00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted GeoTheCAt supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No progress saved! 2013-01-30 15:09:40

Yesterday I spent some hours on playing in NG but at back today I found that my progress is not available on each game data.
Someone knows if this is because of my browser Google Chrome or is just a simple bug on site?. My cookies are enabled and my browser is update, so all is running well here, any idea? *all my browser configurations are correctly working.

BBS Signature

Response to No progress saved! 2013-01-30 15:19:19

It would be easier to respond if you mentioned which game you played.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to No progress saved! 2013-01-30 15:29:26

At 1/30/13 03:19 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: It would be easier to respond if you mentioned which game you played.

--------------------
Folds Origami-Game
Rizzoli and Isles

BBS Signature

Response to No progress saved! 2013-01-30 16:01:15

I tried the games you mentioned just now, in FF and Chrome, shut down the browser, opened it up again and the saves are still intact. So... not sure what it could be. If you use Windows, you could open the %APPDATA% folder (just type that as filepath) and navigate to Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player > #SharedObjects and see if there are save files stored. You could also right click on a flash file in your browser and go through the settings to check that local storage is enabled.

I'm no expert though. Might be an issue with a browser plugin, or a program, or computer. I'd just try again without plugins, or in a different browser to see if that solves the problem. Good luck!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to No progress saved! 2013-01-30 17:25:58

At 1/30/13 04:01 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: I tried the games you mentioned just now, in FF and Chrome, shut down the browser, opened it up again and the saves are still intact. So... not sure what it could be. If you use Windows, you could open the %APPDATA% folder (just type that as filepath) and navigate to Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player > #SharedObjects and see if there are save files stored. You could also right click on a flash file in your browser and go through the settings to check that local storage is enabled.

I'm no expert though. Might be an issue with a browser plugin, or a program, or computer. I'd just try again without plugins, or in a different browser to see if that solves the problem. Good luck!

---------------------------
I´ll try all that you mentioned above. I really thank your atention even if you´re not an expert. Thanks Doom man

BBS Signature