New Topic Respond to this Topic
HEL-Master1
HEL-Master1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Notification settings? 2013-01-31 17:27:50 Reply

When I write a review or something similar I need to manually go back to the piece I reviewed to check for a reply if there is one for example.

is there any way you can change what notifications you get? i.e when somebody replies to anything

Dev
Dev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Reader
Response to Notification settings? 2013-01-31 17:41:08 Reply

At 1/31/13 05:27 PM, HEL-Master1 wrote: When I write a review or something similar I need to manually go back to the piece I reviewed to check for a reply if there is one for example.

is there any way you can change what notifications you get? i.e when somebody replies to anything

Recent Notifications only shows recent projects/newsposts of users that you have on your favorites list. As far as review responses or posts, you'll just have to check manually.

This sig is my identity -what was I thinking getting rid of it??
Holder of the Top 300 BP list.
Top 90 BP'er; EGSC #153

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Writer
Response to Notification settings? 2013-02-01 02:38:19 Reply

At 1/31/13 05:27 PM, HEL-Master1 wrote: When I write a review or something similar I need to manually go back to the piece I reviewed to check for a reply if there is one for example.

No, currently not. But you can check your review page to see, if anybody replied to your reviews. You can filter this for movie, game, audio and art reviews. PLUS you can filter those review types to show you only those reviews with responses. It's much easier to do that than to manually go back to every submission you reviewed.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

smulse
smulse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Notification settings? 2013-02-01 05:07:35 Reply

NG Social has various feeds that update depending on people's interaction with you

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Notification settings? 2013-02-01 05:25:40 Reply

At 2/1/13 05:07 AM, smulse wrote: NG Social has various feeds that update depending on people's interaction with you

For just a day now. Keeping track of new reviews and comments will be much easier now, though at the moment it seems like trying to respond just gives an error notice. Looking forward to a fix.