Chaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Fbf Combo Animation 2013-01-29 18:49:30 Reply

Hey all, just thought I'd share this in the animation forum:

Harry's 3 Attack Combo

As you play you can buy upgrades with cash, including extra attacks. The link above shows 3 attacks but there are 5 icons to upgrade so...do you think 5 attacks in a combo would be too much? (Bearing in mind it's not centrally a fighting game and aren't *that* important).

It's from my upcoming game "Harry's Flight of Life" which is a platformer/action/puzzle game. Bit of everything really. You can keep up to date with the game's progress on my website and/or Facebewk. (Link in sig).

Thanks for looking and any thoughts on the above ponderage would be welcomed.

BBS Signature
kallat1991
kallat1991
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Fbf Combo Animation 2013-01-29 23:38:58 Reply

Nice sharing.........

Zachary
Zachary
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Fbf Combo Animation 2013-02-06 13:51:04 Reply

Looks very well animated! Got anything else you can show?

As for if 5 attacks for a combo is too much, I assume it would depend on how much health the enemies in the game have. You would probably be better off sticking with just 3 though.

BBS Signature
Chaz
Chaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Game Developer
Response to Fbf Combo Animation 2013-02-19 12:40:18 Reply

At 2/6/13 01:51 PM, Zachary wrote: Looks very well animated! Got anything else you can show?

As for if 5 attacks for a combo is too much, I assume it would depend on how much health the enemies in the game have. You would probably be better off sticking with just 3 though.

Damn, sorry this is so late, I only got the update from the new feature on the homepage. If you want to keep up to date with the game please check out my site (link in sig), I'm also keeping a dev log on my Facebook page.

BBS Signature