Be a Supporter!

Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl

  • 545 Views
  • 22 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Programmer
Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:14:11 Reply

Source

170 counts of molestations from 1997 to 2010...that's huge!


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:15:28 Reply

What do you think he'll do when he gets out?


BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:15:28 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:14 PM, Gimmick wrote:
170 counts of molestations from 1997 to 2010...that's huge!

I'm gonna have to work my ass off beating that record.

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:16:45 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:15 PM, Jester wrote:
At 1/26/13 09:14 PM, Gimmick wrote:
170 counts of molestations from 1997 to 2010...that's huge!
I'm gonna have to work my ass off beating that record.

That's not even once per day, not that difficult.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:19:10 Reply

What a completely non misleading topic and article title


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:19:29 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:16 PM, Skaren wrote:
At 1/26/13 09:15 PM, Jester wrote:
At 1/26/13 09:14 PM, Gimmick wrote:
170 counts of molestations from 1997 to 2010...that's huge!
I'm gonna have to work my ass off beating that record.
That's not even once per day, not that difficult.

Well I mean after you molest someone you gotta give it a month or two so the police heat will go down in the area, otherwise it's obvious as fuck they're connected.

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:25:53 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:19 PM, Jester wrote: Well I mean after you molest someone you gotta give it a month or two so the police heat will go down in the area, otherwise it's obvious as fuck they're connected.

Only plebeian cocksucks who can't pay off officials are afraid of the police.

Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:26:54 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:25 PM, Skaren wrote:
At 1/26/13 09:19 PM, Jester wrote: Well I mean after you molest someone you gotta give it a month or two so the police heat will go down in the area, otherwise it's obvious as fuck they're connected.
Only plebeian cocksucks who can't pay off officials are afraid of the police.

Bribes stack up, yo, I got bills and shit to pay. Half of the point of molestation is free sexual contact.

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:27:40 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:26 PM, Jester wrote: Bribes stack up, yo, I got bills and shit to pay. Half of the point of molestation is free sexual contact.

Nigguhs try n touch me i lit dem up ent no 1 gon tuch me yo

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:30:08 Reply

I wonder how much time Jimmy Savile would have gotten if he was still alive.

LordMartin-Mac
LordMartin-Mac
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:35:05 Reply

Wow that's so weird that he got 982 year sentence, for a pedophile! He did way worse than the prisoners from Arkham asylum who had a 490 sentence combined or something (If you don't get it, it's from the video game).


LM-M// Twitter:@Uncle_MartinMac/ PSN:LordMartinMac/

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 21:38:52 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:35 PM, LordMartin-Mac wrote: (If you don't get it, it's from the video game).

no, just no.

Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
SonicJ
SonicJ
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 23:24:09 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:19 PM, RacistBassist wrote: What a completely non misleading topic and article title

Yeah.. the article says he received that punishment for giving tattoos tounderage girls for sex. Not for tattooing a single female.


Audio portal reviews : A detailed discussion and study
Leave a random artist a constructive review. You never know how that could help.

BBS Signature
SonicJ
SonicJ
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-26 23:26:01 Reply

At 1/26/13 11:24 PM, SonicJ wrote:
At 1/26/13 09:19 PM, RacistBassist wrote: What a completely non misleading topic and article title
Yeah.. the article says he received that punishment for giving tattoos tounderage girls for sex. Not for tattooing a single female.

Hate to double post, but according to the comments on the huffington post, perhaps there was a misleading article title to begin with. Still, I don't believe the original article itself would have then reflected the false title..


Audio portal reviews : A detailed discussion and study
Leave a random artist a constructive review. You never know how that could help.

BBS Signature
Goldfire64
Goldfire64
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-27 00:45:13 Reply

whats the point of 982? why not make it life because lets be honest , no one expects anyone ever to be able to live that long.

TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-27 00:46:04 Reply

At 1/27/13 12:45 AM, Goldfire64 wrote: whats the point of 982? why not make it life because lets be honest , no one expects anyone ever to be able to live that long.

Oh shit. I didn't release we were getting honest in this bitch.


BBS Signature
CaptainQuartz
CaptainQuartz
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-27 00:56:25 Reply

At 1/27/13 12:45 AM, Goldfire64 wrote: whats the point of 982? why not make it life because lets be honest , no one expects anyone ever to be able to live that long.

If it's all just thrown under one lump sentence, then if he's acquitted of one charge by a faulty trial (it's happened) then the real merit of his sentence needs to be maintained.

You might say the same thing for some fellow who has a 80 year sentence for 3 counts of second-degree murder.

You may effectively say "well, that's the rest of his life, just give him life." Then if one of those sentences were overturned for some reason. that could effectively take 25-30 years off the sentence. Thus giving him a 60-65 year sentence. So, he might have a few years outside of the system.

While I realize that 982 years is a radical jump from the plausible - it's all for the sake of detailed record keeping and consistency.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-27 01:27:44 Reply

At 1/26/13 09:19 PM, RacistBassist wrote: What a completely non misleading topic and article title

This.

He didn't get 982 years for tattooing her, he got it for molesting her. There is a difference.

supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-27 01:51:03 Reply

moral of the story: amorality is against the law of angels and the law of men, just like in the bible

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Man gets 982yrs for tattoing girl 2013-01-27 01:53:42 Reply

At 1/27/13 01:51 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: moral of the story: amorality is against the law of angels and the law of men, just like in the bible

I know you've made it your 'thing' to be trying to troll and shitpost incessantly, but seriously, just fuck off.