00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need an Animator !

538 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need an Animator ! 2013-01-28 22:43:58

Hi there everybody i'm in the process of making a web series and our current animator quit on us. :c we are in desperate need of an animator. I would be able to pay you eventually if you want we really just need someone to hop and board and help us get this thing back off the ground.

you can contact me at malcolmexpo@gmail.com or skype me preferably at micahel.soul.marin

Response to Need an Animator ! 2013-01-29 14:18:54

At 1/28/13 10:43 PM, drsoultrain wrote: Hi there everybody i'm in the process of making a web series and our current animator quit on us. :c we are in desperate need of an animator. I would be able to pay you eventually if you want we really just need someone to hop and board and help us get this thing back off the ground.

you can contact me at malcolmexpo@gmail.com or skype me preferably at micahel.soul.marin

I'm interested but I would like to know more about the project and about the animation needed for the project. Post some details or if they are meant to be secret you can also pm me.

Response to Need an Animator ! 2013-01-29 23:38:51

At 1/28/13 10:43 PM, drsoultrain wrote: Hi there everybody i'm in the process of making a web series and our current animator quit on us. :c we are in desperate need of an animator. I would be able to pay you eventually if you want we really just need someone to hop and board and help us get this thing back off the ground.

What is the compensation package?

http://animationoutsourced.com

Animation Outsourced Studios

www.animationoutsourced.com