Be a Supporter!

Long hair = Automatic hippie?

  • 1,432 Views
  • 66 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 04:37 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:34 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I, on the other hand, am doing a lot of work

Yes, because browsing the bbs is a lot of work.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:32 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:05 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I am extremely gentle and loving to both my children.
Maybe you should show some of that on the BBS, instead of throwing insults left and right.

Yeah, how quick you forget. The first thing you said to me in this thread was that I should cut my hair and get a job.

But no, that wasn't insulting. It wasn't insulting at all. I mean you're right, I should take time out of my lazy little life to go get a haircut...

Oh but wait, that's right. I forgot. You're completely ignorant. You almost had me going there!

I guess you don't see changing diapers every hour or so as work. I guess you don't see cleaning up messes every few minutes as work. I guess you don't see making sure my kids are clothed and fed three meals a day as work. you probably don't see how getting them ready for appointments as work, or even working with a speech therapist two days a week as work. I guess you don't see me potty training my children as work. I know you couldn't possibly understand any of this, because you don't have children, but I guess you could see any of this as an extremely hard job to do! And I'll remind you, it's times two! Twice the messes, twice the shitty diapers. Twice the crying in the middle of the night, (no, no, rocking them gently back to sleep dead tired isn't work, especially because I know I'll have to get up and do it all over again tomorrow!)

You know, I could really just go on and on. But that would make me sound unappreciative of all the joy having children has brought in to my life. Seeing them happy and healthy is worth not having a paycheck.

Besides, I'm not a single father. My wife has a job. It's how SHE wanted it because I'm so good with my kids. And as soon as they are in school, I get to go be the lazy hippie you think I am at a real job!

So, are you, (and is everyone else) satisfied yet? We're doing just fine. I don't live in the fucking projects. I live in a nice middle class house. Not even a small apartment. A house. So fuck all of you who pretend to know what you're talking about.

Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 04:50 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:37 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:34 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I, on the other hand, am doing a lot of work
Yes, because browsing the bbs is a lot of work.

Omg, the only reason I am even awake right now browsing the bbs is because my little guy woke up, started crying, and it's my job to make sure he is comfortable and not having nightmares so he can go back to bed.

I just can't get back to sleep. Simple enough for you? Are you ever going to stop being ignorant, or should I just not waste the energy explaining this to you? I feel like chimps would better grasp this situation.

Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 04:51 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:48 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: So, are you, (and is everyone else) satisfied yet? We're doing just fine. I don't live in the fucking projects. I live in a nice middle class house. Not even a small apartment. A house. So fuck all of you who pretend to know what you're talking about.

The only thing convincing me that you're actually an adult, and not a 15 year old that discovered the internet last summer, is your music, more specifically your voice in your music.

There is no need to get upset.


It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 04:55 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:51 AM, Tremulos wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:48 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: So, are you, (and is everyone else) satisfied yet? We're doing just fine. I don't live in the fucking projects. I live in a nice middle class house. Not even a small apartment. A house. So fuck all of you who pretend to know what you're talking about.
The only thing convincing me that you're actually an adult, and not a 15 year old that discovered the internet last summer, is your music, more specifically your voice in your music.

There is no need to get upset.

Well okay then. I don't know if I'd quite call that a compliment, or an apology or what I would even call that, but it's a hell of a lot better than calling me a deadbeat.

Finally someone woke the fuck up...

Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:03 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 04:55 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Well okay then. I don't know if I'd quite call that a compliment, or an apology or what I would even call that, but it's a hell of a lot better than calling me a deadbeat.

Finally someone woke the fuck up...

I was just pointing out that your posts in this thread make you seem really immature, too immature to be an adult, much less a father. Especially the pot smoking; generally people who smoke pot are seen as failures. You implied in this thread that you grow it yourself, which is definitely better than buying it I guess, but judging from your posts in this thread alone (which is all we can really judge you by, here on the internet), you don't seem like an adult at all. The more you try to angrily convince the forum of your own identity, the farther away you get from convincing anyone.


It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:09 AM Reply

You sure seem a little over sensitive when people don't agree with you.

At 1/30/13 04:48 AM, Stereocrisis wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:32 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:05 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I am extremely gentle and loving to both my children.
Maybe you should show some of that on the BBS, instead of throwing insults left and right.
Yeah, how quick you forget. The first thing you said to me in this thread was that I should cut my hair and get a job.

That's called a joke

I know you couldn't possibly understand any of this, because you don't have children,

I like how you call me ignorant, when you're completely ignorant of my life. For all you know I could have children as well.

So, are you, (and is everyone else) satisfied yet? We're doing just fine. I don't live in the fucking projects. I live in a nice middle class house. Not even a small apartment. A house. So fuck all of you who pretend to know what you're talking about.

if you and your wife can afford to live in a middle class house, then why can't you afford a haircut?


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:32 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:03 AM, Tremulos wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:55 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Well okay then. I don't know if I'd quite call that a compliment, or an apology or what I would even call that, but it's a hell of a lot better than calling me a deadbeat.

Finally someone woke the fuck up...
I was just pointing out that your posts in this thread make you seem really immature, too immature to be an adult, much less a father. Especially the pot smoking; generally people who smoke pot are seen as failures. You implied in this thread that you grow it yourself, which is definitely better than buying it I guess, but judging from your posts in this thread alone (which is all we can really judge you by, here on the internet), you don't seem like an adult at all. The more you try to angrily convince the forum of your own identity, the farther away you get from convincing anyone.

Shows how much you know. You're dripping with adolescent inexperience. Why am I even engaging in a conversation with you? It's one ignorant statement after another from you. Is there any reason why I should speak to you like an adult? I'm simply speaking the language I feel you would be more comfortable with. I'm not going to dance around the issue. I'm going to insult you right back and if insult me. Someone like you isn't going to understand reasoning. So, I choose to instead bust your balls to pieces.

Now, as far as pot smoking goes, any idiot with half a brain can just smoke and veg out all day. When I do smoke it's after my kids are asleep. It helps me sleep to pack a quick bowl and knock out. Big fucking deal. I'm not out partying with a hangover the next morning. It doesn't get me all crazy like booze and other drugs. Since it's not addictive, I can also stop anytime I want without withdrawal symptoms. I go months sometimes without smoking. BTW, I don't know where you live, but it is perfectly legal where I live to be a card carrying medicinal marijuana user and supplier. For your information, I don't grow it. I have friends who smoke and they will sometimes give me some to help me sleep. How the fuck did you get it in your head that I just walk around in a stupor all day? You apparently launched off into that fantasy when I made the thread specifically about hippies? I guess I can see where lines were crossed there but whatever the fuck ever kid. Piss off.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:39 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:32 AM, Stereocrisis wrote:
At 1/30/13 05:03 AM, Tremulos wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:55 AM, Stereocrisis wrote:

Oh it's a troll. Okay then.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:47 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:09 AM, LiquidFire wrote: You sure seem a little over sensitive when people don't agree with you.

At 1/30/13 04:48 AM, Stereocrisis wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:32 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/30/13 04:05 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I am extremely gentle and loving to both my children.
Maybe you should show some of that on the BBS, instead of throwing insults left and right.
Yeah, how quick you forget. The first thing you said to me in this thread was that I should cut my hair and get a job.
That's called a joke

Yeah, that's called you being a smug bitch. A joke is supposed to be funny. What's the punch line to that joke? Oh, right. I was the punch line. So, a proper fuck you is warranted.

I know you couldn't possibly understand any of this, because you don't have children,
I like how you call me ignorant, when you're completely ignorant of my life. For all you know I could have children as well.

Fuck your life. I know you don't have kids. You're a single little virgin typing things to me like you're a big boy. Too bad you're typing it on mommy's computer.

So, are you, (and is everyone else) satisfied yet? We're doing just fine. I don't live in the fucking projects. I live in a nice middle class house. Not even a small apartment. A house. So fuck all of you who pretend to know what you're talking about.
if you and your wife can afford to live in a middle class house, then why can't you afford a haircut?

Just making ends meet is more like it. This shows me that you are a child. Only a child thinks a house and bills and food and the rest comes easy and free. I really can't afford a haircut most times. We aren't rich. But that's not to say that I even want a haircut. It would be a luxury, but most times, I simply like my hair long. Big deal. It's not like I'm growing out my fingernails. Why is long hair on men such a bug up your ass anyway you judgmental prick?

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:49 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:47 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Why is long hair on men such a bug up your ass anyway you judgmental prick?

I have long hair myself.

Who's the judgmental ignorant prick now?


