New Topic Respond to this Topic
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:23:19 Reply

Below is my opinion on Trannies, feel free to read it or simply offer your own opinion on Trannies. Do you feel one can ever truly be the other gender or is it a practice in futility?

I believe that being a Tranny is a pointless venture, why? Simply put, one born of their sex can never fully become the other. They can say, "oh I was meant to be a man/woman." But they couldn't possibly understand the other sex, there's things that are simply inherent to men and women that make us fundamentally different from birth. This stems from cultural influence and natural gender enforcing factors.

A woman will never know a man's desire to be a father, nor can she know our inherent irrational behavior to defend our honor over small things, a will to fight simply to fight over testosterone and such. She can't fully understand what makes a man a man in the same way a man can't understand what being a woman really means. I've seen things occur between a mother and daughter that are baffling, a woman, regardless of how close I get to know one, still acts in ways that I can't predict, unlike say, my brother, whose feelings I can very well guess and know where they stem from.

Honestly, a tranny is essentially an insult to the gender they attempt to copy. As if one born as a male can ever fully understand the complexity of a woman or a woman ever becoming a man like a penis is the only thing that separates genders.

So why do trannies do it to begin with? I suppose it's all up to the individual, but if I had to take a stab at it, I'd say they some how feel lost as an individual and either their effeminate or masculine nature in contrast to their sex (possibly due to hormonal imbalances) pushes them to believe happiness will come to them if they fully embrace the opposite sex and become them. Although one could argue a mere placebo affect and that their unhappiness is more of a psychological problem and not a "I have one penis too many/few"

I think it would be much easier and a lot less expensive to simply embrace the gender you were born as.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:35:59 Reply

In a few hundred years, we'll be able to form a person into whatever they want.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:38:09 Reply

Its there prefence let them re-appear themselves in there own image. We need ways to chorosomes and other things so we can biologically become that gender. But they'll should inform the person they're hooking up with that they're transgender.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
TomTheJuggler111
TomTheJuggler111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:46:31 Reply

This is actually a very well put together prognosis of the psychological impulses in hormonally imbalanced humans. Personally i completely agree with what you are saying and have never really thought about it from this point of view. Very good examples btw with the male and female behaviors. I applaud this post.

My only thoughts on the matter are that if one truly and fully believes they should be the opposite gender and will publicly act it, is it really necessary to undergo the physical changes solely for self-fulfillment? Because at that stage, face it, whatever gender it is you want to be, you already are on the inside. Your mind regards yourself as that gender, So why does it matter how others perceive you?

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:58:48 Reply

At 1/31/13 12:46 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: This is actually a very well put together prognosis of the psychological impulses in hormonally imbalanced humans. Personally i completely agree with what you are saying and have never really thought about it from this point of view. Very good examples btw with the male and female behaviors. I applaud this post.

My only thoughts on the matter are that if one truly and fully believes they should be the opposite gender and will publicly act it, is it really necessary to undergo the physical changes solely for self-fulfillment? Because at that stage, face it, whatever gender it is you want to be, you already are on the inside. Your mind regards yourself as that gender, So why does it matter how others perceive you?

The fact by law they would have to go to public bathrooms based on gender they're born with. And also the fact they can't make babies or anything like that. So just acting out on gender roles isn't enough.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 01:47:12 Reply

At 1/31/13 12:23 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: A woman will never know a man's desire to be a father, nor can she know our inherent irrational behavior to defend our honor over small things

When you stop "behaving irrationally" over honour, the trannies of the world will stop behaving irrationally with their gender.
It's only fair.

Honestly, a tranny is essentially an insult to the gender they attempt to copy

Suggesting that men and women should unconditionally pursue and fill preconceived gender-oriented roles because of what fuckheads like you perceive as morally and socially acceptable is far more insulting.

I know you've got a script on your browser that filters out all my posts because you don't like getting your shit ruined, but I'm still going to say this: You are a complete fucking idiot if you don't think that gender identity disorder is real.

You are the kind of person that thinks "get back in the kitchen" jokes are funny.

Yourself and the people who share your opinions are a dying breed. I honestly can't wait till your types are extinct, it's just a shame I won't be around to witness it.

JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 01:49:49 Reply

You can't control gender identity. You're wrong from the start.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 06:33:18 Reply

conform to what life has given you instead of being free and being yourself.

sounds like something the government would say.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 08:11:03 Reply

At 1/31/13 12:35 AM, Xenomit wrote: In a few hundred years, we'll be able to form a person into whatever they want.

