LurkinMcClerkin
LurkinMcClerkin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Artist
Critique Me Please Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 10:46 AM Reply

This is my first time posting on the forums and I would like some opinions. I don't paint much and I am still learning so I started doing the Daily Hero game on Deviant Art and so my first roll got me painting an Anthro Tank Arcane and so the following image is what I ended up with. As most of my drawings go this is pretty good by my own standards but I want to get better.

Critique Me Please

lovingthedark
lovingthedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Artist
Response to Critique Me Please Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 10:50 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 10:46 AM, LurkinMcClerkin wrote: This is my first time posting on the forums and I would like some opinions. I don't paint much and I am still learning so I started doing the Daily Hero game on Deviant Art and so my first roll got me painting an Anthro Tank Arcane and so the following image is what I ended up with. As most of my drawings go this is pretty good by my own standards but I want to get better.

Sweet! I think lighting will be good for you to consider- where is your light source? Figure out the shadows, midtones, and highlights and you'll be well on your way to improvement.

Basic Art Tips_______________Art 101_______________ Orn's Scouting Guide_______________NG Art Chat

BBS Signature