New Topic Respond to this Topic
plasmXosXD
plasmXosXD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Need an Animator!! 2013-01-28 13:49:25 Reply

Hey guys! Im plasmXosXD and im currently working along side a few others to create a minecraft parody. But theres one problem we need an animator... If you have any experience and would like to help out comment on this thread!

PasqualAnimation
PasqualAnimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Need an Animator!! 2013-01-28 15:54:43 Reply

At 1/28/13 01:49 PM, plasmXosXD wrote: Hey guys! Im plasmXosXD and im currently working along side a few others to create a minecraft parody. But theres one problem we need an animator... If you have any experience and would like to help out comment on this thread!

Hey! I'm an animator and I'd love to do anything to just get my name out there! Idk if you're looking for more than one animator but I'll be on a team or just myself!
Email me at pasqualanimation@gmail.com. If you're interested, you can check out my animations here on NG.

Thanks,
Pasqual

Kaiboiii
Kaiboiii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Need an Animator!! 2013-01-28 17:48:52 Reply

At 1/28/13 01:49 PM, plasmXosXD wrote: Hey guys! Im plasmXosXD and im currently working along side a few others to create a minecraft parody. But theres one problem we need an animator... If you have any experience and would like to help out comment on this thread!

Sure, one catch, show me a script if I like it I will do it.

Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Need an Animator!! 2013-01-28 22:13:31 Reply

At 1/28/13 05:48 PM, Kaiboiii wrote:

I would love to help out as well, finally got Flash working so if you need any extra animation, or maybe a guy to do clean up or in between shoot me a pm :) I would love to be part of a team.