New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nakatomi2013
Nakatomi2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:26:57 Reply

I punched a kid in the stomach during fifth grade.

Little bitchass went to the clinic and said his stomach hurts. Got one day in the office.

Hardcore nig.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:27:58 Reply

I got a cop to come and talk to me.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:30:30 Reply

Thew a waterbottle through a classroom window during lunch. Turned out there were teachers in there.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
DickChick
DickChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:31:05 Reply

When I was in ninth grade this annoying kid that always messed with me walked up to me one day and said something really stupid to try and get a reaction from me, I forgot what it was exactly. I punched him but it hit his shoulder. I only weighed like 90 pounds then so it didn't do anything. He knocked me to the ground, got on top of me, and started flailing at my stomach. It didn't hurt but I thought it was pretty damn humiliating.

I got three days of suspension for that bullshit.

Just a chick with a dick.

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:31:27 Reply

flipped off a gym teacher

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:48:32 Reply

A few occasions of me being disciplined and sternly talked to for beating those who attempted to start a fight with me. Of course since they were the ones who got the actual pain (as for some reason even after the 4th time they still thought I couldn't defend myself) I was the one who always took the blame. Because teachers are ignorant cunts who have no idea how to sense the blame in people and continually chose me as the person who began such a fight, and obviously was they only one to do anything bad.

It did get annoying, but at the same time it worked well to keep people away once they finally understood I could cause them injuries. That is for a few days anyway as they had the brain capacity of a Hydra and seemed to forget it within a week.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:52:51 Reply

I accidentally had sex with all the freshmen and got two girls pregnant.

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:53:41 Reply

I got suspended for 3 days and dismissed from national honor society for sending a text message

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:55:52 Reply

At 1/28/13 10:53 PM, saqwert wrote: I got suspended for 3 days and dismissed from national honor society for sending a text message

was it the contents of the msg?

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 22:56:48 Reply

On paper, it was probably the time me and another kid "stabbed each other with a deadly weapon."

We were just fucking around with pencils, that shit got struck off pretty quickly, but god damn was that one large ass fucking ordeal over nothing.

Academically? Probably not showing up the latter half of my senior, or not being informed my schedule was switched around and didn't find out until two months into the semester my sophomore year.

Punishment wise? Middle school fight. I keeps it gangsta yo

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:00:18 Reply

At 1/28/13 10:55 PM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/28/13 10:53 PM, saqwert wrote: I got suspended for 3 days and dismissed from national honor society for sending a text message
was it the contents of the msg?

The contents got me kicked out of nhs, but since the phone I used was my friend's, who later sent death threats to the same kid I texted, I was suspended by association

FreakyTy111
FreakyTy111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:07:58 Reply

Sounds about right, I once cussed out another kid and got OSS for a day then never went back the rest of the year cause I'm a mo fuckin bad ass.

Also I'm back faggots.

GO PLAY OSU! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

It's free so try it at least...

BBS Signature
Chrausner
Chrausner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:08:43 Reply

In 8th Grade, I was fighing with a classmate when the homeroom teacher showed up. Both of us were suspended for 2 days. Unfortunately, I was suspended on my birthday.

No damage was done at all during the fight, so it seems stupid as of why the teacher would make such a big deal out of something so minor.

Another case was me smashing the door of my classroom. No damage was done to the door from my attack, but I was forced to pay 200 RMB because 'minor damage has been dealt to the door'. How fucking retarded.

| Level 23 | Captain | Deity Whistle | DnB Producer
MLP: FiM Crew - Elite Guard Barracks - AF Lounge
Be my friend and you'll receive a cookie. ^____^

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:09:49 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:07 PM, FreakyTy111 wrote: Also I'm back faggots.

I've never seen you in my life?

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:12:32 Reply

For fighting about 20 times. One of the times I was going to get suspended for a week but my mum got rid of that easily.

saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:23:04 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:07 PM, FreakyTy111 wrote:
Sounds about right, I once cussed out another kid and got OSS for a day then never went back the rest of the year cause I'm a mo fuckin bad ass.

Also I'm back faggots.

Keepin it real
and
Don't worry bruh, none of these scrubs remember you, but I do

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:29:41 Reply

I made a recycle virus and put it on one of the computers. It spread to every pc. People complained about it because they couldnt open their folders. It got also got the principals attention.

