• 3 Replies
Vashelite
Vashelite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Thanks for pissing off DJ Ses! Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 06:30 PM

Lol seriously, this dude is like flipping balls on facebook..... Apparently him getting banned or wtfever is my fault hahaha.

I didn't start propaganda against him.

The accusations were being made, I only infiltrated and discovered the truth for myself.

Now this dude is running around trying to "Expose" me everywhere hahaha

For you guys that don't know about me I will save you the trouble of having to talk to him!

I am VashElite. Trailer Park Trash, Fake as fuck, Fake Hacker, Shitty Rapper, Crappy Producer.

All my friends hate me :(

I caused my mothers divorce!

I am stuck on my babies momma! (I do have a new song coming out today for this to lol)

I love crack cocaine! (And not for selling either!)

I am a fake anonymous hacker!

God the list goes on lol

I use my brothers phone since I can't afford my own :(

I am broke!

And I don't rap about being otherwise lol

Umm lets see what else.

Oh yeah I made a crappy mix one time on a shitty artist that gave me shitty instructions for what he wanted done.

Lets see anything I am forgetting....

Nope that sums it up.

But on a real note guys, great job of getting things stirred up on that subject it was insanely detrimental to the focus of this website.

So I will just sit here and enjoy all this free promotion I am getting via Dj-Ses's mouth lol

Much love and respect to the mods for solving the issue.

And everyone else! Props :)

Sincerely,

VashElite
You know that guy you love to hate!

V-A-S-H-E-L-I-T-E

ReconCraftTheta
ReconCraftTheta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Thanks for pissing off DJ Ses! Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 06:32 PM

At 1/26/13 06:30 PM, Vashelite wrote: Lol seriously, this dude is like flipping balls on facebook..... Apparently him getting banned or wtfever is my fault hahaha.

I didn't start propaganda against him.

The accusations were being made, I only infiltrated and discovered the truth for myself.

This is damn priceless, haha. Good thing that fuck is gone though. I heard about his 0 blamming and what not.

Here be dragons... No... Just kidding. That's a wall, I do believe.

//ROMULUS\\

Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Thanks for pissing off DJ Ses! Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 06:42 PM

That guy made terrible music anyways, send that shit to somewhere that matches the skill level. Like 9gag or some shit, keep it off our site.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Musician
Response to Thanks for pissing off DJ Ses! Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 07:11 PM

Why don't you guys keep your comments regarding the DJSes issue HERE?

Also keep in mind, do not take this as a license to direct any form of abuse towards his account or person. You are all expected to adhere to rules and regulations of this site, and violations will be dealt with accordingly.