New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hikky-Dikky
Hikky-Dikky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-01-27 16:11:38 Reply

Do you have any idea how expensive it'd be to wipe out entire countries? And do you have no fucking sense of morals? Also, how is mass murder ever a good solution? It would only cause more problems.

AnotherOtto
AnotherOtto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-01-27 16:12:21 Reply

At 1/26/13 01:47 PM, 372 wrote: Lets get this straight, in the united states the people are supposed to be the government. It is a means for us to protect ourselves. If the population is that big of an issue, that it might cause the "collapse of society" then a more humane solution should be found. If the government considers enforcing a law to limit how many children people are aloud to have, then In my opinion this government is no longer is no longer acting in the interests of their own people. An empire will never hold a greater importance then that of the people which are apart of it.

Surely, by your own definition, the government setting a population law would be the people taking it into their own hands in the most human fashion. As opposed to say a mass culling, which would be the inhumane option.

I'm not banned, this is just where I'm vulgar.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-01-27 16:19:19 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:11 PM, HikarutheHedgehog wrote: Do you have any idea how expensive it'd be to wipe out entire countries?

what? insignificant people in the ghettos scrounging through trash to recycle so they can have money or begging? I am not talking about whole countries just certain cities in said countries that are a problem to the in this situation. due to the high population density drone strikes would be excellent, then cordon of the area and FOS then go through the area with fire.

And do you have no fucking sense of morals? Also, how is mass murder ever a good solution? It would only cause more problems.

if it means to extend the existence of the human race its worth it and its only a problem if its the UN or some butthurt idealist.

Juicebomb
Juicebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-01-27 17:40:33 Reply

I could maybe get behind a TWO child rule, as long as it ain't enforced with killing the extra children or anything like that.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-01-27 17:45:57 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:12 PM, AnotherOtto wrote:
At 1/26/13 01:47 PM, 372 wrote:
As opposed to say a mass culling, which would be the inhumane option.

Where's the fun in picking the non-genocidal option?

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 11:13:53 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:11 PM, HikarutheHedgehog wrote: Do you have any idea how expensive it'd be to wipe out entire countries? And do you have no fucking sense of morals? Also, how is mass murder ever a good solution? It would only cause more problems.

Actually, nuclear weapons are said to be so plentiful they could destroy everyone on Earth twenty times, but of course, that isn't morally right.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 11:21:43 Reply

At 1/27/13 12:43 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: what part of dense population don't you understand? plus its alot more than just the blast that kills there is the force and pressure to take into account and a single drone carries up to a dozen projectiles take that 100+ then times it by 12. then there is debris, deaths by injuries etc.

thats how you population control a third world country.

Youd only get that many kills if you asked them to kindly stand still in a big huddle. It seems to me like you know nothing about weapons.

i-am-ghey
i-am-ghey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 11:53:30 Reply

in my opinion, one child policy should not be adopted. the government should not intervere with the population size.

one obvious effect of the policy is aging population due to low birth rate. more resources need to be spent relatively on healthcare and the poportion of work force decreases.

At 1/27/13 04:06 PM, squidly wrote: Simple economics lesson also says that more kids = more financial burden, but not everybody's a genius.

is it really that simple? i have forgotten most of my economics, but i am sure that there is a thing called human capital. with larger population size, people tend to benefit from one another with zero cost (postive externalities), which in turn contribute to economic growth through human capital accumulation.

I am just a random user from a set of measure zero and thus am negligible.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 11:53:37 Reply

At 2/2/13 11:21 AM, BumFodder wrote: Youd only get that many kills if you asked them to kindly stand still in a big huddle. It seems to me like you know nothing about weapons.

if you target a ghetto with high population density and use a drone, which can carry 1-12 missiles, on average with a blast radius of 125M or 400ft and thats thats the blast then you have to take the pressure of the shock wave which is enormous on the human but because a significant pressure change like that instantly kills the human body, then you take in variables like other buildings being hit with people, fires from the strike, and violence from the confusion and afterward. drone strikes are very effective in heavily populated areas like I said earlier.

the Pentagon has done studies on it scary enough.

Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Animator
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 12:14:58 Reply

At 1/26/13 01:26 PM, WirelessBrain wrote: What are your opinions on this? Really , whats the point of having a noisy shitmachine (also known as a baby)? We already have 7 Billion of us sucking Earths resources why do we need more?

I don't think people would simply accept that policy everywhere. I'll take Austria as an example. If I remember correctly, the amount of Austrians is decreasing heavily to the point, where there are more immigrants than Austrians.

There's also the information, that every 5th person in this world is theoretically Chinese.

I would say "no" here, but that doesn't mean that they should start havin' mass-orgies or something.
But I believe, that 2 children in a family are enough.

Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 12:34:18 Reply

if anything Purge the third world countries with booming populations it wouldn't be great but it would be the right thing to do to if we want to continue our species.

squidly
squidly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 13:06:57 Reply

At 1/27/13 04:06 PM, squidly wrote: Simple economics lesson also says that more kids = more financial burden, but not everybody's a genius.
is it really that simple? i have forgotten most of my economics, but i am sure that there is a thing called human capital. with larger population size, people tend to benefit from one another with zero cost (postive externalities), which in turn contribute to economic growth through human capital accumulation.

Human capitol only works if the humans have something to do.

The problem with the world now is that it's exhausting most of its resources - there aren't enough jobs or money to go around to paying them, especially in the regions with the most excess population (Africa, China, India, etc.)

Good.

jaws720
jaws720
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 13:42:00 Reply

people should just stop having babies all together, they are so annoying with there crying

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 17:41:17 Reply

if we get rid of some of the population we can use the extra space to grow more food and other things.

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 17:52:22 Reply

Cook the over-weight, feed the starving of the world

realize there's too many starving people and KILL THEM TOO!

my love of material goods is far greater than my love of food

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 17:53:07 Reply

A government trying to lower the population by a child policy might as well cut out the middle man and start exterminating the undesirable populations.

Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 18:03:19 Reply

There really needs to be a one child policy in Africa. Too many kids going hungry.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud || mypsychedelicfantasy - Tumblr
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
Lemonardo
Lemonardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Writer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 18:07:51 Reply

We are sucking up the worlds resources; kill the humans.

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-02 18:07:57 Reply

At 2/2/13 05:41 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: if we get rid of some of the population we can use the extra space to grow more food and other things.

The problem with that is that the climate in alot of third world does not allow much for growing crops and livestock already overgrazed the vegetation there.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-03 10:20:20 Reply

At 2/2/13 06:07 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:
At 2/2/13 05:41 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: if we get rid of some of the population we can use the extra space to grow more food and other things.
The problem with that is that the climate in alot of third world does not allow much for growing crops and livestock already overgrazed the vegetation there.

its not hard to fertilize and build irrigation canals, that would loosens and enrich the soil right up. all we need to do is get rid of the useless people inhabiting said area.

Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to One Child policy for the world? 2013-02-03 10:23:14 Reply

You're just buttmad because you can't find anyone with low enough standards to receive that batch of white pussy shit you call cum from you, and your ever only option of getting any kind of kids anytime is adopting a fucking cat and wear a bag over your head so it doesn't have to see that mongoloid disgusting face of yours. Preferably a plastic bag, so you can suffocate before poisoning the gene pool.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature