00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PhasmaGORE just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator(s) Wanted For Scifi Series

670 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey kids!

Can you draw better than I can? (probably)
Can you make your better-than-mine drawings move? (presumably)
Would you be interested in working with me on an animated series? (hopefully)

So, I've written 15 episodes (a full first season) of a science fiction comedy/drama series set in present day (or very near future) New Mexico, the title of which is "Familiar". I've got a full voice cast who are working like busy beavers recording their lines. I've got music and sound folks. All I need is someone (or a group of someones) to animate the damn thing.

Series rundown:

- 15 episode first season with the possibility for future seasons. Season one episodes are roughly 8 minutes each.
- Large cast of very distinct characters, all of whom are human or indistinguishable from humans. (Actually there's a dog involved as well.)
- The series is very dialogue heavy with few action sequences. Lots of lip-sync.

I have some rough character sketches if you'd like to have a look at them and profiles aplenty. For more details, character sketches/profiles and episode scripts, please send me a PM and I will send you some more concrete contact information.

I'm afraid I will not be able to pay you.

-KCC

Response to Animator(s) Wanted For Scifi Series 2013-02-02 10:20:56

Could you say a 'pitch' or a synopsis or people know the general "feel" this series is going to have?

You can't know what you don't know if you can only use yourself as a reference point.