Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:04 AM

At 1/27/13 01:00 AM, TurkeyBased wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:59 AM, Xenomit wrote: Interspecies sex happens all the time. Who gets to say weather it's bad or not.
murder happens all the time. see where im going?

Murder ends another life. Sex just makes you happy.

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
kupalazlo
kupalazlo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:05 AM

At 1/27/13 01:04 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:59 AM, Xenomit wrote: Interspecies sex happens all the time. Who gets to say weather it's bad or not.

happy is subjective

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:06 AM

At 1/27/13 01:04 AM, Xenomit wrote:

Rape happens all the time. See where I'm going?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:06 AM

At 1/27/13 01:06 AM, Gagsy wrote: Rape happens all the time. See where I'm going?

Implying that all interspecies sex is rape

How ignorant can a group of people be

TAB

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:13 AM

At 1/27/13 01:12 AM, Escalus wrote: When an animal is able to consent to a human being shoving their genitalia in/on them, it's considered rape/beastiality.

Considered

TAB

BBS Signature
fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:16 AM

Comeon someone must have snagged the video and have it for us?

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:17 AM

At 1/27/13 01:16 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: Comeon someone must have snagged the video and have it for us?

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3ab161eb1744fccfb0a49627 f1e343d5

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:37 AM

At 1/27/13 01:35 AM, Gams wrote: Not going to watch it. Don't need to or want to, that is literally the sickest thing I've heard about in so long.
I heard about this through FaceBook, and I am frighteningly disturbed to find out it's real.

I in no way support this, and anyone who wants to defends her actions... I just have no words for you.
She is going to feel the consequences of her horrible choices, which will remain a pernament stain on her life.
There isn't much recovery from this kind of low.

It's bullshit!

Somebody just posted a beastiality video they found on the internet to a fake Facebook account.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:38 AM

At 1/27/13 01:35 AM, Gams wrote: Not going to watch it. Don't need to or want to, that is literally the sickest thing I've heard about in so long.
I heard about this through FaceBook, and I am frighteningly disturbed to find out it's real.

20 kids got shot to death in a school shooting a little over a month ago

I in no way support this, and anyone who wants to defends her actions... I just have no words for you.
She is going to feel the consequences of her horrible choices, which will remain a pernament stain on her life.

You realize that it was a fake account, right? Some random person made a fake facebook account and uploaded a random bestiality video.

You're disgusted by the notion of a human having sex with anything other than a human, and I get that. But to cause you to be so closed minded about it...

Just shut up. The world doesn't have room for people who are so overly judgmental, like you.

TAB

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator

"So why do you wanna work for this compa- Wait, aren't you that girl that fucked her dog and posted it on facebook? We'll call you if anything opens up."

ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician

That's fine! Nobody's forcing you.

Please explain to me why you think this is lowly or "horrible".

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:40 AM

Well downloaded and watched the clip, rather typical home made bestiality. At least she really got fucked by the dog, then gave it a little lip service so we could see it was actually hard abnd that she was penetrated.

Not to bad for a "first time"

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:41 AM

At 1/27/13 01:38 AM, Xenomit wrote: Just shut up. The world doesn't have room for people who are so overly judgmental, like you.

That's the sad part: The world does have room for them, just no room for people that want to speak their mind.

It's saddening, I know

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:42 AM

At 1/27/13 01:40 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: Well downloaded and watched the clip, rather typical home made bestiality. At least she really got fucked by the dog, then gave it a little lip service so we could see it was actually hard abnd that she was penetrated.

Not to bad for a "first time"

It clearly wasn't a first time.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:48 AM

At 1/27/13 01:38 AM, Xenomit wrote:
Just shut up. The world doesn't have room for people who are so overly judgmental, like you.

Fuck off you little cretin. We don't like bestiality, we have a right to express that. If you do then fine, whatever. I would say good for you but I wouldn't mean it at all.

It doesn't mean we're close minded or being overly judgmental, we just do not like the thought of humans having sex with animals. Wow. Shocking of us really.

If you want to go on about the merits of fucking animals then fine, but do not sit there and get all high and mighty as if we're the fucked up ones for not wanting to stick our cocks into dogs or have their cocks into us.

