Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 01:56:53

At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
Fair enough! If a human rapes an animal by penetrating it, then that's abuse, and it's bad. However, letting the animal do what it wants by letting it fuck you (not forcing it) isn't abuse.

Doesn't mean that it doesn't still turn our stomachs.

Yes raping a animal yourself is worse I agree there. Someone mentioned a video with a guy penetrating a chicken earlier? I can't even tell you how disturbing I find the very idea of that. On a scale, yes that is miles better than the video displayed here. I don't think any of us against bestiality would argue about that.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 01:57:54

Miles worse***

Wow, bad time for a typo like that.

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 02:10:20

At 1/27/13 01:56 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
Fair enough! If a human rapes an animal by penetrating it, then that's abuse, and it's bad. However, letting the animal do what it wants by letting it fuck you (not forcing it) isn't abuse.
Doesn't mean that it doesn't still turn our stomachs.

I didn't say that it shouldn't.

At 1/27/13 01:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: Yes raping a animal yourself is worse I agree there. Someone mentioned a video with a guy penetrating a chicken earlier? I can't even tell you how disturbing I find the very idea of that. On a scale, yes that is miles worse than the video displayed here. I don't think any of us against bestiality would argue about that.

No, of course not. Because there's obvious right and wrong there. Obvious damage, obvious pain, etc etc.

With this video of the girl and the dog, on the other hand, what's wrong and right, damaging, painful, etc., is subjective. We could argue all fucking day, and nobody would ever come to a conclusion.

At 1/27/13 02:02 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 1/26/13 11:12 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 11:09 PM, Gagsy wrote: What the fuck is wrong with some people.
Some people like things you don't. I know it's terrible.
At 1/27/13 12:47 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Personally, I see no problem with this. Bestiality is a weird thing because people are raised to think that sex is a human-on-human thing.
tsk tsk... the last thread i saw the two of you together in you were both condoning pedophilia.

How can you condone a mental illness? That being said though, yes, we were arguing for pedophilia being a not-so-bad thing.

At 1/27/13 02:02 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: now you're in another thread condoning animal abuse together.

We're not condoning animal abuse, you moron. We're arguing for the fact that this video is not bad in the sense that a dog having willing sex with a willing human is not abuse.

We're arguing against animal abuse, not for it. I can quote several times when I argued against animal abuse:

At 1/27/13 01:50 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I am talking penetration here and mainly thinking of pets and farm animals that would get painfully stretched to the limit by human genitalia. And thinking about that makes me very sad and makes me want to save and cuddle the wittle animal.

At 1/27/13 12:47 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Now, if this was another thing, like the other video circulating (the one of the guy grabbing and absolutely fucking the guts out of a chicken), then I'd be mad. that's abuse. He's damaging the animal physically and absolutely terrorising it.

Bang.

-----------------------------

I think this thread has run it's course. We've all made our points (and to no avail), and it's no use keeping this fuckpile of stupid posts up on the forums open for posting.

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 02:13:21

At 1/27/13 02:09 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: How so? Why do you think it's cruel for a human and another animal to engane in sex, but not other animals on other animals?
The same reason I was vegan for seven years. Humans prefrontal cortexes mostly. We are so much more aware of things and we don't need to rely on certain things other animals do.

So that means it is cruel when another human, perhaps out of love, engages in willing sex with an animal - sex which that animal initiated?

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

Xgsniper
Xgsniper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 02:18:33

Bestiality is actually being defended, stay classy newgrounds.

ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 02:40:45

At 1/27/13 02:23 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I can't imagine/understand a human loving an animal and subsequently attempting to mate with it.

I know a person who's in an incredibly intimate relationship with their pet dog, and they communicate on a really astounding level.

At 1/27/13 02:23 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I've never thought I should try to fuck any animal I have loved.

Just because you haven't thought it doesn't mean several other people in the world haven't thought it as well.

You're only one in several billion.

Can a mod just lock this thread already?

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 02:40:57

I've got this book, it's called Handjobs.

Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw)

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 02:51:22

At 1/27/13 02:23 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 1/27/13 02:13 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
At 1/27/13 02:09 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 1/27/13 01:54 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: How so? Why do you think it's cruel for a human and another animal to engane in sex, but not other animals on other animals?
The same reason I was vegan for seven years. Humans prefrontal cortexes mostly. We are so much more aware of things and we don't need to rely on certain things other animals do.
So that means it is cruel when another human, perhaps out of love, engages in willing sex with an animal - sex which that animal initiated?
I can't imagine a circumstance that the human wouldn't have prepped the animal's horniness and initiated. I can't imagine/understand a human loving an animal and subsequently attempting to mate with it. I've never thought I should try to fuck any animal I have loved. Therefore the only answer I can give is: Does not compute.

