00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snooze34 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Being a Tranny is frivolous.

4,488 Views | 41 Replies

Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:23:19

Below is my opinion on Trannies, feel free to read it or simply offer your own opinion on Trannies. Do you feel one can ever truly be the other gender or is it a practice in futility?

I believe that being a Tranny is a pointless venture, why? Simply put, one born of their sex can never fully become the other. They can say, "oh I was meant to be a man/woman." But they couldn't possibly understand the other sex, there's things that are simply inherent to men and women that make us fundamentally different from birth. This stems from cultural influence and natural gender enforcing factors.

A woman will never know a man's desire to be a father, nor can she know our inherent irrational behavior to defend our honor over small things, a will to fight simply to fight over testosterone and such. She can't fully understand what makes a man a man in the same way a man can't understand what being a woman really means. I've seen things occur between a mother and daughter that are baffling, a woman, regardless of how close I get to know one, still acts in ways that I can't predict, unlike say, my brother, whose feelings I can very well guess and know where they stem from.

Honestly, a tranny is essentially an insult to the gender they attempt to copy. As if one born as a male can ever fully understand the complexity of a woman or a woman ever becoming a man like a penis is the only thing that separates genders.

So why do trannies do it to begin with? I suppose it's all up to the individual, but if I had to take a stab at it, I'd say they some how feel lost as an individual and either their effeminate or masculine nature in contrast to their sex (possibly due to hormonal imbalances) pushes them to believe happiness will come to them if they fully embrace the opposite sex and become them. Although one could argue a mere placebo affect and that their unhappiness is more of a psychological problem and not a "I have one penis too many/few"

I think it would be much easier and a lot less expensive to simply embrace the gender you were born as.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:38:09

Its there prefence let them re-appear themselves in there own image. We need ways to chorosomes and other things so we can biologically become that gender. But they'll should inform the person they're hooking up with that they're transgender.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:46:31

This is actually a very well put together prognosis of the psychological impulses in hormonally imbalanced humans. Personally i completely agree with what you are saying and have never really thought about it from this point of view. Very good examples btw with the male and female behaviors. I applaud this post.

My only thoughts on the matter are that if one truly and fully believes they should be the opposite gender and will publicly act it, is it really necessary to undergo the physical changes solely for self-fulfillment? Because at that stage, face it, whatever gender it is you want to be, you already are on the inside. Your mind regards yourself as that gender, So why does it matter how others perceive you?

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 00:58:48

At 1/31/13 12:46 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: This is actually a very well put together prognosis of the psychological impulses in hormonally imbalanced humans. Personally i completely agree with what you are saying and have never really thought about it from this point of view. Very good examples btw with the male and female behaviors. I applaud this post.

My only thoughts on the matter are that if one truly and fully believes they should be the opposite gender and will publicly act it, is it really necessary to undergo the physical changes solely for self-fulfillment? Because at that stage, face it, whatever gender it is you want to be, you already are on the inside. Your mind regards yourself as that gender, So why does it matter how others perceive you?

The fact by law they would have to go to public bathrooms based on gender they're born with. And also the fact they can't make babies or anything like that. So just acting out on gender roles isn't enough.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 01:49:49

You can't control gender identity. You're wrong from the start.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 06:33:18

conform to what life has given you instead of being free and being yourself.

sounds like something the government would say.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-01-31 08:11:03

At 1/31/13 12:35 AM, Xenomit wrote: In a few hundred years, we'll be able to form a person into whatever they want.

Try 10-30, its not an easy task, and it would be ludicrously expensive, but it could be done.

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 00:07:24

At 1/31/13 06:33 AM, HighWay wrote: conform to what life has given you instead of being free and being yourself.

sounds like something the government would say.

To be "free" is to hack off/slap on a penis? That's an interesting way of viewing it. I would argue that there is nothing more "freeing", more unrestricted than the body that nature has provided us. Honestly, the problem is, people think too much and they allow their society to affect their mode of thought far too much. For instance (as a subconscious thought, and a tad far fetched but its an example) "Society wishes me to be a man and take on all the roles assumed under a man, but I have been taught that true freedom is not adhering to the roles of society, thus, becoming a woman is a defiant statement that has the duality of freeing the 'inner me'."

When in reality, their "inner me" could very well be freed without the need to change genders. It is more than likely, a shedding of a life you didn't wish to lead, becoming all at once, a new person. Since this is obviously a psychological issue, I once again would instead insist on seeing a professional instead of deciding to change genders. I am a very strong advocate of the natural order, things are what they are and have been since the dawn of man...our environments change, nations rise and fall, circumstances shift, but humans...humans never change. They're always the same. Our consistency is remarkable and honestly, if you took a day old baby from 100 AD to right now, nary a thing would differ them from us as time passes. Thus, I firmly believe it is society and cultural factors that result in our psychological preferences, from music to sexual preference (whole other story, don't feel like getting into it) and as an odd preference, even how we view our gender. Though I would like to study more on the subject, these subconscious factors stemming from our upbringing, our society and our culture, I believe are the key to the development of these preferences. Some way early along the road, we subconsciously chose these preferences and the earlier we chose, the more in tune our mind comes to believe that it is something that had been with us since birth.

So what I'm saying is, it is very possible that one could change everything they thought was rock solid and with them since birth via hypnosis or even prolonged psychology treatment. You could make a straight man gay, a rock lover into a dubstep fan and one who can't stand Chinese food into a ramen slurping fiend. Crazy sounding, but very possible.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 00:20:59

At 1/31/13 12:23 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Do you feel one can ever truly be the other gender or is it a practice in futility?

