite obvious
- Not taking the team seriously/ Not respecting other team members
-- This team is meant to build up skills not to break them down
Thank you for reading this far. If you are interested please post below and/or pm me.
Have a nice day :)