They never caught me lol

lel

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:37:46 Reply

A cop was giving a presentation about gang violence in my school library and showed a video of me and my friends getting into a brawl. (There used to be a way better video but It got taken down) As like an example of immature violent acts on long island. When they put it on everyone looked at me and then a few laughed and somehow the cop found out I was in it, and then proceeded to lecture me for an hour and say how I could be arrested..
Even though it only happened because I was fighting some kid at a mall (lol) and his friends all jumped me, so my friends jumped into to protect me...
Fresmen year, good times...

the football kids said that I was
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:44:03 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:37 PM, 372 wrote: Even though it only happened because I was fighting some kid at a mall (lol) and his friends all jumped me, so my friends jumped into to protect me...
Fresmen year, good times...
the football kids said that I was

What a brawla

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:45:39 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:37 PM, 372 wrote: showed a video of me and my friends getting into a brawl

What the fuck is up with the music? Slipknot?

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:46:46 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:37 PM, 372 wrote: showed a video of me and my friends getting into a brawl.

All I see is a bunch of kids who can't even cause one drop of blood among the lot of them.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk this up to you guys being young, but god damn dude is that some pussy shit in there.

BBS Signature
EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:48:26 Reply

I got in trouble because of a group of friends in 6th grade. I had to stay after school with them and help clean up the school library a few days that week but it was actually really fun so I didn't mind it.

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:51:01 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:46 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 1/28/13 11:37 PM, 372 wrote: showed a video of me and my friends getting into a brawl.
All I see is a bunch of kids who can't even cause one drop of blood among the lot of them.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk this up to you guys being young, but god damn dude is that some pussy shit in there.

Uh...well there was blood lol.. after words 2 kids had to get stitches and one of my friends had 2 black eyes :\

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:52:34 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:49 PM, Combatboots wrote: Sure fists were flying but they looked like they had the backing of a wet fart.

Oh, Man. I haven't laughed like that for a while.

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-28 23:53:31 Reply

I got a week's ISS for fighting over a girl, in which it turned from a 1 on 1 fight, into a 10 man brawl in the lunch room, generally this kind of thing happens at least once or twice a month for different reasons, so it wasn't really nothing new.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-29 00:05:57 Reply

My 3rd grade teacher found a naughty letter that someone put in my homework folder as a joke, and she kept me in for recess AND lunch that day

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-29 00:11:46 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:51 PM, 372 wrote: Uh...well there was blood lol.. after words 2 kids had to get stitches and one of my friends had 2 black eyes :\

It doesn't seem like it. I mean shit, they were on snow. That would have shown up. I will give you the benefit of the doubt though due to it just being sheer chaos. I mean shit, last time I got into a fight there was blood spattered all over the fucking place, I needed 5 stitches, the guy split his nose, and we both had at least a black eye. Oddly enough though, neither of us were knocked out. He was throwing fucking bombs too, and I had that mad ground and pound going on. I mean shit, my right cheek split open and I had a black eye all from that first punch, and I was able to split his nose with a right cross.

Actually know what, fuck that night. So much bullshit to clean up and those stitches were not cheap.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-29 00:19:12 Reply

At 1/28/13 11:19 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote: who knew you could get in trouble for talking about bad things that happened

Speaking is counterproductive.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-29 00:24:10 Reply

At 1/29/13 12:11 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 1/28/13 11:51 PM, 372 wrote: Uh...well there was blood lol.. after words 2 kids had to get stitches and one of my friends had 2 black eyes :\
It doesn't seem like it. I mean shit, they were on snow. That would have shown up. I will give you the benefit of the doubt though due to it just being sheer chaos. I mean shit, last time I got into a fight there was blood spattered all over the fucking place, I needed 5 stitches, the guy split his nose, and we both had at least a black eye. Oddly enough though, neither of us were knocked out. He was throwing fucking bombs too, and I had that mad ground and pound going on. I mean shit, my right cheek split open and I had a black eye all from that first punch, and I was able to split his nose with a right cross.

Actually know what, fuck that night. So much bullshit to clean up and those stitches were not cheap.

Given, your fight sounds much more brutal. Lol I was 14 cut me some slack.
Well it started with a kid punching me and I decked him in the face and he fell so I got on top of him and was ground pounding him (thats where the video starts) but then I was uninterrupted by fists and feet of other people. Lol but I punched that kids lip ring out and he needed stitches. (the video that got deleted showed the start and made me look better :(
My friends where all my age and the kids where 16-19

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Most trouble you got in at school? 2013-01-29 00:26:27 Reply

At 1/29/13 12:24 AM, 372 wrote: Well it started with a kid punching me and I decked him in the face and he fell so I got on top of him and was ground pounding him

Wow, that's hot.

BBS Signature