Gender isn't the same as physical sex.
Once can have male genitalia and still embody femininity, or vice versa.

I don't believe that anyone literally has a female brain in a male body, but men can be feminine. I don't necessarily think that sex changes are always the best choice either. But the fact that you call transsexuals an "insult" to the gender that they wish to become bothers me.

Maybe if society was willing to embrace effeminate men and masculine women they'd be comfortable in their own bodies, but it isn't. We're obsessed with gender binarism. Think about it. From the moment a child is born the colors that they wear are determined by their genitalia. I've seen fathers get pissed off about their sons acting feminine at age five or six.

You can't expect them to embrace their own gender when everyone is telling them that they can't act like themselves because of it. That's what should change.

Just a chick with a dick.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:04:39

I think they're confused.

At 1/31/13 01:47 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: Yourself and the people who share your opinions are a dying breed.

Says the asexual. "Progressive" people like you are getting way over your heads. Come back to simple reality.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:38:19

At 2/1/13 01:34 AM, Xenomit wrote: I don't need to, you're too far gone

You'd think that a guy that shoves rubber horse dicks up his anus would be more open to different ideas about sex and gender identity and such

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 01:44:02

At 2/1/13 01:41 AM, Xenomit wrote: Hm? Oh nonono, you misunderstand. I agree that it's a good thing for people to openly explore their sexuality, in any way they feel they must. I'm most likely one of the most open minded people on this site.

I don't see why we shouldn't be glad that the people in support of old traditions and restrictions on sexuality are dying out.
Their way of thinking is an obstacle to everyone's freedom.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 02:24:26

And you can't just cut off your penis and glue a fake vagina in the place of where the penis used to be.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 02:27:27

At 2/1/13 02:24 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: And you can't just cut off your penis and glue a fake vagina in the place of where the penis used to be.

Yes because that's exactly what hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery is.
The surgeons just lop off the penis and balls with Crayola safety scissors and superglue a plastic bag in its place.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 03:45:40

At 1/31/13 12:35 AM, Xenomit wrote: In a few hundred years, we'll be able to form a person into whatever they want.

And you'll choose to be an airplane.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 03:46:30

At 2/1/13 01:04 AM, jjjkuk wrote: I think they're confused.

Why does it usually seem to be the people that are actually confused who say this.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 04:06:11

I think the real question is why do people give a fuck? seriously who cares? If some wants become tranny let them.
Why the fuck does this bother you.

Some people are so retarded.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 04:47:30

You keep using the terms sex and gender interchangeably. That you don't understand the difference between the two indicates that maybe you shouldn't be spouting off grand theories on a topic you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 07:03:23

Wouldn't you have to be a 'tranny' in order to declare it frivolous?

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 07:35:55

stupid trannies no matter how much surgery you get you will always be the same fucking gender you were born NO MATTER what.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 07:40:05

At 2/1/13 04:06 AM, killer32 wrote: I think the real question is why do people give a fuck? seriously who cares? If some wants become tranny let them.

lol, why do you care?

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 07:43:12

At 2/1/13 07:40 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 2/1/13 04:06 AM, killer32 wrote: I think the real question is why do people give a fuck? seriously who cares? If some wants become tranny let them.

lol, why do you care?

Nobody cares. We're all cool emotionless cool people.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 08:19:42

At 2/1/13 07:45 AM, ClockworkSpace wrote: I mostly agree. Firstly, I think the surgical reassignment of gender is absolutely disgusting. If you're born as a man, with it. Become the gayest man who ever lived, cross-dress all you want.

That works for some people but they aren't transgender.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 08:34:22

At 2/1/13 08:32 AM, ClockworkSpace wrote:
It's not that i don't think people should be allowed to get surgery or whatever, of course I do. I just find it physically and mentally repulsive, and I'm scared of the idea. I think it's a phobia.. is there a name for a phobia of trannies?

There's transphobia but I'm not sure if its used in that way.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 08:39:21

Who gives a shit about what people do with their bodies.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 09:01:05

Kill all trannies!

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 09:07:11

At 1/31/13 12:23 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Below is my opinion on Trannies, feel free to read it or simply offer your own opinion on Trannies. Do you feel one can ever truly be the other gender or is it a practice in futility?

Nope.
While I don't think it's possible to become the other gender literally, I have nothing against transsexuals, I don't mind what they're doing.
But to widen the scope a little, what about people with physical sexual abnormalities?
Say, intersexed people? Is it logical for them to change themselves to one extreme or the other? Is it okay to choose the extreme farther from them? Is the 'correct' sex for them defined by which they most outwardly resemble or by their genitalia?

: "Sorry, but 'FUCK.als' already exists"

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 11:25:30

At 2/1/13 03:46 AM, JBK wrote:
At 2/1/13 01:04 AM, jjjkuk wrote: I think they're confused.
Why does it usually seem to be the people that are actually confused who say this.

Because you're the ones confused enough to actually think that you're the opposite sex and want to change your physical and mental self. Step outside of your little world for a minute and think, "What the fuck are you doing? Just go back to your life".

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 11:27:24

At 2/1/13 11:25 AM, jjjkuk wrote: think that you're the opposite sex and want to change your physical and mental self.

You don't know what a transsexual is.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 12:26:07

At 2/1/13 11:27 AM, DickChick wrote:
At 2/1/13 11:25 AM, jjjkuk wrote: think that you're the opposite sex and want to change your physical and mental self.
You don't know what a transsexual is.

I lol'ed.

: "Sorry, but 'FUCK.als' already exists"

BBS Signature