New Topic Respond to this Topic
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 12:27 AM Reply

I tried to convince a weak girl to give me oral sex in the 6th grade.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 12:24 AM, 372 wrote: Given, your fight sounds much more brutal. Lol I was 14 cut me some slack.

Yeah it was intense. We both ended up getting drunken pissed off retard strength. That first punch was easily the hardest I have ever been punched. Everything flashed white for a second. I mean damn, I've had my fair share of ass whoopings, but no single blow has ever felt that hard before.

Well it started with a kid punching me and I decked him in the face and he fell so I got on top of him and was ground pounding him (thats where the video starts) but then I was uninterrupted by fists and feet of other people. Lol but I punched that kids lip ring out and he needed stitches. (the video that got deleted showed the start and made me look better :(
My friends where all my age and the kids where 16-19

The thing I don't like about group fights is that it becomes utter fucking chaos, with everyone scrambling, and people circling going to do from the side punches where the victim isn't looking. I don't like that shit. If it's something like the two sides line up and clash in the middle like in all those football hooligan movies I oh so love then I am generally ok because all parties are willing, but I absolutely hate seeing the people who only go for blind sides, especially when people just aren't watching, although I can't really fault them. I mean shit, you don't know the guy, two groups are definitely fighting, I'd want to thin their ranks also, and I definitely do not want to be the first fucker to take a punch. It's this weird sort of duality I have. I 100% believe in fair fights and stopping at a certain point, such as someone crying for help, being knocked out, having a broken bone, but I also believe in having your friends back, which sucks in groups because it ends up being preemptive self defense. If I see some guy either getting pumped, or getting ready for the inevitable escalation to group fight, and he's on the other side, you're damn right I am going to swing first. Getting hit first is the absolute worst thing that can happen

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 1/28/13 11:37 PM, 372 wrote: A cop was giving a presentation about gang violence in my school library and showed a video of me and my friends getting into a brawl.

LOL I would of hit somebody with a snowball, and I like how the black and white kid are showing love while everyone else is fighting

Funny stuff

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Tstelie
Tstelie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 12:56 AM Reply

one time i threw a chair atanotherkid another time i got friends to go huose to house scammingpeople ingrade 4 then in thesame grade i drew the teacher sodomizingthe principal and hefound it some other shit icant remember

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:00 AM Reply

One time in highschool, I was smoking my bong in my car before school, and this lady parked right next to me, and was dropping off her son.

I looked over to her, and made eye contact with both her and her son. I kind of just nodded in a "what's up" kind of way, and ripped the shit out of it right in front of both of them, it was fucking hilarious.

I got stopped by the campus cop on my way to 2nd period, and yeh, the lady ratted me out of course.

It was hilarious because they didn't care about the bong, they wanted to find weed in my car so they could bust me with drug charges, but I had smoked it all that morning, so they spent a half hour going through all the trash in my car, even unfolding crumbled up tin foil lol.

They would've suspended me, but since I was such a handsome bright student who was taking advanced classes, the principal just made me spend a day in her office.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 01:00 AM, DarkMatter wrote:
I got stopped by the campus cop on my way to 2nd period, and yeh, the lady ratted me out of course.

Of course she did. Think of the children! Marijuana is the devil. What if her child saw how cool you were and tried to be like you.

They would've suspended me, but since I was such a handsome bright student who was taking advanced classes, the principal just made me spend a day in her office.

I see where this is going.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:05 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 01:04 AM, JBK wrote:

She was the most unattractive principal I've ever seen ever.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:06 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 01:00 AM, DarkMatter wrote: They would've suspended me, but since I was such a handsome bright student who was taking advanced classes, the principal just made me spend a day in her office.

Why is everyone who smokes weed on this forum incredibly good at their school work?

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:13 AM Reply

I skipped the whole second half of 10th grade and they kicked me out.

But fear not! I wen to college, and fixed it :D

Tstelie
Tstelie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:19 AM Reply

lol i skipped 80 percent of high school dropped out at the end of each year and got put in the next grade when i returned and lot of the teachers i had would treat me like a pet or something let me be stoned or let me leave early i think alltthat me more selfish

DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 01:06 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/29/13 01:00 AM, DarkMatter wrote: They would've suspended me, but since I was such a handsome bright student who was taking advanced classes, the principal just made me spend a day in her office.
Why is everyone who smokes weed on this forum incredibly good at their school work?

IDK man what planet are you living on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6cQrq_PXM

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 01:38 AM Reply

I got into a fight with another girl when I was 14/15. Proper hair pulling and slapping.

And when I was about 10 I wrote a note to a girl telling her to fuck off. No one knew it was from me but boy did they take it serious. Had a mass school assembly about the matter.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 02:02 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 01:05 AM, DarkMatter wrote:
At 1/29/13 01:04 AM, JBK wrote:
She was the most unattractive principal I've ever seen ever.

I see. So she made you work for it.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Geoffthebunchie
Geoffthebunchie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 02:26 AM Reply

In fourth grade, I kept kidding with this one kid in my class, and I playfully fake slapped him (touching, but with no pain whatsoever), and then he actually slaps, and I got suspended for a day, yet he didn't get into trouble at all.

I was in the office a lot in seventh grade because I was always doing really stupid stuff you'd expect like a seven-year-old to get in trouble for.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 02:51 AM Reply

I called a girl a bitch when I was 9 and punched my best friend in the nose when I was 5

also tons and tons of minor things not even worth mentioning

I was mostly a good kid

At 1/28/13 10:27 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I got a cop to come and talk to me.

Not sure if that is autistic or badass. What did you do?

At 1/29/13 01:38 AM, Gagsy wrote: I got into a fight with another girl when I was 14/15. Proper hair pulling and slapping.

And when I was about 10 I wrote a note to a girl telling her to fuck off. No one knew it was from me but boy did they take it serious. Had a mass school assembly about the matter.

I know how you probably felt during that assembly...one time I hoarded all of the class erasers and took them home then there was a big class discussion about it and I felt so nervous :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

MrCongeniality
MrCongeniality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 03:00 AM Reply

When I was 16 or 17 (almost a decade ago), I was rather upset with the police officer who patrolled our school. Me and all of my friends hated him a lot. So one day after school after the majority of the students and the faculty had left, me and my friends went into the school and wrote on his wooden office door with marker. It read: "I love you Johnson! (Not. FUCK YOU BITCH PIG!)".

I was nearly arrested, and I was suspended. I still remember having my rights read to me. They caught me after my friend confessed to him that it was me who wrote it. I do not regret doing it, not one bit. The shit head deserved it and I would do it again.

Most trouble you got in at school?

Twitter / Tumblr / < - Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature
Violetta
Violetta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 03:01 AM Reply

It's a tie between suspension for making weapons out of mechanical pencils and getting the police looking for me and my friend after we ditched gym to get McDonalds.

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 03:04 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 03:00 AM, MrCongeniality wrote: When I was 16 or 17 (almost a decade ago), I was rather upset with the police officer who patrolled our school. Me and all of my friends hated him a lot. So one day after school after the majority of the students and the faculty had left, me and my friends went into the school and wrote on his wooden office door with marker. It read: "I love you Johnson! (Not. FUCK YOU BITCH PIG!)".

I was nearly arrested, and I was suspended. I still remember having my rights read to me. They caught me after my friend confessed to him that it was me who wrote it. I do not regret doing it, not one bit. The shit head deserved it and I would do it again.

Lol Nice, yeah fuck the police. yeah I got arrested and had to do a drug alcohol class for a few weeks. sucked balls, but at least I didn't get arrested for drugs or anything.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 03:11 AM Reply

I got expelled for "threatening" a girl when she and everyone else around laughed it off and admitted that they knew it was a joke. The principal never reported me to the police or searched for a weapon and he told my mom that he himself knew I wasn't going to do anything. He said that whenever we went to the county school system sentencing that he would have my back and try to keep me out of trouble but he lied and betrayed me. Oh well, shit sucked but homeschool was a breeze and now the girl I "threatened" is now a teen mother so hahahahaha.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 03:32 AM Reply

At 1/29/13 02:51 AM, Halberd wrote:
I know how you probably felt during that assembly...one time I hoarded all of the class erasers and took them home then there was a big class discussion about it and I felt so nervous :(

Oh my god! Someone who understands how I felt.

Yes I was so fucking scared at the time, because it was a huge deal and it probably didn't help that I signed the note from a different girl, which made things worse. I remember we had a couple of assemblies with the teachers just watching us to see if they could spot the nervous guilty party and then our class got let out for a special break time where we had the chance to tell a teacher privately if we did it and no one would be angry they said.

I never told though.

God it killed me inside.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 09:30 AM Reply

I was taken home in a cop car and I got a disorderly conduct charge.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 10:34 AM Reply

I hacked my school counselor's computer account by guessing her password in 9th grade. Went too far by changing random stuff in her account, turned out someone else 's grade. Cops visited by my house. My friend snitched me to the principal, I should have told no one...

Later after all the cop talks, I got 12 school days suspended and a month suspense on computer uses.

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 10:57 AM Reply

Not much. Enraged a 17 year old in my class so much he flipped the desk and screamed at me (like you see Desk Flipping Guy), both of us got in trouble. He's left the school since, though, so that could've been the most trouble I've ever gotten in.

Also if I was a bit older I'd have been in trouble, but when I was in 1st or so grade I threatened to slap the teacher if something about homework. She thought it was funny, and I'm glad that was true, I don't think I'd have gotten away with it if it happened nowadays.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 11:17 AM Reply

At 1/28/13 10:27 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I got a cop to come and talk to me.

Shit, What happened?

thecoolkillerwhale
thecoolkillerwhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 11:19 AM Reply

I bullied a fat kid

I should add a cool signature. But I won't.

Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 11:21 AM Reply

Me and this other kid had been at each others throat for years. Mostly verbal insults and such, and a few physical encounters but nothing serious. But then one day it all breaks lose, and I don't know if it was him or me that started the fight, but it was very violent. I remember punching him really hard in his stomach, so hard in fact I broke a bone in my hand, and after that he gets a choke hold on me and I couldn't breath and I fear that if some of the guys watching hadn't intervened he could have suffocated me.

None of teacher did anything.

#AMAFORSEXSLAVE2014

BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 11:27 AM Reply

I got in trouble for throwing a rock at a window/

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 1/29/13 11:27 AM, FistofGreedo wrote: I got in trouble for throwing a rock at a window/

Did the window break?

beakerboy
beakerboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 12:34 PM Reply

I've been thrown out of multiple schools. I have done so many bad things that it would be impossible to list all of it.

I have a strong personality, so bite me.

steph2568
steph2568
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? Jan. 29th, 2013 @ 12:42 PM Reply

In school suspension for forgetting my ID freshman year, which was stupid because by my junior year we didn't even use them anymore.

<3

BBS Signature