New Topic Respond to this Topic
Faydflowright
Faydflowright
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Voice acting needed! 2013-01-25 01:25:48 Reply

I am currently working on a project for an upcoming event on deviantart (that will most likely be posted here too). In the form of an OCT (original character tournament)

For this, I am working on an animated comic which is in need of minimal voice acting.

Minimal meaning that the voice acting would consist of some phrases to grunts and other sounds to give a little life to the still characters.

I am in need for a teenage male voice for a small cat creature named Cherry who is a gullible yet simple kitty who is looking for his human form.

I am also in need of a female voice (preferably teenage to adult) who would act as a mysterious nameless guide to the group (picture)

The final is completely optional (mainly for the fact that he doesn't have a head to begin with). But the optional character would be a crazy magic professor who's mouth always get's him into trouble (thus why his friends hid his head for payback). A nice adult voice would be great for him, but currently he is not needed. Mainly depends on how far I would happen to get in the OCT.

Because of the simplicity of the voice acting, I'm giving the voice actor the chance to make up phrases and have a little fun with how the character would act. If anything important would be for the guide to say something like "Hey, over here" and "this way". Grunts, sighs, and other things like that would be much appreciated too! Otherwise beyond that, I give you the voice actor permission to come up with some fun phrases that the character above would say.

If possible I would love something within the next week so that I can get plowing on the project.

Send me a note either here, on deviantart, or at my email at Faydflowright68@hotmail.com if you are interested. And thank you all in advanced who help!

-Alex

ClareBear18
ClareBear18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice acting needed! 2013-01-27 02:17:34 Reply

Hi, I'm a femlae VO actor and I'd love more information about your project!

here's a link to my commercial demo, I have a young, crisp sound:
https://soundcloud.com/clarebearshares/clare-loughran-commer cial

TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Voice acting needed! 2013-01-27 13:47:46 Reply

I voice act.

Sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFHTVVi-CuA

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
a0puncfan
a0puncfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Voice acting needed! 2013-02-01 15:23:12 Reply

yeah, i could help you with this project if you still need it. demo is in my signature.

Gamer, voice actor, nice guy. Demo Reel