Hate to burst your bubble here. I can understand that, but there is a clear way to make that compute. A good example would be a mare in estrous.

It is a known fact that mares in heat use a particular method to, offer and "initiate" sex. It is done by turning around, raising their tails, urinating, then 'winking' their vagina. (Contracting the muscles in a manner that shows off the pink inner flesh and exposes the clitoris)

Now that being said, typically they do this to a stallion to give him a sign that says "fuck me" But it is also widely known to be done to a caretaker. Horses frequently form very close bonds with those who raise and take good care of them.

In that particular example a mare is in fact, turning around, and giving you a physical sign saying "fuck me please" there is no artificial horniess added, there is no "prepping" The mare is literally offering you sex.

Now turning around and giving the thought that it is only done out of instinct due to being in heat is not entirely unfair, but would not change the fact it was "consented" to by the female animal in question. Horses are one of the few examples, dolphins are another. They "rape" humans quite a few times a year, and female dolphins are known to "offer" sex to human males as well.

So it's not an entirely alien or unprovable concept that there are -some- animals that will offer willing sex to a human without the use of hormones to induce a heat or something along those lines.

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 02:53:05

At 1/27/13 02:23 AM, Xenomit wrote:

Ahh, fair call. I'll just let it roll.

I will say this though, he's doing a damn good job at it, from what I've seen.

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 03:03:11

At 1/26/13 11:04 PM, TimeWarfare1 wrote: This chick on Facebook apparently lost a bet, and then went and had sex with her dog. Then she posts a video of her in the act, and receives a ton of backlash from people on Facebook, and proceeds to call everybody "haters". Video below. This chick needs to be medicated.

Why the fuck would anyone make or agree to a bet where if you lose, you have to fuck a dog?!

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 03:23:08

Oh no, the content is gone now.

I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 03:44:21

At 1/27/13 03:23 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Oh no, the content is gone now.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3ab161eb1744fccfb0a49627 f1e343d5

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 04:05:23

At 1/27/13 03:16 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 1/27/13 02:51 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: A couple of large animals with huge vaginas can ask for sex
But really what kind of human accepts such an invitation?

People that enjoy sex from animals. It's quite obvious.

At 1/27/13 03:16 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Like even furry stuff, the anatomy is that of a human body mostly. You're hardwired to supposed to be attracted to certain things.....like human boobies.

Humans have reached a stage in evolution where we disregard our instincts completely. We're no longer creatures of pure instinct, like almost every other creature on the planet. We have independent thought. We're incredibly intelligent. And as a result we've quashed several of nature's barriers in our development. Who's to say that we can't adopt inter-species sex, a practice that's been happening for millions of years among other animal species?

At 1/27/13 02:23 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I can replace the word animal with child and your logic is equally retarded.

Now that's taking it out of context. A child is young, not sexually mature, and does not enjoy sex. Most animals mature, sexually, quite quickly and at a young age. And they're more than happy to bone anything that makes them feel good. So if somebody lets a dog fuck them, and the dog wants to fuck them, then there should be no problem.

Let a sleeping dog bone. Or something to that effect, I dunno :P

At 1/27/13 02:23 AM, Sensationalism wrote: And if you didn't create the thread you shouldn't be backseat modding to try to get it locked.
People argue for fun here all the time.

Sorry, I've just picked up different forum etiquette fro different forums around the web, and usually if something stupid like this happens, people are screaming at the mods for a lock (or hammering the Report button, which doesn't seem to exist). Sorry!

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 04:20:14

I was expecting much more, kind of disappointed to be honest.

NuScarab
NuScarab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 05:07:53

I know this is backseat modding, but did anyone think to ban the people defending bestiality (and, the other day, paedophilia) for being terrible people.

Blame Youtube for "taking NG's audience" and "being greedy" all you want, but I'm actively detracted from spending time on any website with such nonsense prevalent in its community.

BBS Signature
Nova
Nova
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 05:11:38

Guys.
This is why other sites hates us. Nice going all of you.

Also, oh look Xeno is being a fucked up shit head again.

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 05:16:20

At 1/27/13 05:07 AM, NuScarab wrote: I know this is backseat modding, but did anyone think to ban the people defending bestiality (and, the other day, paedophilia) for being terrible people.

I agree. Let's keep NG clean of this shit. There's also way too much threads about sex and drugs. Let's keep out the alcoholics too.

Oh while were on it let's purge the flash portal of everything with this kind of content as well.

