New Topic Respond to this Topic
Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to What's up with N.K? 2013-01-29 11:07:12 Reply

At 1/29/13 10:07 AM, Ceratisa wrote: You underestimate a nation that spends all of its resources on military build up, instead of feeding the majority of its population.

They can't feed the military either.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to What's up with N.K? 2013-01-29 17:09:19 Reply

At 1/29/13 11:07 AM, Feoric wrote:
At 1/29/13 10:07 AM, Ceratisa wrote: You underestimate a nation that spends all of its resources on military build up, instead of feeding the majority of its population.
They can't feed the military either.

We know very little about their situation.

TrevorGuitar
TrevorGuitar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to What's up with N.K? 2013-01-29 20:57:25 Reply

At 1/26/13 11:59 AM, juni0rj0hn wrote: I'm wondering guys, is North Korea a potential threat to anyone's safety? Little info is ever given on Kim Jong Un since his father died, and you always hear about nuclear weapon possibilities. Something's sketchy about it, and if they pose a threat to the U.S, the government's likely to go to war with them. What do you think?

North Korea is like a time-warp back to Nazi Germany or Stalin's Russia. They are a huge potential threat to whoever they can target and they've taught an entire generation that the Japanese and American's are straight out of the pit.

I personally don't believe people who say they are all talk or etc. because history says to look out.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to What's up with N.K? 2013-01-30 09:37:50 Reply

At 1/26/13 11:59 AM, juni0rj0hn wrote:
I personally don't believe people who say they are all talk or etc. because history says to look out.

I too think North Korea is all talk and full of shit but lots of sources are saying they are ready for a third nuclear test soon. With launching all these satellite's, nuclear tests and launching rockets they've violated so many of the U.N's sanctions that you know there just daring someone to come try and stop them. There just annoying little shits that want to see how many tiems they can get away with violating the rules.

BBS Signature