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:50 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:32 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Shows how much you know. You're dripping with adolescent inexperience. Why am I even engaging in a conversation with you? It's one ignorant statement after another from you. Is there any reason why I should speak to you like an adult? I'm simply speaking the language I feel you would be more comfortable with. I'm not going to dance around the issue. I'm going to insult you right back and if insult me. Someone like you isn't going to understand reasoning. So, I choose to instead bust your balls to pieces.

Now, as far as pot smoking goes, any idiot with half a brain can just smoke and veg out all day. When I do smoke it's after my kids are asleep. It helps me sleep to pack a quick bowl and knock out. Big fucking deal. I'm not out partying with a hangover the next morning. It doesn't get me all crazy like booze and other drugs. Since it's not addictive, I can also stop anytime I want without withdrawal symptoms. I go months sometimes without smoking. BTW, I don't know where you live, but it is perfectly legal where I live to be a card carrying medicinal marijuana user and supplier. For your information, I don't grow it. I have friends who smoke and they will sometimes give me some to help me sleep. How the fuck did you get it in your head that I just walk around in a stupor all day? You apparently launched off into that fantasy when I made the thread specifically about hippies? I guess I can see where lines were crossed there but whatever the fuck ever kid. Piss off.

I never said you were a hippie or a stoner. I was just telling you what you're making yourself sound like. You said in your opening post that you "like to smoke pot"; does that sound like medicinal use to you? And then you go on to say that you play guitar, whilst simultaneously defending long hair AND angrily defending your fatherhood, using words like "faggot" and "cunt face" and generally swearing a lot (the line "Now go get me a SODA! BITCH!" is especially immature). Certainly none of these things alone labels you as anything negative, but the full package does not speak well of you.

You're right, I'm not an adult, and probably quite ignorant about many things, but I'm also right; you sound like an angst-ridden teenager, not a hard working adult, and certainly not a loving father, regardless of whether or not you are.


It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:56 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:50 AM, Tremulos wrote: stuff

You speak the truth.
Although OP is probably just going to rage more at you.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 05:58 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:49 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/30/13 05:47 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Why is long hair on men such a bug up your ass anyway you judgmental prick?
I have long hair myself.

Who's the judgmental ignorant prick now?

Okay, so what is your issue with me if not my hair length? Smoking pot? I already covered that like five posts ago. You're the one coming down on me all judgmental. I didn't judge you for having long hair. I didn't even know until just now. You can't really blame me for making the assumption that you had short hair. This argument is really dissolving down to hair. Wow. Anyway, this is the first time you've really even bothered to tell me something about yourself. My ignorance to your hair length isn't really quite the same as you and the others ganging up on me and calling me a bogus father. But if I was ignorant in that particular instance, I'm sorry if you felt any long term emotional damage. Traumatic as that experience must have been for you, I stopped really caring about this thread at least 3 posts ago.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 06:04 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:58 AM, Stereocrisis wrote:
At 1/30/13 05:49 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/30/13 05:47 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Why is long hair on men such a bug up your ass anyway you judgmental prick?
I have long hair myself.

Who's the judgmental ignorant prick now?
Okay, so what is your issue with me if not my hair length? Smoking pot? I already covered that like five posts ago. You're the one coming down on me all judgmental.

I made a joke about hippie stereotypes. Never said I had an issue with you.

My ignorance to your hair length isn't really quite the same as you and the others ganging up on me and calling me a bogus father.

I never called you a bogus father.

I stopped really caring about this thread at least 3 posts ago.

Then I don't see why you keep posting?


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Stereocrisis
Stereocrisis
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 06:29 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 05:50 AM, Tremulos wrote: I never said you were a hippie or a stoner.

Good.

I was just telling you what you're making yourself sound like.

Okay.

You said in your opening post that you "like to smoke pot"; does that sound like medicinal use to you?

Well, no. But in my mind, I really doubt you having any reaction at all if I said I like to drink coffee. Marijuana usually seems like a bad thing to misinformed people.

And then you go on to say that you play guitar, whilst simultaneously defending long hair

So?

AND angrily defending your fatherhood,

After being called names. Are you particularly happy when someone patronizes you out of sheer ignorance?

using words like "faggot" and "cunt face" and generally swearing a lot (the line "Now go get me a SODA! BITCH!" is especially immature).

Honestly, I hardly ever say faggot. I find it immature too. It just felt powerful to say after not using it for a long time. Cunt face however I will not defend. I love the word cunt, and cunt face is funny to me. To each his own. Don't you watch stand-up comedy, or funny movies with swearing? And the soda bitch thing was funny too if you put it in a certain context. It just wasn't funny to you because from your point of view, I'm just this angry stoner or something ignorant like that.

Certainly none of these things alone labels you as anything negative, but the full package does not speak well of you.

Meh, you caught my bad side. I don't really care either. You're a stranger. I'll never have to own up to any of this shit.

You're right, I'm not an adult, and probably quite ignorant about many things, but I'm also right; you sound like an angst-ridden teenager, not a hard working adult, and certainly not a loving father, regardless of whether or not you are.

So perhaps there are bigger reasons for me to sound the way I do? Did you ever ask me about my feelings? Oh sure, you can do a fair amount of picking apart what I said. But why did I say it? You can pinpoint how something sounds, but you don't even care why. You know, adults are usually grumpy for reasons kids can't understand. Maybe I'm going through a serious life change? Maybe it's because my parents divorced when I was about your age. Maybe it's because my father committed suicide. Or just maybe, it's because I was being attacked by three to four different people at the same time, and said fuck it man, I'm just going to start acting like an asshole if I'm going to be treated like one.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 06:37 AM Reply

I don't think that stereotype holds up that much anymore.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 06:57 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 03:50 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: Actually I don't have to buy it. Yeah, that's called you being ignorant. Like the taste of that? Taste good?

you're coming across like a total fucking arse

Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 07:53 AM Reply

Long hair gets pussy and my hair is mt mane. Sounds like you need a proper haircut.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 08:13 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 03:50 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/30/13 03:20 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 1/30/13 01:42 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: Long hair on a male looks like you don't care. About your looks or your hygiene.
unless of course you wash it and brush it and keep yourself clean.
Looks.

unless of course you wash it and brush it.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 09:23 AM Reply

This thread is funny


lel

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 09:26 AM Reply

At 1/30/13 09:23 AM, Sequenced wrote: This thread is funny

Best thread 2013


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Warlock357
Warlock357
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 10:25 AM Reply

Meh. Was funny to see this hippy Stereo get angry in the span of 3 posts, because they all hit the mark. But he started to make wall of texts on the second page. Lost interest.

DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 10:26 AM Reply

Stereotypes... however if I see a guy with a mullet i automatically think "redneck" so yeah, I'm guilty as well.


DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 10:29 AM Reply

I grew my hair because I couldn't afford a haircut at the time and just never cut it; but now my hair has become an extension of my brain


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:14 AM Reply

People are just obsessed with labels. It's funny how much something like having long hair can affect someone's first impression of you.


Just a chick with a dick.

Master-X
Master-X
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 11:24 AM Reply

We'd never call you a hippie because you have long hair. We'd call you a deadbeat hippie because you have long hair, smoke pot, and live and California.

Go live in a real state, get a job, and get a haircut ya fuckin' hippie!

Now if you openly admitted to wearing black, we'd just rag on you for being an emo-goth

It's time to get pissed off.

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:14 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 09:37 AM, ClockworkSpace wrote:
At 1/30/13 09:26 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/30/13 09:23 AM, Sequenced wrote: This thread is funny
Best thread 2013
dude it's still January

hold your horses

I can't! I have too many horses!


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:21 PM Reply

At 1/30/13 06:29 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: So perhaps there are bigger reasons for me to sound the way I do? Did you ever ask me about my feelings? Oh sure, you can do a fair amount of picking apart what I said. But why did I say it? You can pinpoint how something sounds, but you don't even care why.
At 1/30/13 04:48 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I guess you don't see changing diapers every hour or so as work. I guess you don't see cleaning up messes every few minutes as work. I guess you don't see making sure my kids are clothed and fed three meals a day as work. you probably don't see how getting them ready for appointments as work, or even working with a speech therapist two days a week as work.

You sound like a whiny, entitled, soccer mom bitch.
Jesus fucking Christ.
Grow some balls man.

Are you bleeding out of your cunt right now?


Just a chick with a dick.

Tstelie
Tstelie
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Long hair = Automatic hippie? Jan. 30th, 2013 @ 12:21 PM Reply

i think men with long hair are dirty and probably violent