Try 10-30, its not an easy task, and it would be ludicrously expensive, but it could be done.

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 00:07:24 Reply

At 1/31/13 06:33 AM, HighWay wrote: conform to what life has given you instead of being free and being yourself.

sounds like something the government would say.

To be "free" is to hack off/slap on a penis? That's an interesting way of viewing it. I would argue that there is nothing more "freeing", more unrestricted than the body that nature has provided us. Honestly, the problem is, people think too much and they allow their society to affect their mode of thought far too much. For instance (as a subconscious thought, and a tad far fetched but its an example) "Society wishes me to be a man and take on all the roles assumed under a man, but I have been taught that true freedom is not adhering to the roles of society, thus, becoming a woman is a defiant statement that has the duality of freeing the 'inner me'."

When in reality, their "inner me" could very well be freed without the need to change genders. It is more than likely, a shedding of a life you didn't wish to lead, becoming all at once, a new person. Since this is obviously a psychological issue, I once again would instead insist on seeing a professional instead of deciding to change genders. I am a very strong advocate of the natural order, things are what they are and have been since the dawn of man...our environments change, nations rise and fall, circumstances shift, but humans...humans never change. They're always the same. Our consistency is remarkable and honestly, if you took a day old baby from 100 AD to right now, nary a thing would differ them from us as time passes. Thus, I firmly believe it is society and cultural factors that result in our psychological preferences, from music to sexual preference (whole other story, don't feel like getting into it) and as an odd preference, even how we view our gender. Though I would like to study more on the subject, these subconscious factors stemming from our upbringing, our society and our culture, I believe are the key to the development of these preferences. Some way early along the road, we subconsciously chose these preferences and the earlier we chose, the more in tune our mind comes to believe that it is something that had been with us since birth.

So what I'm saying is, it is very possible that one could change everything they thought was rock solid and with them since birth via hypnosis or even prolonged psychology treatment. You could make a straight man gay, a rock lover into a dubstep fan and one who can't stand Chinese food into a ramen slurping fiend. Crazy sounding, but very possible.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 00:11:32 Reply

At 1/31/13 08:11 AM, TruBluFoxx wrote:
At 1/31/13 12:35 AM, Xenomit wrote: In a few hundred years, we'll be able to form a person into whatever they want.
Try 10-30, its not an easy task, and it would be ludicrously expensive, but it could be done.

I was talking about the really extreme things

Like genetically constructing an anthropomorphic animal, and then transplanting a persons' brain and nervous system into that body.

TAB

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 00:20:59 Reply

At 1/31/13 12:23 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Do you feel one can ever truly be the other gender or is it a practice in futility?

Gender isn't the same as physical sex.
Once can have male genitalia and still embody femininity, or vice versa.

I don't believe that anyone literally has a female brain in a male body, but men can be feminine. I don't necessarily think that sex changes are always the best choice either. But the fact that you call transsexuals an "insult" to the gender that they wish to become bothers me.

Maybe if society was willing to embrace effeminate men and masculine women they'd be comfortable in their own bodies, but it isn't. We're obsessed with gender binarism. Think about it. From the moment a child is born the colors that they wear are determined by their genitalia. I've seen fathers get pissed off about their sons acting feminine at age five or six.

You can't expect them to embrace their own gender when everyone is telling them that they can't act like themselves because of it. That's what should change.

Just a chick with a dick.

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:04:39 Reply

I think they're confused.

At 1/31/13 01:47 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: Yourself and the people who share your opinions are a dying breed.

Says the asexual. "Progressive" people like you are getting way over your heads. Come back to simple reality.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:07:34 Reply

I agree. Damn MTF trannies always lookin better than real women. Those motherfuckers.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:11:22 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:04 AM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 1/31/13 01:47 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: Yourself and the people who share your opinions are a dying breed.
Says the asexual. "Progressive" people like you are getting way over your heads. Come back to simple reality.

What's even funnier is how he constantly tries to convince people that he's ahead of the rest of the world as far as rational thinking and morals goes, then he turns around and sais he can't wait for a bunch of people to die.

TAB

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:30:48 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:11 AM, Xenomit wrote: he constantly tries to convince people that he's ahead of the rest of the world as far as rational thinking and morals goes

Please prove this.

then he turns around and sais he can't wait for a bunch of people to die.

