New Topic Respond to this Topic
killa9512
killa9512
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
As probably none of you may know... 2013-01-27 18:04:48 Reply

I started animating. I finally mustered the determination to make a complete cartoon. My first submission, which sucks is simply a test. I am currently working on a much larger, much more detailed project, with a high quality audio and sounds. I am putting much more effort into it. I am hoping to receive at least 3 stars on this.

The reason I am announcing this is because I don't want to bail last minute and get lazy, I want to give myself accountability, by telling you, whomever may see this. I also ask of you to view my previous work, no matter how ashamed of it I am, and keep a tab on me in the next week. I want people to know about this next submission because it will set a milestone for me not only in animation, but in my life as someone that wants to achieve great things by putting in hard work, whether it is animation, sports (I currently run track D1 at BU), homework, or anything else.

So I ask you to give me solid reviews by the time I submit this, I am giving myself a generous deadline of Friday, however it may be sooner.

As probably none of you may know...

LeffsHanid
LeffsHanid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to As probably none of you may know... 2013-01-29 16:19:41 Reply

Hey great attitude guy! It can be hard sometimes to make yourself do something if you're not 100% motivated. But just keep that fire going man! You're gonna hit a wall. It just happens. To every one, you just gotta be strong enough to climb over, or bludgen your way through it. Most importnant thing: just don't stop. Visualize your goal and you can make it happen. I believe in you guy! Work hard and stay at it , and it will pay off one day. Good LUCK!