New Topic Respond to this Topic
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 02:38 PM Reply

Reading through this thread, and I don't think anybody read what they typed.

There's no nuclear warhead. Nukes or bombs are in no way shape or form involved with this. They're talking about data. The "warhead" is a virus. It's digital.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Reader
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 02:40 PM Reply

somebody set up us the bomb

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 02:42 PM Reply

They are spreading magnet link of the file, look real. (On main IRC right now)

The oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors. — Paulo Freire

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Here's a snapshot of the page from when it was live
http://freze.it/1mT

At 1/26/13 02:09 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/26/13 02:03 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Anyone can be Anon, so as no one. Right now I can redeclare I'm a reborn Anon but I wouldn't do that, I'm tired of all the craps they pull. Sum it up, no one know whether they exist or not.
I know for a FACT, that Anon is not a real thing.

Lets see the fact then.

KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate

The oppressed, instead of striving for liberation, tend themselves to become oppressors. — Paulo Freire

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 03:03 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 02:45 PM, LiquidFire wrote: Lets see the fact then.

Well, see, that isn't exactly how a debate (or evena court case) works. It's up to the claimant (you) to prove the claim that Anon is real.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 02:14 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I don't deny that. Common sense people would figure out warhead thing is a joke. But Anons do exist. And it started in 4chan.

Exactly. Nothing more than a group of trolls.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 02:09 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/26/13 02:03 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Anyone can be Anon, so as no one. Right now I can redeclare I'm a reborn Anon but I wouldn't do that, I'm tired of all the craps they pull. Sum it up, no one know whether they exist or not.
I know for a FACT, that Anon is not a real thing. It's a group of talented trolls. That's it. There's no nuke. There's no govt. conspiracy.

REAL secret societies are just that. Secret. They do not let their inner workings known. They do not go out of their way to be known. They do not put messages or symbols in mass media. They do not announce their plans like "govt. takeover".

So you probably think Anonymous is a secret society. But it isn't. The fact that almost all the members keep their identity secret doesn't mean it is a secret society itself. Anonymous is a group of hacktivists.
The only doubt about the existence of Anonymous IMO is that it may not be a group altogether but many groups which prefer to sign as Anonymous at their different activities.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 03:24 PM Reply

The warhead shit is real... they hacked several government defense worldwide. Confirmed in IRC, downloaded some sample archives, real shit, no way they can fake these.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=whyvnnd6

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 03:31 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 03:24 PM, Elitistinen wrote: The warhead shit is real... they hacked several government defense worldwide.

lol

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 03:03 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/26/13 02:45 PM, LiquidFire wrote: Lets see the fact then.
Well, see, that isn't exactly how a debate (or evena court case) works. It's up to the claimant (you) to prove the claim that Anon is real.

How come this didn't surprise me at all?

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 09:08 AM, Trillionaire wrote: Aaron Swartz was being prosecuted for these reasons
1. He was a founding member of the movement to bloc SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act

Which wouldnt have gotten pass regardless

2. He was a central player in WikiLeaks, devoted to releasing the truth about the war crimes which led to innocent deaths of Journalists and Civilians internationally

War crimes hardly that was collateral damage and wikileaks leaking classified information is illegal why do you think that bitch Bradley Manning is in prison?

He was arrested for taking millions of JSTOR scientific research papers dating from the 1800s to today, in order to bring scientific knowledge to the entire Internet.

He redistributed it illegally

You are probably one of those idiots who wants to make guns illegal and stop all "Internet piracy" if you don't think that what Aaron Swartz did was admirable.

I am a avid firearm supporter and E-pirate and what Swartz did was idiotic because he got to involved and he got caught.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 06:49 PM Reply

a digital nuke? how the phuyq?

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 07:20 PM Reply

Anon is simply nothing more than trolls now, and the only reason why everyone keeps bringing them up is because they hack websites in a facade of fighting for freedom and equality, and the fact that normal people would believe that is sad. This is exactly what Anon wants, stick their noses in places where they don't belong, use fear-mongering techniques and a movie meme to get their point across to whip up the ignorant masses, and sulk away in the anonymity of the Internet, wash, rinse, repeat. Why can't they go after Middle Eastern dictators or the Russian government instead, considering that they do far worse stuff to their people than anything that the government does here?

As for all this nuclear weapon crap, it's clear as day that it was metaphorical in nature, as they can't simply hack into a computer of an actual nuke and do what they want with it. Effective use of metaphors can convince anyone to do or believe in anything that they are told to do, especially when they pull off an attack beforehand.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Dopamine
Dopamine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 07:20 PM Reply

Man... fuck.

BBS Signature
TheColourAwesome
TheColourAwesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 08:02 PM Reply

Looks the same to me.

At 1/26/13 07:59 PM, Trillionaire wrote: Oh. Hahagahahaha. Hoooo hahahaha.

Cool name and sig and icon.

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 08:06 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 04:11 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 1/26/13 04:06 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/26/13 03:59 AM, Xenomit wrote: Am I going to prison for clicking that link
Yes. I clicked it and I'm already in prison.
Oh fuck. I clicked on the link. I guess they haven't gotten to me yet... I'd better go hide.

I think you should be more concerned about the [bullshit] nuclear warhead headed toward you.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 08:53 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 05:39 PM, Travis wrote:
At 1/26/13 03:24 PM, Elitistinen wrote: The warhead shit is real... they hacked several government defense worldwide. Confirmed in IRC, downloaded some sample archives, real shit, no way they can fake these.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=whyvnnd6
No it's not.

They wouldn't put the power to shoot off warheads in a non-physical form.

^
Their procedures for launching a nuke aren't even a guarded secret, they have been discussed in interviews and distributed in educated media if any of the dim witted fools in this thread ever paid attention. As I mentioned earlier the power to launch the warhead rests in the hands of those stationed AT the nuclear warhead, they recieve the call and physically prime and launch the weapon. They use computers to help but it MUST be done by hand physically. It is absolutely impossible to launch without the physical input.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 09:06 PM Reply

Are people actually dumb enough to believe this? There is absolutely no way in hell access to a nuclear warhead would be made available from a public fucking web site.

Use your damn heads.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 09:14 PM, Trillionaire wrote:
At 1/26/13 09:06 PM, TB1ZZL3 wrote: Are people actually dumb enough to believe this? There is absolutely no way in hell access to a nuclear warhead would be made available from a public fucking web site.

Use your damn heads.
Read the thread.

He did. Why don't you read it? It is blatantly obvious that he, me and Travis are talking about the people who are claiming it is a literal warhead. If you actually used your mind for a second you would easily notice that.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Mushraven
Mushraven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 09:39 PM Reply

Anonymous.Operation.Last.Resort

I didn't see if anyone posted the link for the video. If not, here it is. It's definitely worth a watch.

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 26th, 2013 @ 09:40 PM Reply

At 1/26/13 03:38 PM, LiquidFire wrote: How come this didn't surprise me at all?

Yeah, I suspected you wouldn't have any proof.

And as such, since you cannot prove your assertion that they are real, then I'm afraid I win this particular discussion.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 03:14 AM Reply

At 1/26/13 09:40 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 1/26/13 03:38 PM, LiquidFire wrote: How come this didn't surprise me at all?
Yeah, I suspected you wouldn't have any proof.

Except you where the one who said your statement was a fact. And since you didn't have anything to back-up your fact, it might as well be shit you're pulling out of your ass.

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anon hacked ussc.gov Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 03:30 AM Reply

Nothing of note is going to happen. Can you all just end the flame war on a draw?