New Topic Respond to this Topic
Siggles
Siggles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Need an Animator for a Music Video Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 10:55 PM Reply

Hey guys, haven't been on the forums in a while, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in collaborating with animation for a music video? Payment is possible.

Just send me a PM if you're interested, and I can send you my email through there.

Thanks!

QArtsMedia
QArtsMedia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Need an Animator for a Music Video Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 10:05 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 10:55 PM, Siggles wrote: Hey guys, haven't been on the forums in a while, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in collaborating with animation for a music video? Payment is possible.

Just send me a PM if you're interested, and I can send you my email through there.

Thanks!

I am new to Newgrounds and not sure how to send a PM. We may be interested in your project. Your welcome to contact me.

QArtsMedia
QArtsMedia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Need an Animator for a Music Video Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 10:07 AM Reply

At 1/31/13 10:05 AM, QArtsMedia wrote:
At 1/30/13 10:55 PM, Siggles wrote: Hey guys, haven't been on the forums in a while, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in collaborating with animation for a music video? Payment is possible.

Thanks!
I am new to Newgrounds and not sure how to send a PM. We may be interested in your project. Your welcome to contact me.

On second thought this link just take you to some dating site so the offer probably is not legit

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Need an Animator for a Music Video Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 02:55 PM Reply

Check out the Collabinator

Tons of great artists looking to team up with someone, good luck!