New Topic Respond to this Topic
SwagMuffin
SwagMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Deep Blackman Voice Actor needed Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 06:50 PM Reply

Hey guys, so basically as the title says I need a VA who can do a deep black man voice.
Post here or Message me if your up for the job and I will go trough auditions and pick the best one.
Cheers

Yes

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to Deep Blackman Voice Actor needed Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 07:08 PM Reply

Here are some useful links. Please read the rules and then make good use of the available threads.

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Here is also an additional link to some Audio Resources.

- If you have a voice acting demo reel, put it in the Voice Actor Advertisements thread.

- If you're looking for voices for your project, check out the Voice Actors Wanted thread.

- If you notice any audio content that breaks site rules, provide a link to it in the Audio Portal Cleanup Thread

Thank-you for your attention.

Trykittenmittens
Trykittenmittens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Deep Blackman Voice Actor needed Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 09:17 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 06:50 PM, SwagMuffin wrote: Hey guys, so basically as the title says I need a VA who can do a deep black man voice.
Post here or Message me if your up for the job and I will go trough auditions and pick the best one.
Cheers

Hello, I'm interested to do your work of voicing the black man. Contact me on Skype user gammer10001 or send me an email at kittenmittens10001@gmail.com.

If you have any questions please let me know. Oh, my name is Samuel incase if you're wondering, and I'm an voice actor also.