Be a Supporter!

Replay from first scene

  • 236 Views
  • 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Zirto
Zirto
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator
Replay from first scene Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:41 PM Reply

How the crap can i make a replay button that starts from the first scene! (IN action script 2.0).

Spysociety
Spysociety
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Replay from first scene Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:41 PM, kuserkaane wrote: How the crap can i make a replay button that starts from the first scene! (IN action script 2.0).

in Action Script 1.0 is what you meant.
Here it go.

MintPaw
MintPaw
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Replay from first scene Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:09 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:54 PM, Spysociety wrote:
At 1/30/13 05:41 PM, kuserkaane wrote: How the crap can i make a replay button that starts from the first scene! (IN action script 2.0).
in Action Script 1.0 is what you meant.
Here it go.

Actually, gotoAndStop() is fully supported by AS2, and AS3.

What you're going to be looking for is this.


If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.
Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature
Spysociety
Spysociety
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Replay from first scene Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 08:44 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 11:09 PM, MintPaw wrote: Actually, gotoAndStop() is fully supported by AS2, and AS3.

I know but everyone who code in AS2 think that they are actually coding in brand-new AS2. lol

egg82
egg82
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to Replay from first scene Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 11:08 AM Reply

At 1/31/13 08:44 AM, Spysociety wrote: I know but everyone who code in AS2 think that they are actually coding in brand-new AS2. lol

y u no type like you normally do?


Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)
PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.
thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature
MintPaw
MintPaw
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Replay from first scene Jan. 31st, 2013 @ 01:39 PM Reply

At 1/31/13 08:44 AM, Spysociety wrote:
At 1/30/13 11:09 PM, MintPaw wrote: Actually, gotoAndStop() is fully supported by AS2, and AS3.
I know but everyone who code in AS2 think that they are actually coding in brand-new AS2. lol

He's an animator who wants to make a replay button for his movie, lay off wouldya?


If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.
Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature