New Topic Respond to this Topic
jaysummers759885
jaysummers759885
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Like alt/prog rock? need vox 2013-01-25 10:48:12 Reply

I am looking for a vocalist willing to commit to a single song collab. The song of interest is here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/520601.

Although as of now, simply an idea.

I am not sure if that is allowed to post my link here, I am not advertising the song itself. I am just trying to make it easier for any vocalists out there that may be interested. Sorry if I have broken some unspoken rule.

At any rate, I am interested in having someone help compose this song to its end using their vox as a guide. I certainly want to focus attention on the singer, while allowing room for dastardly solos, and twisting composition. I like off time signatures, and progressive rock, so it would be prudent to be prepared for that.

There is no commercial use of this song, and it would be done simply to make something beautiful for everyone to share. If you feel like I do, and need to express yourself just for the frag of it, and show the world the true meaning of music as you see it, please send me a PM.

~Jay Summers

Nemonix
Nemonix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Like alt/prog rock? need vox 2013-01-27 17:33:42 Reply

i would llike to give it ago

jakeghost
jakeghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Like alt/prog rock? need vox 2013-01-28 05:42:23 Reply

Awesome track so far!!! I look forward to hearing some vocals over the top of it :)

Jacob Leaney | Composer | Producer
www.jacobleaney.com
jacob@jacobleaney.com

MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Like alt/prog rock? need vox 2013-01-28 06:49:53 Reply

Ah man I'd love to give it a go. I don't have an amazing microphone though so I avoid singing in rock music since it shows the quality of the mic more than any other genre.
/sigh
Good song anyway, I enjoyed the beginning (what you have so far).

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out! Veteran REAPER user.

BBS Signature
Poopwardo
Poopwardo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Like alt/prog rock? need vox 2013-01-30 11:56:04 Reply

I have no idea what kind of song your working on sense the link you have is malfunctioning. Although I can produce screams if you're interested in that kind of stuff. If you don't understand what I'm talking about just look up bands like Asking Alexandria & Capture the Crown. I can produce vocals similar to what they can. Singing isn't something I'm good at. Rapping I used to do but kind of gave up. If you'd like me to be included in this project send me a PM. Thank you.

Firin mah lazer.....
blaaa....eehhh.......

BBS Signature