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:49 AM

Also this whole argument is fucking pointless. Xenomit, you aren't going to convince anyone that fucking a dog is okay. And nobody else is going to convince Xenomit. All that's getting accomplished is everyone is getting pissy and bitching at each other.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:50 AM

At 1/27/13 01:06 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:06 AM, Gagsy wrote: Rape happens all the time. See where I'm going?

I'd say you're ignorant. Clearly there is a bigger difference between a human and another species. A whale and dolphin fucking really is no big deal. A human fucking another animal? Pretty cruel. I am talking penetration here and mainly thinking of pets and farm animals that would get painfully stretched to the limit by human genitalia. And thinking about that makes me very sad and makes me want to save and cuddle the wittle animal.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:52 AM

At 1/27/13 01:48 AM, Gagsy wrote:
If you want to go on about the merits of fucking animals then fine, but do not sit there and get all high and mighty as if we're the fucked up ones for not wanting to stick our cocks into dogs or have their cocks into us.

You don't get it, do you?

He is not saying that he wants to fuck animals.

He is saying that he finds nothing wrong with fucking animals.

I don't either. Big whoop. you're being just as judgemental by ripping on Xeno for apparently "wanting to stick his cock into dogs or have their cocks into him".

Hypocrisy is a lovely thing, iddinit?

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:53 AM

At 1/27/13 01:48 AM, Gagsy wrote: Fuck off you little cretin.

Strong words for a lady

We don't like bestiality, we have a right to express that. If you do then fine, whatever. I would say good for you but I wouldn't mean it at all.

I never said you didn't have a right to express how much you utterly hate something. I just said you sound like a closed minded cunt (you, specifically) when you judge other people for doing something that you don't like, even though it doesn't hurt anyone or anything at all.

It doesn't mean we're close minded or being overly judgmental

Yeah, it kinda does

we just do not like the thought of humans having sex with animals. Wow. Shocking of us really.

Again, you're free to think that all you want. Just don't be a judgmental fuck.

Again, this has nothing to do with you not liking bestiality, it's all got to do with you all acting like it's the worst thing on the planet, that it's wholly evil, and how you're being, like I said, a judgmental fuck.

So yeah, shut the hell up and fuck off you judgmental fuck.

TAB

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:53 AM

At 1/27/13 01:52 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
You don't get it, do you?

He is not saying that he wants to fuck animals.

He is saying that he finds nothing wrong with fucking animals.

I don't either. Big whoop. you're being just as judgemental by ripping on Xeno for apparently "wanting to stick his cock into dogs or have their cocks into him".

Hypocrisy is a lovely thing, iddinit?

I don't actually give a fuck what he does with his cock. I won't sit here and let him insult good people though just so he can fulfill his smug quota for the day.

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:54 AM

At 1/27/13 01:50 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:06 AM, Xenomit wrote:

I'd say you're ignorant. Clearly there is a bigger difference between a human and another species. A whale and dolphin fucking really is no big deal. A human fucking another animal? Pretty cruel.

How so? Why do you think it's cruel for a human and another animal to engane in sex, but not other animals on other animals?

:I am talking penetration here and mainly thinking of pets and farm animals that would get painfully stretched to the limit by human genitalia. And thinking about that makes me very sad and makes me want to save and cuddle the wittle animal.

Fair enough! If a human rapes an animal by penetrating it, then that's abuse, and it's bad. However, letting the animal do what it wants by letting it fuck you (not forcing it) isn't abuse.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:56 AM

At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
Fair enough! If a human rapes an animal by penetrating it, then that's abuse, and it's bad. However, letting the animal do what it wants by letting it fuck you (not forcing it) isn't abuse.

Doesn't mean that it doesn't still turn our stomachs.

Yes raping a animal yourself is worse I agree there. Someone mentioned a video with a guy penetrating a chicken earlier? I can't even tell you how disturbing I find the very idea of that. On a scale, yes that is miles better than the video displayed here. I don't think any of us against bestiality would argue about that.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:57 AM

not nearly as bad as bronies

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 01:57 AM

Miles worse***

Wow, bad time for a typo like that.