Recognising that certain people are a dying breed is not willing them to die.

At 2/1/13 01:04 AM, jjjkuk wrote: Says the asexual.

I have never claimed to be asexual.
Please link to any post you think I have made where I have claimed or implied I am asexual.

"Progressive" people like you are getting way over your heads. Come back to simple reality.

You want the world to stay inside your comfort zone, because you are scared of being alone.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:34:00 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:30 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 2/1/13 01:11 AM, Xenomit wrote: he constantly tries to convince people that he's ahead of the rest of the world as far as rational thinking and morals goes
Please prove this.

I don't need to, you're too far gone

TAB

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:37:34 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:34 AM, Xenomit wrote: I don't need to, you're too far gone

The idea that you might somehow be 'above' having to support your claims makes you guilty of exactly what you were accusing me of: thinking you're ahead of the world in terms of rationality and morality.

If you aren't prepared to support your accusations, don't make them.

DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:38:19 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:34 AM, Xenomit wrote: I don't need to, you're too far gone

You'd think that a guy that shoves rubber horse dicks up his anus would be more open to different ideas about sex and gender identity and such

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:38:59 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:37 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: If you aren't prepared to support your accusations, don't make them.

The exact same can be said to you

Now please stop draining the fun out of everywhere you go

TAB

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:41:23 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:38 AM, DickChick wrote: You'd think that a guy that shoves rubber horse dicks up his anus would be more open to different ideas about sex and gender identity and such

Hm? Oh nonono, you misunderstand. I agree that it's a good thing for people to openly explore their sexuality, in any way they feel they must. I'm most likely one of the most open minded people on this site.

I just hate the way that Yurgen puts it. He, as I just said, drains the life out of everywhere he goes. Retarded flamewars are better than the kind of conversation he perpetuates.

TAB

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:43:03 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:38 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/1/13 01:37 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: If you aren't prepared to support your accusations, don't make them.
The exact same can be said to you

What accusations have I made that I've refused to support?

Now please stop draining the fun out of everywhere you go

You keep jumping on my posts with your little bitchy comments and then sulk when you don't come out looking like the bigshot you think you are. Example.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:43:45 Reply

I always enjoy yurgen's posts.

And always loathe yours.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:44:02 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:41 AM, Xenomit wrote: Hm? Oh nonono, you misunderstand. I agree that it's a good thing for people to openly explore their sexuality, in any way they feel they must. I'm most likely one of the most open minded people on this site.

I don't see why we shouldn't be glad that the people in support of old traditions and restrictions on sexuality are dying out.
Their way of thinking is an obstacle to everyone's freedom.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:46:01 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:43 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: What accusations have I made that I've refused to support?

Almost literally every single one of them. I'm not even going to be assed to go back and find one, if someone wants to see they can just look on the first page of your forum post archive, you do it all the time.

You keep jumping on my posts with your little bitchy comments and then sulk when you don't come out looking like the bigshot you think you are. Example.

Uuuuugggghhhhh this is what I was talking about you're just making this place a bleak and terrible wall of dull white paint

TAB

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Artist
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:50:34 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:46 AM, Xenomit wrote: Almost literally every single one of them. I'm not even going to be assed to go back and find one

That's because you are lying, and you know it.

Uuuuugggghhhhh this is what I was talking about you're just making this place a bleak and terrible wall of dull white paint

You are the one responding to me. If you don't want to communicate with me, then don't.
If I bother you that much, do what HollowedPumkinz did and install a GreaseMonkey tool that lets you block whichever users you don't like.

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 02:11:40 Reply

some people would willingly mutilate their god given bodies. sinners... the most miserable wretches of them all. they'll never be content in this life or the next, because they can't be happy with what they have. their weak chakra won't let them appreciate life, a disease brought upon them by our decadent and rotten, modern culture

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 02:24:26 Reply

And you can't just cut off your penis and glue a fake vagina in the place of where the penis used to be.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 02:27:27 Reply

At 2/1/13 02:24 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: And you can't just cut off your penis and glue a fake vagina in the place of where the penis used to be.

Yes because that's exactly what hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery is.
The surgeons just lop off the penis and balls with Crayola safety scissors and superglue a plastic bag in its place.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 03:45:40 Reply

And you'll choose to be an airplane.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature