New Topic Respond to this Topic
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Audio Tester 2013-01-29 15:55:23 Reply

I have these two songs made but I'm not sure what genre they can be considered. Is there any way to add a tester to and audio project?

Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Chrausner
Chrausner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Audio Tester 2013-01-30 09:49:55 Reply

At 1/29/13 03:55 PM, J-Rex wrote: I have these two songs made but I'm not sure what genre they can be considered.

You can set them under 'miscellaneous', you know. It doesn't hurt that much. People do check the miscellaneous section as much as other genres.

Is there any way to add a tester to and audio project?

You mean Beta-Tester?

If so, go to 'Credits & Roles' and enter the name of the user in the 'Additional Credits' area. Just keep it as 'Inspiration' and check the box where it says 'Make this user a beta-tester'. Then you click 'add'.

| Level 23 | Captain | Deity Whistle | DnB Producer
MLP: FiM Crew - Elite Guard Barracks - AF Lounge
Be my friend and you'll receive a cookie. ^____^

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Audio Tester 2013-01-30 15:41:49 Reply

You can set them under 'miscellaneous', you know. It doesn't hurt that much. People do check the miscellaneous section as much as other genres.

Is there any way to add a tester to and audio project?
You mean Beta-Tester?

If so, go to 'Credits & Roles' and enter the name of the user in the 'Additional Credits' area. Just keep it as 'Inspiration' and check the box where it says 'Make this user a beta-tester'. Then you click 'add'.

Thanks! Well I would put them under Misc but I don't think they belong there I have songs under Misc but they are much weirder then these songs.

Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Audio Tester 2013-01-30 16:08:34 Reply

Just use the genre the music has the most of. There has to be one more than others, right? If it's really equally divided, then which genre sounds the loudest? Some genres are combinations of different genres, but if nothing really fits then it must be misc.