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 02:02 AM

At 1/26/13 11:12 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 11:09 PM, Gagsy wrote: What the fuck is wrong with some people.
Some people like things you don't. I know it's terrible.
At 1/27/13 12:47 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Personally, I see no problem with this. Bestiality is a weird thing because people are raised to think that sex is a human-on-human thing.

tsk tsk... the last thread i saw the two of you together in you were both condoning pedophilia. now you're in another thread condoning animal abuse together. a real dynamic duo, you two. people like you are why the straight jacket was invented

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 02:09 AM

At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: How so? Why do you think it's cruel for a human and another animal to engane in sex, but not other animals on other animals?

The same reason I was vegan for seven years. Humans prefrontal cortexes mostly. We are so much more aware of things and we don't need to rely on certain things other animals do.

Horrible analogy incoming.....You know like how human retards can be together but it's pretty fucked up (and rape) for a normal guy to be with a tarded chick? Same thing.

Taking advantage of another's innocence bothers me.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 02:10 AM

At 1/27/13 01:56 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
Doesn't mean that it doesn't still turn our stomachs.

I didn't say that it shouldn't.

At 1/27/13 01:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: Yes raping a animal yourself is worse I agree there. Someone mentioned a video with a guy penetrating a chicken earlier? I can't even tell you how disturbing I find the very idea of that. On a scale, yes that is miles worse than the video displayed here. I don't think any of us against bestiality would argue about that.

No, of course not. Because there's obvious right and wrong there. Obvious damage, obvious pain, etc etc.

With this video of the girl and the dog, on the other hand, what's wrong and right, damaging, painful, etc., is subjective. We could argue all fucking day, and nobody would ever come to a conclusion.

At 1/27/13 02:02 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 1/27/13 12:47 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Personally, I see no problem with this. Bestiality is a weird thing because people are raised to think that sex is a human-on-human thing.
tsk tsk... the last thread i saw the two of you together in you were both condoning pedophilia.

How can you condone a mental illness? That being said though, yes, we were arguing for pedophilia being a not-so-bad thing.

At 1/27/13 02:02 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: now you're in another thread condoning animal abuse together.

We're not condoning animal abuse, you moron. We're arguing for the fact that this video is not bad in the sense that a dog having willing sex with a willing human is not abuse.

We're arguing against animal abuse, not for it. I can quote several times when I argued against animal abuse:

I am talking penetration here and mainly thinking of pets and farm animals that would get painfully stretched to the limit by human genitalia. And thinking about that makes me very sad and makes me want to save and cuddle the wittle animal.

At 1/27/13 12:47 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Now, if this was another thing, like the other video circulating (the one of the guy grabbing and absolutely fucking the guts out of a chicken), then I'd be mad. that's abuse. He's damaging the animal physically and absolutely terrorising it.

Bang.

-----------------------------

I think this thread has run it's course. We've all made our points (and to no avail), and it's no use keeping this fuckpile of stupid posts up on the forums open for posting.

ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 02:13 AM

At 1/27/13 02:09 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: How so? Why do you think it's cruel for a human and another animal to engane in sex, but not other animals on other animals?
The same reason I was vegan for seven years. Humans prefrontal cortexes mostly. We are so much more aware of things and we don't need to rely on certain things other animals do.

So that means it is cruel when another human, perhaps out of love, engages in willing sex with an animal - sex which that animal initiated?

Xgsniper
Xgsniper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 02:18 AM

Bestiality is actually being defended, stay classy newgrounds.

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 02:19 AM

At 1/27/13 02:10 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
At 1/27/13 02:02 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
tsk tsk... the last thread i saw the two of you together in you were both condoning pedophilia.
How can you condone a mental illness? That being said though, yes, we were arguing for pedophilia being a not-so-bad thing.

At 1/27/13 02:02 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: now you're in another thread condoning animal abuse together.
We're not condoning animal abuse, you moron. We're arguing for the fact that this video is not bad in the sense that a dog having willing sex with a willing human is not abuse.

the worst part is you don't even recognize yourself what you're doing. you really think having sex with animals is acceptable and that pedophilia is "not-so-bad". you are sick in the head whether you realize it yourself or not... people like you shouldn't have access to the internet. in fact people like you shouldn't even be allowed to go free

--supergandhi64

BBS Signature