GoodFang
GoodFang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 05:20:06

I saw this in facebook, and i watched it when it had 4k likes.
It was kinda weird for me because the only bestiality video I ever seen was 2 guys 1 horse, and you could barely see anything.
But in this video, you can see the dog mounting her, and she seems to like it;also when she sucked his dick that was really weird lol.
It's weird because the dog seemed trained to that stuff, he finished and climb in her back so she can suck his dick.
I don't think that facebook account is real though, but both of them had tattoos.
The only thing that slightly aroused me was the audio.

I think bestiality is ok as long as the animal is very well aware of what he is doing, and as long as it doesn't cause harm to anyone.I wouldn't do that stuff though I love the human woman figure.

People are acting like this is the first time a bestiality video has ever been uploaded into the world wide web, I think they're new to the internet.

Also, I think I'm with Xenomit in this one.
No matter how disgusting it is, it's your opinion if it's morally bad or not.
If you think it's disgusting, that's fine I do too, but I don't find it "bad" or "sick"
What Xenomit is trying to say, is that it's so stupid how people come to the conclusion that something is terrible in terms of morals when they see something they don't like.

This is my badly made signature.

BBS Signature
Nova
Nova
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 05:38:36

Seriously you guys, think about your lives.

This is the saddest thing i ever saw on this site. Jesus Christ Newgrounds.

JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 05:38:58

I could understand facebook kids freaking out but Id think we'd be used to this.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Audiophile
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 05:51:53

At 1/27/13 05:20 AM, GoodFang wrote:
Also, I think I'm with Xenomit in this one.
No matter how disgusting it is, it's your opinion if it's morally bad or not.
If you think it's disgusting, that's fine I do too, but I don't find it "bad" or "sick"
What Xenomit is trying to say, is that it's so stupid how people come to the conclusion that something is terrible in terms of morals when they see something they don't like.

It is our opinion which we are entitled to express in a thread on the topic. Xenomit is the one who was digging at anyone who does not have his same opinion as his own, without them even being aggressive on the topic. Just simply saying 'this is disgusting'.

Considering he rages at anyone who does drug on the wrongness of it, he has no right to call anyone on this site judgmental or small minded.

To each their own right.

BBS Signature
ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:05:16

At 1/27/13 05:07 AM, NuScarab wrote: did anyone think to ban the people defending bestiality (and, the other day, paedophilia) for being terrible people.

Why would I be banned for defending pedophilia or bestiality? I'm not breaking any forum rules. Not even close.
Xeno and I have every right to voice our opinions, and everyone else has the right to voice their's.

Nova
Nova
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:07:39

At 1/27/13 06:05 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
At 1/27/13 05:07 AM, NuScarab wrote: did anyone think to ban the people defending bestiality (and, the other day, paedophilia) for being terrible people.

Good luck getting an actual human girlfriend now.

ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:14:16

At 1/27/13 06:07 AM, ScarletVelvet wrote:
At 1/27/13 06:05 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote:
Good luck getting an actual human girlfriend now.

You assume that I can't find a girlfriend because I have unpopular opinions? Smooth.

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:33:25

At 1/27/13 06:05 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Why would I be banned for defending pedophilia or bestiality? I'm not breaking any forum rules. Not even close.
Xeno and I have every right to voice our opinions, and everyone else has the right to voice their's.

Discussing illegal activities
Just sayin.

ChainsawPolice
ChainsawPolice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:39:41

At 1/27/13 06:33 AM, Squidbit wrote:
At 1/27/13 06:05 AM, ChainsawPolice wrote: Why would I be banned for defending pedophilia or bestiality? I'm not breaking any forum rules. Not even close.
Just sayin.

How come the marijuana thread survived so long?

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:49:42

At 1/26/13 11:05 PM, Xenomit wrote: I already came

I thought you were a gay furry?

Also, why in the fuck does she have 4,000+ likes?

Sick degenerate fucks.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:49:58

Just sayin.
How come the marijuana thread survived so long?

Marijuanas not illegal. Its 2013.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
Last.fm

BBS Signature
JBK
JBK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:53:47

At 1/27/13 06:49 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: why in the fuck does she have 4,000+ likes?

Sick degenerate fucks.

Excuse me

Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw)

Last.fm

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Chick Fucks Her Dog. (nsfw) 2013-01-27 06:56:27

At 1/27/13 06:53 AM, JBK wrote:
At 1/27/13 06:49 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: why in the fuck does she have 4,000+ likes?

Sick degenerate fucks.
Excuse me

True.

Well played JBK, well played.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature